If you are into beauty and self-care, there is so much that you can do to take care of yourself. This article outlines the numerous benefits of giving a gua sha face massage – from looking younger and fresher to easing tension and relaxing.
Gua Sha is an ancient Chinese medical procedure that uses pressure and massage to improve circulation and relieve tension in the neck, shoulders, and head. Gua Sha is also used as a prenatal treatment for pregnant women. Nowadays, Gua Sha is becoming more popular as a complementary therapy for people of all ages. To get the Gua Sha treatment at home you can also order your kit from https://lanveur.com.
Image Source: Google
Here are some of the benefits of giving a Gua Sha face massage:
- Increased circulation
- Improved complexion
- Improved sleep
- Better mental health
- It can reduce the symptoms of acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
A Gua Sha is an ancient Chinese medical massage that is said to improve circulation, detoxify the body and relieve tension headaches. If you're looking for a way to relax and de-stress, a Gua Sha face massage is a great way to start. Here's how to give one at home:
- Get ready with some comfortable clothing and a bath towel.
- Position yourself comfortably on the floor or in a chair with your knees bent.
- Place the Gua Sha pad over your face, pressing down firmly and evenly until the pad feels tight against your skin.
- Use gentle circular motions while maintaining pressure on the pad to promote deep tissue release and relaxation.