World day of kindness when celebrated
The date of the World Day of Kindness is November 13, and it is chosen for a reason. Indeed, in 1998, the first conference was opened in Tokyo under the auspices of the World Movement for Kindness.
What does the World Movement for Kindness do?
The organization of volunteers and volunteers, which spreads its activities to the whole world, inspires people to commit good deeds. "Movement of kindness" was first carried out in Japan in 1997. Anyone willing to commit a sincere, noble act could join this action. After the Third World Conference of Kindness in 2000, this movement was given an official status.
Doing good works is difficult?
Definitely not: doing good things is incredibly simple, the main thing is to start. After all, good is not measured in money and does not always take a lot of time. To warm someone up with a smile, to lift a person close to him or, conversely, an unfamiliar person is also a good thing. World Day of Kindness is included in the calendar as a holiday only to remind us of the accomplishment of useful things. But each of us should stick to this position for 365 days a year.
If you seriously decided to devote a whole day to the creation of only good deeds, here are a few tips. Spend a World Day of Kindness, helping others, please loved ones and enjoy life.
To achieve harmony:
- Do not turn on the TV, but pay all attention to the child.
- Call your friends and tell them that they occupy a very important place in your life.
- Go out and just walk around, giving passers-by a smile. Perhaps, it is the World Day of Kindness that will inspire you, and then to the smile you can add compliments, flowers, beautiful balls or delicious sweets.
- Cook your own hands or buy a bird feeder and install it.
- Plant a tree. And passers-by will be able to rest in the future in the shadow of its branchy crown. And if you choose a fruit tree, people will also be able to eat delicious fruits.
- Collect all the uneaten (of course, it's great if there will be more bones) and fold it in a separate container, and then take it to the trash. And stray dogs can drink plenty, without trying to find food.
- Translate your grandmother across the road. Just do not forget to ask if she wants to get to the other side of the roadway.
We can say that the World Day of Kindness demonstrates the pictures of an ideal life.
Why do you need this?
In addition, that good deeds bring everyone a positive and good mood, they also have the best effect on health, improve vitality. Do not lose sight of the changes for the better in a relationship with everyone around you. After all, there is nothing more important than a warm communication with your loved ones and people dear to you. And these are not just words, but the facts proved by science.
Here are some research results:
- Volunteers, who work for charitable organizations for free, are much less likely to fall into depression. And the self-esteem of such people is much higher than average, as is the perception of life in general.
- Resentment and the negative emotions experienced at the same time dramatically increase blood pressure. But the ability to forgive relieves the resulting stress.
- Attention and the manifestation of kindness to a loved one, like pleasant trifles, surprises, strengthen mutual understanding in a couple.
- The students are greatly facilitated by the positive attitude and friendly attitude towards their friends and teachers.
Here everything is simple: you want to do good for yourself - do it for your neighbor. Remember that the World Day of Kindness can be arranged daily.