Waffle iron for tubes: instruction manual, best recipes and reviews
Tubules in the waffle iron (crispy, sweet, tender) will not leave anyone indifferent: neither adults, nor children. In order to prepare this masterpiece, you must have a special assistant for baking, as well as choose the best recipe. Beforehand, you can experiment and stop at the most delicious option.
Types of devices for baking wafers
Modern electric waffle irons are very different from the cast iron forms that our mothers and grandmothers warmed themselves on gas stoves. All devices can be divided into two categories:
- for the preparation of thin and crispy wafers;
- for baking thick and soft desserts.
Depending on the size of the waffle iron are divided into compact and large, with which you can cook several types of products at the same time.
A device for baking tubules. Instructions for use
Before you start, you need to carefully study the instructions of the waffle iron, paying attention to all the nuances of this model:
- if you use the device of the old sample, then in this case the wafers are baked on the plate. It is important to monitor the process itself, as the tubes in the waffle iron of the Soviet model turn out to be thin and can burn out. Unlike modern devices, it is impossible to select the temperature level, there are no special sensors that are installed in the device itself. The cooking process is that the dough is poured a thin layer inside, the waffle maker closes and the product is baked for several minutes on the gas stove;
- if you want to get a bulk and soft dough, then for this special devices are designed in which you can bake Viennese waffles;
- in modern models there are certain sensors that help to establish the desired baking mode, indicators indicating the degree of readiness. There may be a variety of forms of baking in the supplement;
- each waffle iron for tubes has a simple system of readiness indicators - first a red light comes on while the appliance heats up. When the desired temperature is reached, the green light turns on. At this point, you can fill the dough into the mold;
- be sure to follow the safety tips.
Recipe tubules for the Soviet wafer
In order to make the tubes tender, crunchy and tasty, it is necessary to knead the dough correctly. The main components, according to the standard recipe for baking in the waffle iron of the Soviet model, are:
- 500 grams of flour;
- 3 eggs;
- a glass of sugar, a packet of vanilla sugar;
- 150 grams of margarine;
- a tablespoon of sour cream (fat content - 30%);
- a teaspoon of soda.
The process of making wafer tubules looks like this:
- Beat eggs with sugar and vanillin.
- In sour cream add soda and mix.
- Mix eggs with sour cream, add margarine at room temperature.
- Gradually add flour. The dough should have a consistency of fatty sour cream.
- Warm up the waffle iron. Lubricate it with oil. Put the spoon of the mixture in the center of the mold and distribute it evenly, but not to the very edge.
- Close the lid and bake for about 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Twist the wafer in a tube in a hot state. As fillers, you can use boiled condensed milk, protein cream, jam.
Recipe tubules for the Soviet waffle iron can also be used in modern electrofilter, improved high-quality non-stick coating, built-in temperature maintenance system, protection against burnout.
Wafer tubes. Recipe in waffle iron electric type
In modern conditions dessert can be cooked even without eggs, sour cream and margarine. And still it will be delicious, fragrant and gentle. In order to prepare a dough for tubes, we will need:
- 100 grams of sunflower refined oil;
- 250 grams of sugar, vanilla sugar;
- 500 grams of wheat flour;
- 300 grams of water;
- half a teaspoon of soda, vinegar, or lemon juice;
- salt (pinch).
- Mix all the dry ingredients except soda. Add water, stir.
- Add the extinguished soda to the resulting mixture. All is good to shake.
- Preheat the electric waffle iron and oil it. Pour the dough into the center and bake for half a minute.
- In a hot form, fold the waffle.
- Fill any cream.
You can serve our crispy wafer tubes! The recipe in the electric waffle iron is very simple. Even the inexperienced housewives master it.
Form and filling for wafer tubules
In hot form, the dessert must be rolled into a tube, which can be oblong (simply flattened) or cone-shaped. When all the tubes are ready, they can be stuffed.
The most popular fillers are protein cream and boiled condensed milk. You can also add nuts, dried apricots. Also wafer desserts fill:
- chocolate cream;
- fruit filler;
Reviews about the best models of waffle irons
So, you decided to treat yourself and your family with a delicious dish. And now you just need a waffle iron for tubes. How to choose exactly the option that will be the most optimal? We have prepared for you the rating of the most successful devices for the preparation of tubes according to the reviews of people who like to cook this dessert.
For the production of volumetric wafers Clatronic, Maxwell trademarks, which have a non-stick coating, a heat-insulated handle and are made of stainless steel or of heat-resistant plastic, are best suited. They have a function of protection against overheating, a ready indicator. The original and bright waffle iron for tubes by Vitek, according to reviews, has only one drawback - a small size.
In order to prepare delicate wafers, according to the comments of housewives, it is best to pay attention to the Orion model. Waffle iron for tubes has five heating modes. According to the feedback from customers, it is very suitable for preparing waffle cakes. The Ves Electric model is also interesting. The device for baking in this version is equipped with a cone-forming specially for the tubes, which is very convenient.
At the moment there is a huge number of devices for baking wafer tubules. Therefore, to find a quality, convenient, multifunctional assistant will not be difficult. And then you can not only enjoy the process of culinary art, but also to please tasty desserts of your relatives and friends.