Thematic calendar plan and its types
Educational activities in educational institutions can not exist without advanced professional planning work of the teacher. The proper organization of work allows you to allocate goals and objectives, noting the results, the achievements of pupils over a specific period. About how methodically correctly make thematic calendar schedule of the educational process in preschool educational institution, will be discussed in this article.
What is planning and why it is needed?
Planning in pedagogy – is to build the educational process so that objectives of the curriculum specific to the children's team has been resolved with maximum efficiency. What you need to plan educational activities in the kindergarten? To:
- Organize, to systematize, to define the sequence and the basic directions of work of the teacher.
- Be able to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the educational process.
- Implemented in the process of educational activity the principles of regularity, consistency, and the gradual complication of material, integration of related knowledge.
- To take into account the age and individual characteristics of children's collective in the process of teaching.
Types of planning
In preschool educational institution according to the Federal state standard, required documents are the following types of plans:
- calendar-thematic plan of the group.
The first type is the annual plan of the DOE, which is made by the administration and approved by the pedagogical Council. On the second explained in more detail in the next section.
What is the calendar-thematic plan of the DOE? It is this kind of planning of teaching activities, which describes in detail the daily work of caregivers. This document is prepared by the teacher for each work day showing the dates and those based on annual and long-term plan preschool. In turn, the main document, which support planning is the educational program.
It is also important to consider the direction of the kindergarten (for example, with advanced study of foreign languages) and availability of material-technical base of institutions. That is, those tasks that the teacher displays in the calendar-thematic planning must be implemented in practical activities in the framework of a single educational process in a particular kindergarten.
Thematic calendar plan is a mandatory document in DOE.
The contents of the document according to GEF
The contents of the calendar-thematic plan includes the following sections:
- a cover sheet indicating the number and names of the kindergarten group, the names of replacement teachers, academic year
- these children
- information about the parents
- schedule of classes
- grid classes for a month with the topics and dates
- planned activities for the protection of safety of life and health
- complex morning exercises and gymnastics after his NAP
- supposed to work with parents
- daily planning activities for children (text or graphic).
Thematic calendar plan
According to the Federal educational standard, there is no clear guidance as to the form of such documentation. The administration of the preschool or directly to the teacher have the right to choose the most convenient way to display daily work with children. The state standard recommends such types of calendar-thematic plans:
- Text. In detail, describe the daily educational activities of the teacher during work time. Often, this document proposes to introduce a young inexperienced professionals.
- The schematic is drawn up in the form of tables, graphs which are the various types of pedagogical work during the day (games, educational, cognitive, communicative, employment, and independent children's play, physical activity, work with parents).
In the state document on education stated that every teacher has the right to independently choose the most convenient form of documentation. But for the effective organization of educational process in preschool is more practical to define a single standard of reference for planning. Such a decision may be taken by the pedagogical Council.
Recommendations for the compilation of the calendar-thematic plan
In order to properly make the calendar-themed plan of the GEF, the caregiver should follow certain pedagogical recommendations:
- the contents must match the educational program
- you must take into account the age, psychological and individual abilities of a group of children
- work should be planned in all major areas of teaching activities (educational, games, educational, etc.)
- it is important to adhere to the principles of coherence, regularity, complexity of material
- it should be harmoniously combined educational, developing and educational function of the educational process in thematic content of the plan
- to consider the time of year, climate, traditions of the area
- to integrate topics into different types of activities (for example, the theme of "Animals of the forest" discussed at the session on development of speech, then to children suggest to draw a Bunny on educational activities, after which to make it from clay for pottery).
Planning of the group
The head of the circle in the kindergarten, as well as educators, need to make a calendar-thematic plan. This is a separate document that consists of the following sections:
- explanatory note, which lists General information about the direction of the group work
- goals and objectives
- forms of work
- the number of teaching hours, the schedule
- the description of the classes, indicating the subject, date, purpose, equipment, literature
- monitoring the work of the achievements of the pupils over a period.
Thus, the calendar-themed plan of the circle has more volume content and a greater number of sections.
Approximate calendar thematic plan for the younger group DOE
Before creating the calendar-thematic plan of the younger group of a kindergarten, you should carefully review the content of the curriculum for this age group of pupils, as well as with the methodical documentation of the preschool. After filling out the cover sheet and any information about parents and children, you can begin scheduling classes. Typically, these activities involved the Methodist, or the senior tutor.
Relying on approved by the administration, DOE's schedule, it is possible to consider a grid of classes with dates and topics. As an example, we suggest to familiarize with a fragment of such a document for the younger group for December:
Math basket "and figure 3"
Grow strong: jumping on two feet forward p/and "Snowballs"
How to look younger: the best haircuts for those over 30, 40, 50, 60 Girls at the age of 20 don't worry about the shape and length of hair. It seems that the youth created to experiment on looks and saucy curls. However, the last.
15 most beautiful wives of millionaires Get acquainted with the list of wives of the most successful people in the world. They are awesome beauties, and often successful in business.