Sugaring during pregnancy: description of the procedure, the peculiarities of conducting and contraindications
At all times girls and women have striven for beauty and grooming. One of its elements has always been considered smooth, silky skin, so on the market of cosmetic services from time to time there are new methods of removing unwanted vegetation on the face and body.
Pregnancy and waxing
Pregnancy is a wonderful time for every woman, but this time she wants to look good. Every expectant mother asks about what you can do during the carrying a child. Will not cause to whether the procedure harm her baby? Let's try to find the answer.
Favorable periods for hair removal
All pregnancy can be divided into a few trimesters. In the first period, there is a fixing of the embryo, therefore, from depilation at this time should be abandoned. Pain can cause contraction (tonus) of the uterus that may cause miscarriage.
Second trimester – the time is already more calm. The child is entrenched and continues its development and formation. In a woman's body increases the amount of the hormone estrogen and progesterone, which help reduce sensitivity. During this period, you can start to do the waxing.
The third trimester is also perfect for the procedure of removal of unwanted vegetation, but the level of hormones is increased, and this can lead to increased pigmentation of the skin.
Sugaring and pregnancy
Carrying a child is a time of complex and sometimes unpredictable. During this period, as we have said, is an increase in the level of hormones in the blood, which can lead to active growth of hair. Sometimes they start to grow in places where before there was only a light fuzz (for example, in the region of the navel). Sooner or later there comes a time when the destruction of unwanted vegetation, it is difficult to cope on their own. In this situation, even girls that have to make do without this procedure, you begin to think about visiting a professional master.
Sugaring during pregnancy is the most preferred method of getting rid of unwanted vegetation.
Called procedure has undeniable advantages:
- Suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive. The paste composition includes only natural ingredients.
- Sugar paste does not cause allergies.
- Sugaring during pregnancy does not cause severe pain.
- Can cause burn. Pasta is heated only to room temperature, which helps to reduce pain from the procedure.
- Does not cause ingrown hairs.
- Does not cause irritation on the skin. After a session of hair removal the skin remains smooth and clean, without any red spots and inflammation, as sugar paste has additional disinfecting effect.
Sugaring during pregnancy is another huge plus. During pregnancy increases the load on all the organs and vessels of the body, and very often a woman begins to suffer from varicose veins. This disease is a contraindication for certain types of hair removal (e.g. waxing), sugaring, however, remains available method. The temperature of the composition is low, and when applied to the skin it cools quickly.
What is sugaring?
Named method is the hair removal with sugar paste. The procedure allows to get rid of unwanted vegetation up to one month.
Sugaring during pregnancy still require skin preparation. It will not be large and will not take much time. A day or two before the session, use the scrub. This will help to remove dead skin and release the existing ingrown hairs.
Hair removal using sugar paste does not take much time:
- The first step is the degreasing of the skin, which is made with the use of specialized lotions.
- Then the skin applied to sugar paste, warmed to room temperature.
- Removing the composition. It can be done in two ways: by hand or special strips.
- The final phase of hair removal is application of the composition, which will relieve irritation and soothe the skin.
Sugaring during pregnancy can have its own characteristics. When choosing a lotion, the wizard will prefer the one with lesser probability, can cause you to have allergies or skin irritation. The hair removal procedure will be carried out with extreme care and caution.
General contraindications for shugaring
As with any procedure, there are also its contraindications:
- Skin diseases of various degree.
- Infectious diseases (e.g., herpes).
- Lactation period (breast feeding).
- Increased sensitivity of the skin.
Sugaring bikini during pregnancy
The bikini area is the most popular site for treatment in pregnant women. All because of the inaccessibility of the places, because in the later stages to conduct a self-depilation becomes quite a complicated procedure.
But despite the security method described above, to find out sugaring in pregnancy can be done or not, it is better your doctor. If he confirms that the health of the future baby is not in danger, feel free to go to the procedure.
The attitude of the master
Be prepared that in the cabin you too may face some difficulties, especially if you access this wizard for the first time.
Those who have done the procedure before pregnancy, the wizard will work more willingly, because that is the procedure they already know the level of pain present. And the master knows you, your skin and can avoid possible unpleasant situations. But don't forget before the session to warn the expert about their situation, because it needs to be as careful and cautious.
Those who are doing everything for the first time, harder. Not every artist will decide to make an inexperienced client sugaring during pregnancy. It's a big responsibility. Especially if you are applying for the initial time. Some large stores even take their visitors written consent to the procedure. If you decide to do shugaring bikini during pregnancy, it will be especially responsible for the master, because this zone is most sensitive. The appearance of discomfort or too active movements of the baby session it is better to stop.
Is it possible to do sugaring during pregnancy?
Still, when performing multiple conditions, you can not survive and safely go to the procedure.
- You have previously visited the doctor and he confirmed that the pregnancy is without complications, and the procedure to harm you can't.
- You've done sugaring before pregnancy.
- You have a few days left before the birth and your visit is preparation for the birth process. In this case, even when early preterm birth, nothing bad will happen, because the baby has already been formed and before his birth.
The study of the doctors
Numerous studies and surveys of physicians confirm that the holding of hair during pregnancy will not harm the unborn baby, and in some cases may even be useful. It is associated with improved emotional background mom, because pregnancy hormones are unstable, and Moody. Therefore, a visit to the beauty parlor can have a positive effect and how to raise the mood of the girl, and have a positive impact on her future baby.
Thus, in the procedure of removing hair in the period of carrying a child there is nothing wrong, sugaring is the most effective and harmless way.