The secrets of experienced gardeners, or How to install plastic cellar
For those who wear the proud name of "cottager", plastic cellar no longer news. He made of environmentally friendly material which is absolutely safe. This cellar is a plastic enclosed room. For waterproofing you don't even have to worry. Besides, it is 100% sealed. And this is for any host is perhaps one of the main characteristics.
Plastic cellar for summer cottage – just saving for gardeners. There is no need to puzzle over where to store a rich harvest of vegetables or fruits.
Advantages of plastic cellars
Compared with conventional cellars this device has several advantages.
- It protects the contents from rodents. They have no ability to penetrate.
- Install new cellar is much lighter than conventional brick-concrete.
- Special safety devices allow to speak about reliability.
- Avoid excessive humidity plastic cellar is equipped with a special ventilation system, which is attached to the posts.
- Ease of daily use provided by a metal ladder, lamps and service hatch. Here we should clarify one thing: a wooden shelf and lamps not included, must be purchased if you have the desire, in the separated charge.
Installation of plastic cellar
Buy plastic cellar is half the battle. It must also correctly set. The installation process is quite simple and requires no special skills. To cope with this problem can any gardener.
- As is known, the construction of any cellar begins with excavation. This rule is triggered in this case.
- Once the pit is ready, the bottom concreted. For greater stability on the bottom you can put the plate.
- Then begins the process of installing the cellar. Remember that if its walls will be out of the ground, they need to insulate.
- The next stage is connected with the fixing of the cellar. With the polymer plastic design sling is securely associated with a concrete base.
- If you noticed a loose fit of the walls of the cellar, any cracks, they can be preferably filled with cement or sand.
That's it, your cellar is ready.
Many gardeners are interested in the most popular designs of cellars, and the price for them. As for the cost, it is accessible to any gardener-gardener. Given the fact that the plastic cellar will last you a long time, its price can be considered quite acceptable.
Among the models of the most popular plastic cellar caisson. What are its characteristics? And it is this:
- Plastic is not subject to rust, so you don't have to handle the caisson anticorrosion means.
- This cellar is a bit too easy, so the installation it's happening a lot easier.
- Caisson capable of withstanding low temperature and unlike metal it does not need additional insulation.
- This store is completely sealed, which eliminates water leakage.
- The strength of the caisson is not inferior to other materials. Sometimes cellar made with additional reinforcing ribs, which increases the operation life to 50 years.
Thus, the plastic cellar – a device which not only make life easier for residents, but will not worry about the safety of fruits and vegetables.