Self-education of the teacher in the DOW (junior group): topics, plan
Self-education is an integral part of professional growth and improvement of a specialist of any profile. Teachers of preschool institutions are not an exception. Time does not stand still: new pedagogical trends, authoring techniques, libraries are replenished with modern methodical literature. And the teacher who aspires to perfection in the trade, can not remain aside. That is why an important component of the pedagogical process is the self-education of the teacher in the DOW. The younger group, as well as the preparatory one, needs the introduction of modern innovations and pedagogical methods. In this article we will help the educator to organize work on self-development, note the important components of this process, we will offer a list of topics on self-education of the teacher in the junior groups of the kindergarten.
Goals and tasks of educator self-education
First of all, it is necessary to clearly understand what self-education of a teacher is. It is the teacher's ability to independently acquire new professional knowledge and skills. What is the purpose of this work? This improvement of the educational process by increasing the level of theoretical and practical skills of the teacher.
Self-education of a teacher in the DOW (junior group) involves setting the following pedagogical tasks:
- evaluation of age characteristics of children, identification of problematic moments in working with kids;
- familiarization with methodological novelties;
- the application of modern pedagogical trends in practice, the organization of the educational and educational process, taking into account modern requirements and the use of innovative technologies;
- improving and improving the level of professional skills.
How to choose a theme for the self-education of a tutor of a younger group?
With what to begin self-education of the teacher in the Dow? The younger group of the kindergarten is children from two and a half to four years old. Therefore, it is recommended to begin the self-development of the teacher with an assessment of the chances of children of this age category, their psychological and physiological characteristics. It is also important to note the actual problems in working with this group of pupils, to determine the prospects for subsequent work. Only after this can be identified several topics that require professional research and diagnosis.
Self-education of a teacher in the pre-school (junior group): topics of work
As already mentioned above, the subject of pedagogical activity is determined in each specific case, taking into account the individual characteristics of the children's collective and the educator (his priorities, views and methods of work, as well as the relevance of the problem in a particular PRI). We offer only approximate topics that can be used to plan activities for the self-development of the teacher:
- Using interactive methods of teaching and education in kindergarten.
- Modern methods of early development: forms, species, efficiency.
- Integrated classes for children of the younger group: preparation and conduct.
It is possible to choose a topic for self-education within the framework of the annual DOW plan, it is also recommended to consult the methodologist of the educational institution. It is important that the issue is relevant, consistent with the overall focus of the kindergarten.
Forms of work
Self-education teacher in the DOW (junior group) assumes a job directly independent, with parents, children and colleagues. It is important to think about the expected forms of work. So, the teacher's independent work consists of:
- analysis of methodical literature;
- exchange of pedagogical experience;
- introduction of theoretical knowledge gained in practice;
- performance evaluation;
- registration of the results.
In the work with parents, you can use such forms of work as consultations, round tables, pedagogical trainings and others.
Differs diversity and work with children. To conduct activities on the topic chosen by the educator can be done directly during the educational process, as well as in the organization of leisure activities for toddlers. It is important to take into account the age of the pupils, planning self-education of the teacher in the pre-school: the younger group is older than the first one for a year or even six months, but the older pupils have already adapted to the kindergarten, they managed to gain a certain amount of knowledge and skills according to the program. While 1 junior group only adapts to new conditions.
How to draw up a plan: guidelines
In order to effectively organize the self-education of the teacher in the DOW (1 junior group and 2 junior group), you should streamline and think over the sequence of work:
- Select a topic.
- Set goals and objectives.
- Identify the forms of work.
- Make a work plan.
- To study theoretical material on the selected topic.
- Analyze the pedagogical experience.
- Develop practical activities.
- Apply knowledge in practice.
- Present the results.
Designing a self-education plan for the caregiver
How can one properly design an independent activity of a teacher? As an example, we offer the following plan:
- Title page. On the first page there is a heading: "Self-education of the teacher in the DOW (2nd junior group)", the name of the teacher, education, work experience, length of service, category and other.
- The theme, goals and tasks of the work are indicated.
- The forms of work with parents, children, and teachers are determined.
- A list of literature is prepared.
- The specific practical activity of the teacher on the chosen topic with the indication of dates is described.
- Materials are being invested: crafts for children, research results, own methodological developments, and more.
- Forms of presentation of results are indicated.
The self-education plan for the preschool teacher in the younger group presupposes the carrying out of creative works, cognitive activities, and the involvement of parents and other family members in the work of the child.
Execution of work results
The work on the topic "Self-education of the teacher in the pre-school educational institution" concludes with summing up the results. 1 the junior group can only perform the assigned specific tasks under the guidance of the educator. While the 2 younger group can already demonstrate their own crafts and independent work, helping the educator to collect the necessary practical material. How can you formalize the results of the work on the self-development of the teacher? You can apply such forms:
- a thematic seminar;
- round table;
- pedagogical master class;
- open class;
- creative marathon;
- entertainment and cognitive activities and others.
Unfortunately, teachers are not always aware of why it is necessary to draw up a self-education plan for the preschool teacher in the younger group. After all, children of this age category are still babies, is it possible to organize something with them, experiment, use pedagogical innovations, explore? In fact, not only it is possible, but also it is necessary! Since these children are our modern generation. Out-of-date methods of education that are habitual for an experienced educator will simply hamper the development of these kids.
In the work it is extremely important to introduce pedagogical innovations, to keep up to date with the goal of educating a generation that meets the modern requirements of society. In our article we proposed an approximate plan for self-education of the preschool teacher (2 junior and 1 junior group), told about possible forms of work and organization of activities. But the work of the educator is first of all creativity and imagination. It is important to approach the activity in a non-standard way, creatively - only then the work of the teacher will be effective and interesting for the kids.