Neokub — a danger in the hands of a child
Puzzle, no doubt, very useful thing, to develop imagination, logical thinking and more, but some of them are designed to, almost literally, to increase the mortality rate of children. Neokub, the risk of which is hard to underestimate, came to Russia under the guise of educational toys for children over three years. And all was well until I discovered a terrible problem.
Worldwide, this toy is intended for persons over the age of fourteen. And only in Russia it is like some kind of Lego. Puzzle NeoCube, according to documents on the territory of our country intended for use in very young children. But once is enough to hold this, as strange as it sounds, a tool for murder as it becomes clear that it cannot be trusted in the hands of an adult.
Neokub, the ball which made from a special magnetic alloy, has a strong attraction, which securely interlock the parts toy between them. In the normal state of this makes the resulting constructions of resistance, but very quickly start problems, which were impossible to foresee at the time of purchase. Small details that comprise neokub, the danger is very great. They have a bad tendency to scatter throughout the apartment and getting lost, risk of harm, in addition to child, and even animal.
Disassembly of such a device even for an adult person presents a significant challenge. The force which must be applied to the beads to release inaccessible to child. Therefore, it is understandable that he will try to use the teeth in the hope to simplify my problem. Here neokub, the danger of which was high, is revealed in full. Circuits, getting into the child's stomach, not printed out like the plastic parts of the famous designer.
Inside the body begins the process of concentration of these balls. They, possessing magnetic properties, going inside the intestines and stomach in large groups, leading to microtrauma, gradually turning into a pathology. Very quickly the child's condition worsens, the symptoms resemble familiar food poisoning, and parents are still unaware of what danger is neokub.
When the patient falls into the hands of doctors, first ultrasound examination of the stomach, which reveals nothing. The balls can be detected only after x-ray. By the time localization of the source of threat to the child's condition becomes close to critical.
The difficult starts at the stage of the operation. Tools doctors are not well-suited to work with such a strong source of magnetic field. Balls, just about metal, immediately attracted to him, dealing more damage.
Should not in any case to get this toy to a child. Even the most attentive parent can't keep track of how deadly the details will be inside the body. Treatment is not enough that will pose many dangers to a child's life, but also be extremely painful, which is not wish any parent.