Mosaic for the child: what it is and what it is for
Mosaic for the child is a game in the process of which from the separate fragments (puzzles, chips, parts) fantasy patterns are created, images and images are restored.
Modern parents believe that the toy should carry not just an entertaining function, but also develop the baby, train it and even bring up. And when there is demand, there is an offer. Such a mosaic became such a fun. The children's mosaic is on the market today in a huge assortment. An inexperienced parent will not be easy to make a choice.
Here are the main types of this game:
- Puzzle. The kit consists of pieces of a picture that must be assembled according to the proposed sample.
- Puzzle. The child is offered several geometric shapes of different shapes. His task is to collect the whole figure from these elements.
- 3D elements. It is a large set of small parts of a certain object: an animal or a plant, which must be assembled according to the scheme.
- Magnetic mosaic for the child is a set of free-form chips that are attached to a metal board. Allows creating different patterns, pictures.
- The mosaic looks like beads, which according to the scheme are worn on special pins. After the image is assembled, the elements are ironed, resulting in an interesting "cast" toy.
- The alphabet-mosaic. The game for children in this performance is chips, made in the form of letters, or symbols are put on the surface. Of these, words are collected on the corresponding board.
- Details for the bathroom. This game is made of a special soft polymer material, which, when in contact with the wet surface of the tile, bath or mirror, sticks to the surface. Such mosaic can be in the form of a puzzle or a usual set of multi-colored chips.
- Application Usually made from paper. Chips are pieces of different sizes and colors. According to the enclosed scheme, it is necessary to stick the chips on the source, thereby filling the area.
- Floor mosaic. It looks like a bath toy, only made of very thick material. After the assembly of the elements, an original floor covering is obtained.
Who is it for?
Mosaic for children from the year should be large. Perfectly suits, say, a bathroom option. However, such a division is very arbitrary. When choosing a toy, one should be guided by the child's inclination, his ability to concentrate and the type of his thinking. Also, kids like to collect large uncomplicated outdoor puzzles.
Mosaic for children of 3 years is preferable to classical, with a perforated board, and also on a magnetic basis. Older children like 3D variant, mosaic-alphabet and mosaic-applique. Pupils stop their choice on puzzles.
Which mosaic to choose?
In order to make it easier to make a choice, it is necessary to note what abilities the mosaic develops for children. This will help you determine what qualities you would like to improve in your child with the help of the game.
- The puzzle and floor mosaic train memory.
- The puzzle is focused on the development of logical and geometric thinking.
- 3D mosaic - for the development of creative perception.
- Magnetic mosaic, children's mosaic for the bathroom and classical accustom to discipline, develop fine motor skills.
- The thermomosaic and mosaic-appliqué will require exposure and plodding from the kid.
- The ABC will bring a novelty to the process of learning letters, it has an educational function.
How to play?
How do I start studying with a child? It is unlikely that the kid will start to create figures, if you just give him a toy. To draw the child's attention to the process of the game, give him tasks gradually, starting with the simplest.
First, tell the kid about the colors of the chips. Then ask him to give you the element of the desired color. Then you can form all the chips in groups of shades. After the child learns the colors, go to the study of the mosaic with geometric shapes. Tell him where the circle is, and where is the triangle. Showing the detail, emphasize the attention of the kid on the specific features of the figure: the sharp corner of the triangle, the ability to ride around the circle, the straight edges of the square. After that, ask the child to give you a certain chip. If you understand that the mosaic for the child is not fascinating, postpone the game for a month, and then try to start over.
Your goal is to teach your child to sort chips into a color palette and according to their shape.
The next step is to assemble pictures, create patterns. Do not require strict adherence to the scheme when assembling the mosaic, tell the child the sequence of actions, but do not collect chips instead. Analyze what he likes most, give this lesson more attention, gradually complicating it. Over time, you will understand what kind of baby favorite mosaic. The game for children should take place in an atmosphere of waiting for something new, because children are very fond of gaining skills.
Mosaic for memory
The modern mosaic for the child is so good, and the finished works are so beautiful that sometimes you do not want to disassemble the model at all. If you want to save the composition created by the toddler, note that some sets include a special frame for the perforated board, a solid sheet for pasting a cardboard puzzle. Photograph your work and the creative process, because these moments will never happen again.
The price of this game is not too high in any of its performances. However, the difference between certain species can be significant. On average, a mosaic for children costs about 150 rubles.