A card of cultural and hygienic skills in the senior group on GEF
- home and family
- Card file of cultural and hygienic skills in the senior group on GEF. Upbringing of cultural and hygienic skills in the senior group: a card file with goals
Education of children in cultural and hygienic skills (KGN) - one of the priorities of the teacher DOW. Kids need not just talk about how to behave and keep clean, but consolidate the knowledge gained in practice. How not to lose the teacher in a large amount of information, where to start work, how to organize activities to build the above skills for children of the sixth year of life? A structured card of cultural and hygienic skills in the senior group will help in solving these issues, as well as an analysis of the program and the requirements of the state standard.
The goals of the formation of KGN in preschool institutions
A popular saying that cleanliness is a guarantee of health, there is no doubt. That is why it is so important to teach your children to observe personal hygiene as soon as possible. That is, the main goal of the KGN education is to preserve and strengthen the health of preschool children.
The next important task is the formation of a socially adapted personality of the child, fostering understanding and acceptance of established rules of behavior in society.
Education of cultural and hygienic skills in the senior group is conducted daily, both in special occupations, and in the process of regime moments during the day.
The notion of skill and habit as the basis of cultural and hygienic education
How does the process of developing a culture of behavior and hygiene rules begin? From the moment of birth, the baby observes the surrounding people. Here, and those stereotypes of behavior are beginning to be laid, which later under the influence of various external factors are formed into a certain skill. So, the baby first tries the porridge not with a finger, but with a spoon, learns to use a napkin, etc.
But the teacher's goal is to form a habit based on the acquired skill. The upbringing of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group pursues this very task. After all, when they were kids, the children learned - thanks to caregivers, parents and the society as a whole - the basic rules of behavior and compliance with hygiene norms. But such skills have not yet become stable. Children often forget or mis-perform some learned skill. For example, kids can learn to use cutlery, but it's not right to keep a spoon, spill water from a glass, forget to wash your hands before eating, etc.
Conditions for the development of hygiene skills in the GEF DOW
In order to develop cultural and hygienic skills in the older group, certain conditions are necessary:
- Irreproachable fulfillment of the rules and norms formed by the baby with adults. The preschooler is characterized by imitation, therefore, observing the actions of the educator and parents on a daily basis, he will follow their example. And if, for example, it is customary for a family to talk at a dinner table, then the crumb will be difficult to explain why it should not be done. It is important not to forget that the formed skill is difficult to adjust.
- Necessary equipment suitable for children. For example, a water tap should be set at the height of the baby. Items such as furniture or plumbing in kindergartens were originally designed for use by children. But here about, for example, that at a dining table there were napkins, it is necessary to take care of the tutor. And for the formation of skills to be fixed in the home, the parents should arrange the child's access to the equipment.
- The equipment necessary for the upbringing of KGN should not only be properly located, but also be attractive to the baby. That is why in kindergartens everything is so bright, with drawings and scenery. In addition, that such ornaments bear an aesthetic function, they contribute to the development of interest in the skills that are being formed, and also contribute to their persistent assimilation and memorization. It is with the goal of fixing knowledge on the lockers and cribs of children attach entertaining children's stickers. In addition, teachers in the conduct of daily work on the formation of rules of conduct apply a card of cultural and hygienic skills. In the older group, thanks to purposeful games, the kids easily and naturally master the necessary skills and put them into practice.
- Repeat digestible skills should be regularly, despite the changes in the situation. For example, a child must scrupulously wash his hands after walking and before eating in the garden, at home, at a party, etc.
- The educator should take an individual approach in the process of working on the formation of CGN in the senior group.
- Accurate observance of the regime of the day.
Volume of REAG in the senior group on GEF
Pupils of 5 years, as a rule, have already mastered basic skills. What to teach such children, what kind of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group? A card file with objectives (by GEF) will help the educator to define the goals and objectives of the work, as well as organize practical activities with children. So, what is the content of the work on raising KGN for toddlers of the specified age category, according to the requirements of the educational standard? What should the kids learn:
- to master the notion of an active social life position;
- respect for elders;
- rules of games in the peer group;
- distinguish between good and bad behavior;
- to fix the ability to comply with the rules and norms established by the society;
- learn the culture of communication;
- keep an eye on the purity of the body (brushing your teeth yourself, washing oneself), clothes, neat hair styles;
- to consolidate the skill of disguise;
- form a skill to accurately fold things, toys, make the bed;
- use cutlery (forks and knives), follow the culture of behavior at the table.
What is a KGN file cabinet?
In pre-school nursery preschool teachers daily resort to the aid of such a methodical manual as a card of cultural and hygienic skills in the senior group on GEF. What is it? This is a structured work plan for mastering these skills, which contains a list of game assignments with educational goals.
Such a document is not mandatory, but, as verified in practice, is an effective assistant educator in the development of children's rules of hygiene and culture of behavior. The card file is made up directly by the educator, taking into account the requirements of the educational program, the state standard and internal rules, and also the material and technical capabilities of the DOW.
Cultural and hygienic skills in the senior group: a card file with goals
Card index of didactic games aimed at the development of KGN, helps the teacher to plan and organize educational daily activities with kids effectively. This methodical manual contains concise, structured depending on the purpose and type of activity of the assignment. Below we suggest that educators take note of several interesting games aimed at assimilating the hygienic skills and culture of behavior in the older group.
The plot-role game "The Doll is bathed"
The goal of the game is the following: to consolidate the knowledge of children about means of washing, to form the ability to use them in practical activities.
Children are offered several items, among which are soap and a washcloth. It is their children who must choose from a number of others. After that preschoolers should bathe the doll, using the chosen hygiene means.
Board Game "Pick up a Couple"
Purpose: to teach how to relate objects to actions, to consolidate skills of self-service.
How to play? Among the various suggested images, kids should choose a logical pair. For example, a wardrobe, a toothbrush-teeth, soap-hands, toy-basket for toys, etc. In addition, children need to argue their choice.
Didactic game "Crocodile-Clean"
Purpose of the game: to form self-service skills, to fix the rules of personal hygiene; to bring up accuracy, thrifty attitude to health.
The rules of the game are as follows: the presenter (chosen with the help of a counting board) shows gestures and facial expressions of some action related to the observance of hygiene rules, for example, cleans his teeth, washed his face, dresses, etc. The rest of the participants guess the action.
Desktop print game "How I spend the day"
Purpose: to consolidate children's knowledge about the regime of the day, to develop memory, to form the concept of a healthy lifestyle.
Preschool children are offered plot illustrations, which show regime moments. Children need to arrange the illustrations in a chain in order.
Didactic game "Is it good or bad?"
Purpose: to develop the ability to behave properly in society, to fulfill cultural and hygienic norms; to teach to assess the current situation, to analyze the actions of others; educate the notion of cultural behavior.
The teacher shows the children the plot illustrations, which show different situations. For example, the picture shows how the child throws toys, cleans his teeth, helps the elderly person to climb the stairs, etc. Preschoolers should determine and argue the answer about which situation is positive and which is negative.
How to make a file for the older group?
In order to correctly form the cultural and hygienic skills in the older group, the card file must be correctly composed and framed. Only in this case will the document become a practical assistant to the educator during the training on the formation of a culture of behavior and the observance of personal hygiene rules. How to make a file cabinet:
- To write out a list of CGN from the work program and GEF, which should be formed in the senior group of DOW.
- Plan activities according to thematic weeks.
- Choose games aimed at the formation of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group.
- Specify the goals of didactic games, the necessary equipment.
- Prepare material for conducting activities.
- Carry out a gaming session according to plan.
- Evaluate the result of the work done.
The card-index of cultural and hygienic skills in the senior group will help to effectively organize educational work in the pre-school educational institution, increase the effectiveness and perseverance of the acquired material.