Card index of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group on the GEF
- Home and family
- Card index of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group on the GEF. Education cultural and hygienic skills in the older group: index card with the order
Children's cultural and hygienic skills (CTG) is one of the priority tasks of the teacher DOE. Kids need not just to talk about how to behave and to observe cleanliness, and to consolidate the knowledge in practice. How not to get lost educator in a large amount of information, where to begin, how to organize activities for the formation of the above skills for the children of the sixth year of life? Will help in addressing these issues, structured Rolodex of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group, as well as analysis of the program and requirements of state standard.
The objective of REAG in preschool
A common adage that cleanliness is the key to health, no doubt. That is why it is so important to teach kids to respect the rules of personal hygiene. That is the main purpose of the CTG education is the preservation and strengthening of health of preschool children.
The next important task is the formation of socially adapted child personality, parenting understanding and acceptance of established rules of behavior in society.
Education cultural and hygienic skills in the older group performed everyday as special classes, and during the regime moments during the day.
The concept of skill and habits as the basis for cultural and health education
What begins the process of education of culture of behavior and compliance with rules of hygiene? From the moment of birth the baby is watching other people. Where you begin to lay those patterns of behavior that are further under the influence of various external factors generated in a specific skill. So, baby first tastes cereal not a finger and a spoon, learning to use a napkin, etc.
But the purpose of a teacher is forming the basis of the skill of a resistant habit. Education cultural and hygienic skills in the older group pursues such a task. After all, even as toddlers, children have learned — thanks to the teachers, parents and society as a whole — the basic rules of behavior and observance of hygienic norms. But such skills have not yet become resistant. Children often forget or incorrectly performing any learned skill. For example, kids can learn how to use Cutlery, but it is wrong to hold a spoon, to spill water from a glass, forget to wash hands before eating, etc.
The education hygiene practices in DOE on the GEF
To develop cultural and hygienic skills in the older group, we need certain conditions:
- Flawless execution generated by the baby rules and norms of adults. Preschoolers peculiar to imitation, so every day watching the actions of the teacher and parents, he will follow their example. And if, for example, the family decided to speak at the dinner table, the crumbs would be difficult to explain why he should not do it. It is important to remember that the skill is quite difficult to adjust.
- The necessary child-friendly equipment. For example, the water tap should be installed at the level of the growth of the baby. Items such as furniture or plumbing, the gardens were originally designed for use by children. But the fact, for example, the dining table was a napkin, you need to take care of the caregiver. And the skills were fixed and at home, to arrange child access to equipment should be parents.
- Necessary for the education of the CTG equipment should not only be placed correctly but also to be attractive for the baby. That is why in kindergarten everything is bright, with drawings and decorations. Furthermore, such jewelry carry the aesthetic function, they contribute to the development of interest in forming skills as well as contribute to resistant their absorption and retention. With the aim of consolidating knowledge on lockers and cots kids entertaining kids attach stickers. In addition, teachers in conducting daily work on the formation of rules of conduct applicable filing cultural and hygienic skills. In the older group due to targeted games, the kids will easily learn the necessary skills and consolidate them in practice.
- Repeat digestible skills regularly, despite the changes in the environment. For example, the child strictly needs to wash their hands after a walk and before eating in the garden, home, away, etc.
- The educator in the process of working on the formation of the CTG in the older group should apply an individual approach.
- Strict adherence to routines.
The volume of the CTG in the older group on the GEF
Pupils of 5 years, as a rule, have already mastered basic skills. What to teach such detail which to form cultural hygienic skills in the older group? An index card with the order (for GEF) will help the teacher to determine goals and objectives, and to organize practical activities with children. So, what content does the work of educating the CTG for kids in the target age group, according to the requirements of the educational standard? What kids should learn:
- to master the concept of active social position in life
- respect for elders
- the rules of games in the team of peers
- to distinguish between good and bad behavior
- secure the ability to abide by the society rules and regulations
- to learn the culture of communication
- to monitor the cleanliness of the body (brush teeth, wash face), clothes, neat hairstyles
- to consolidate the skill of dressing
- shaping the skill of neatly folded clothes, toys, make the bed
- to use the Cutlery (fork and knife), to monitor the culture behavior at the table.
What is a CTG file Cabinet?
In preschool teachers preschoolers daily resort to such manuals as the card index of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group on the GEF. What is it? It is a structured plan of work for the assimilation of the skills mentioned above, which contains a list of games with educational purposes.
This document is not mandatory, but, as proven, is an effective assistant teacher in work on the development of children the rules of hygiene and standards of behavior. The file Cabinet is directly to the caregiver, given the demands of the educational programs of state standard and internal regulations as well as logistical possibilities DOE.
Cultural and hygienic skills in the older group: index card with the order
Filing didactic games aimed at the development of REAG, helps a teacher to effectively plan and organize a daily educational activities with kids. The Handbook contains concise, structured depending on the objectives and activities of the job. Below is the caregivers to take note of a few interesting games aimed at assimilation of hygienic habits and cultural behavior in the older group.
Role-playing game "Doll bathing"
The aim of the game is the following: to consolidate children's knowledge about the means of washing, to form skills to use them in practice.
Children are offered a few items, which include soap and washcloth. It is their kids have to choose from a number of others. Then preschoolers should bathe the doll using the selected hygiene.
Board game "matching game"
Goal: to learn to relate objects with the actions to consolidate the skills of self-service.
How to play? Among the various proposed images kids should pick up a pair. For example, your clothes Cabinet, toothbrush teeth, soap, hands, toys-shopping for toys, etc. in addition, children need to argue your choice.
Didactic game "Crocodile-neat"
The goal: to develop the skills of self-service, to fix the rules of personal hygiene
Rules are as follows: presenter (selected using counting rhymes) gestures and facial expressions of any action associated with the observance of hygienic rules, for example, brushes his teeth, washes his face, dresses, etc. the Other members guess the action.
Board printed the game "How I spend my day"
Objective: to consolidate children's knowledge about the mode of the day, develop memory, shaping the concept of a healthy lifestyle.
Preschoolers are offered plots in the pictures, which depict the modal aspects. Children must be expanded illustration of a chain in order.
Didactic game "Good or bad?"
The aim: to form the ability to behave in society, perform cultural-hygienic norms
The teacher shows the children the story the illustrations show different situation. For example, in the picture drawn, like a child throws toys, cleans teeth, helps the elderly person to climb stairs etc. Preschoolers should identify and justify the answer about what the situation is positive and which is negative.
How to make a card index for the older group?
To the right to form cultural hygienic skills in the older group, file must be correctly formatted. Only in this case the document will be a practical assistant to the tutor during the training in the culture of behavior and observance of rules of personal hygiene. How to make a file Cabinet:
- Write out the work program and GEF the list of CGT that should be forming in the older group of DOE.
- To plan activities according to the thematic weeks.
- Choose the games directed on formation of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group.
- To specify the purpose of didactic games, the necessary equipment.
- Material to prepare for action.
- To conduct the gaming activity under the plan.
- To evaluate the result of the work.
Card index of cultural and hygienic skills in the older group will help to effectively organize the educational work in preschool, will increase the performance and durability of learning.