How to organize competitions for the elderly correctly
Today it is customary to include an entertainment program in most events, but the scenarios are more often targeted at younger and middle age groups. It is interesting to organize contests for older people - this is the most difficult lesson for leaders, as it is necessary to take into account the physical and emotional characteristics of age. There are several rules that should be observed when carrying out similar events for representatives of the older age category:
- It is necessary to warn potential participants in advance so that they can tune in and prepare.
- For older people, it is better to hold competitions in the morning (but not early in the morning), because it is at this time that they have more strength and energy.
- The place for such events should be spacious, it is necessary to provide recreation areas.
- Organizing games, contests for the elderly, the host should be more attentive and not in a hurry. At this age, reactions are slow, and any answer is thought through very carefully. Therefore, in order not to offend the participants, one should be very patient.
- If you invite a few younger assistants to such a company, the event will be held more lively.
- Active and quiet entertainment should alternate or announce musical pauses between them.
Fun contests for seniors
If young people are proud of their beauty, strength and agility, then at an older age it is more pleasant to demonstrate their intellectual abilities. Therefore, any game in which you can show your mental potential, will be perceived by this age category with optimism.
Men can be asked to build some tools or fishing gear from scrap materials. Believe me, the participant will win, which is far beyond ...
Men of this age are unusually gallant, so you can come up with a contest in which they will seek the favor of a lady with beautiful attention signs (for example: throwing a jacket on your shoulders, bringing a chair and sitting down, giving a flower or sweetness, reading a verse, inviting to dance, etc.) ).
Women can be invited to compete in the skills of needlework: knit as many as possible in a beautiful "live" pattern or "weave" from the garments of his team a rug or blanket. Practice shows that ladies in golden age are able to show more activity than men, so you can conduct a dance marathon for elimination. For older people, competitions of this nature should be conducted, given their age features.
Despite some forgetfulness in everyday life, people of mature age have an excellent memory for films, artists, songs, etc. Using modern multimedia technologies, it is not difficult to prepare contests for the elderly: "Guess the film", "Guess the song", "Guess the actor" and so on. Competitions can gradually evolve into a memorial evening or a song concert. If the facilitator is able to navigate in time, then you can diversify the program of the event with real funny stories from life, but you should first set limits on the topic and regulations.