How to clean nail Polish from clothes: practical tips
Very often during a manicure is spilled varnish, and a few drops goes on favorite things. Girls don't understand how to clean nail Polish from clothing, and therefore beautiful blouses and dresses flying into the trash. Don't worry: no need to get rid of your outfits. You can easily learn how to clean nail Polish from clothes. Effective and affordable ways in this article.
Five important rules
- Start cleanup immediately after spots appeared on the clothing. Don't worry about the wet nail Polish, you will have time to adjust. The main task now – to save contaminated tissue.
- Don't think that will save the thing, wash it. Chemical reaction with water will only fix the Polish on clothes and difficult to clean.
- After treatment things you can wash, before turning them inside out.
- Read the information on the tag, there you can find useful information about how to care for cloth.
- Cleaning clothes from nail Polish starts with a simple. Take a napkin, blot a fresh stain to her–, it absorbs a certain amount. Remove the nail between the fibres, using a toothpick. Putting a clean cloth on the table, lay the clothes – so process it will be easier.
The tool that you choose, check on a small area, for example on the side seam. If it didn't spoil a thing – safely start to clear. Spending at home any chemical experiments, be sure to exercise care and caution. Put on thick rubber gloves, avoid contact of the solutions and mixtures on the skin. Safe are only liquid Polish remover – they belong to cosmetics. When getting any solution in your eyes, immediately flush them.
Liquid nail Polish remover
Stain treatment with acetone only valid for natural fabrics, otherwise the thing will have to be thrown away – a good solution corrodes synthetics.
Want to learn how to clean nail Polish from clothing using these tools? Prepare a cotton ball, DAB it in the solution, gently soak the stain. Wait until the contamination has dried. Take a soft sponge, soak it in liquid varnish remover, treat the stain. Leave the clothes for 20 minutes, then put it in the washing machine. Try dishwashing detergent instead of powder – it is better to cope with a greasy residue. The result will pleasantly surprise you.
Petrol, peroxide, bleach
- Wet gasoline necessary part of clothes, wait for about 20 minutes. Slightly RUB the stain hard with a sponge, rinse the clothing in cool water and wash it by hand. To use gasoline for the white stuff, mix it with tooth paste or crushed chalk.
- You can also use solvent – apply it on a cloth and DAB the stain. Wash after 20 minutes. The solvent can only be used for white and denim fabrics.
- Don't know how to clean nail Polish from clothes how to remove stains from linen, wool and silk? This method is ideal for the occasion. Use the hydrogen peroxide.
- To remove gel Polish with the light clothing you can use bleach or stain remover. Pour the liquid on the stain. Leave on for 20 minutes, then wash in the usual way thing. Choose chlorine-free options containing oxygen.
Means against insects
A very unusual method of dealing with spots – a remedy for insects in the spray. The composition is suitable for any type of fabric, but still pre-test. If the tool fits – spray it on a toothbrush or any hard brush, using circular motions, apply to pollution. For some time, soak the thing in cold water, then rinse it. Ready!
Surprisingly, some girls already know how to clean nail Polish from clothing using toothpaste. Mix it with sunflower oil (to get the porridge). Apply to the contamination and wait until the mixture dries. After thoroughly clean the stain with a toothbrush and wash the thing.
Now you know how to clean nail Polish from clothes. If the above methods do not come, do not worry, take your favorite outfits to the dry cleaning professionals quickly and easily solve a complex problem and return you a completely clean thing.