How to wash nail polish from clothes: practical advice
Very often a manicure spills lacquer, and a few drops fall on your favorite things. Girls do not understand how to wash nail polish from clothes, and therefore beautiful blouses and dresses fly into the trash. Do not worry: you no longer need to get rid of your outfits. You can easily find out how to wash the lacquer from clothes. Effective and affordable ways - in this article.
Five Important Rules
- Start cleaning immediately after stains appear on the clothes. Do not worry for the withered manicure, you will have time to correct it. The main task now is to save the contaminated tissue.
- Do not think that you will save a thing by understanding it. A chemical reaction with water will only fix the varnish on clothes and make cleaning difficult.
- After processing, things can be washed, before turning them inside out.
- Read the information on the tag, where you can find useful information on how to care for the tissue.
- Cleaning clothes from nail polish begins with a simple. Take a napkin, blot it with a fresh stain - it will absorb a certain amount. Remove the varnish between the fibers using a toothpick. Put a clean napkin on the table, spread out the clothes - so it will be easier to process it.
The agent that you have selected, check on a small area, for example on the side seam. If it does not spoil the thing - feel free to start cleaning. Carrying out at home any chemical experiments, be sure to be careful and careful. Wear dense rubber gloves, do not allow solutions and mixtures to enter the skin. Only liquids for removing varnish are considered safe - they belong to cosmetics. If any solution gets in your eyes, immediately flush them.
Nail polish remover
Processing spots with acetone is only allowed for natural fabrics, otherwise the thing will have to be thrown away - the solution well corrodes synthetics.
Want to learn how to wash nail polish from clothes using these tools? Prepare a wadded disc, blot it in a solution, gently moisten the stain. Wait until the contamination dries. Take a soft sponge, soak it in the nail polish remover, treat the stain. Leave the clothes for 20 minutes, then put it in the washing machine. Try a dishwashing detergent instead of a powder - it will better cope with greasy tracks. The result will pleasantly surprise you.
Gasoline, peroxide, bleach
- Wet the necessary clothing area with gasoline, wait approximately 20 minutes. Slightly rub the stain with a stiff sponge, rinse clothes in cool water and wash by hand. To use gasoline for white things, mix it with toothpaste or crushed chalk.
- You can also use a solvent - put it on a napkin, blot the stain. Wash it after 20 minutes. The solvent can be used only for white and denim fabrics.
- Do not know how to wash the nail polish from your clothes, how to remove stains from flax, wool and silk? This method is ideal for this case. Take advantage of hydrogen peroxide.
- To remove gel-varnish from light clothing, you can use bleach or stain remover. Pour the liquid onto the stain. Leave it for 20 minutes, then wash it in the usual way. Choose chlorine-free options containing oxygen.
Means against insects
A very unusual method of controlling stains is a means for insects in cans. The composition is suitable for any type of fabric, but beforehand, still do a test. If the product is suitable - spray it on a toothbrush or any other rigid brush, apply circular motions to the contamination. For a while, soak the thing in cold water, then rinse it. Done!
Surprisingly, some girls already know how to wash nail polish from clothes using toothpaste. Mix it with sunflower oil (must turn out porridge). Apply to contamination and wait for the mixture to dry. After thoroughly clean the stain with a toothbrush and wash the thing.
Now you know how to wash the nail polish off your clothes. If the above described methods do not suit you, do not worry, take your favorite outfits to dry cleaners - professionals will quickly and easily solve a complex problem and return you a completely clean thing.