The final integrated activity in the preparatory group of the kindergarten
Main finishing the learning process the events in the kindergarten — the final class. It then summarizes the knowledge, tested skills, is a logical point training, which lasted a whole year. The final integrated activity in the preparatory group is also a mandatory analysis of the system of knowledge.
Such activities should be carried out regularly, completing each educational stage. As part of the Federal state educational standard, the teacher follows a set of requirements, which are required for the implementation of educational programmes and contributes to the final integrated lesson in the preparatory group and all the creative ideas, and a flight of fancy, and a greater share of ingenuity. Otherwise it's hard to show the results not only of the school year, but just learning in kindergarten.
About Federal government requirements, device to the structure of General education programs, it was already broken a lot of copies. How to distinguish the particular state requirements in early childhood education from the state standard?
More recently, every educator in primary schools prepared a final integrated activity in the preparatory group for FGT, comparing these requirements of the educational program of its institution, but had to be reconstructed. To adapt to the standard. Although these documents are many like it, but the outcome of integrated activity in the preparatory group for the GEF is already very different from the previous one.
Requirements for programs
What exactly are the differences between the formulas FGT OOP and links TO the GEF TO? The first object has two parts: a requirements programme structure and requirements for its implementation. The second adds to the above requirements to the results of the development program, while the FGT (first) insists only on the planned results of the implementation of educational programs.
Requirements to structure of educational programs also vary widely. If FGT are the four main directions of the structure of education, by the GEF — five. And directions from each other cardinally do not differ, just the final integrated lesson in the preparatory group on the GEF aimed at establishing public relations, communication, and the same class of FGT — socialization, that is very public.
A mandatory part and a residual
The ratio educational programs has also changed. If the mandatory part of it in the FGT should be at least 80% of the volume, and the remaining 20% can be compiled by teachers in the educational process, programmes at FSES require mandatory only 60% of the total programme, while the remaining 40% are left to the discretion of the teacher and leadership.
Therefore, expanding the base for creative growth of employees of the educational sphere, it becomes possible to focus on the national conditions, socio-cultural, economic, and even climatic specifics, where is this educational process, supported the interests of teachers, the tradition.
The measure here could be the final open integrated lesson in the preparatory group, where are the results of years of educational work in the walls of the DOU.
The basis of the educational program
The main educational programme of GEF structurally changed. Now it includes three sections: target, substantial and organizational. In each section there is a mandatory eighty per cents one part and the space for creativity. Introduced an additional section — the presentation of the program.
A mandatory part for FGT: explanatory note the content areas mode of stay, the results of the settling of the educational program and monitoring system. Then comes the part, which is formed by participants of educational process.
The presentation of the program becomes the outcome of complex-integrated lesson in the preparatory group, where pupils will show strengths and weaknesses of the analyzed documents.
Characteristics and personal qualities
FGT defines very specific characteristics and integrative quality of the personality, so to say, the ideal social portrait preschool child. The results of the main program and quality of all activities must be evaluated as intermediate (current), and the outcome.
The expected results of the GEF serves as the targets as possible the child's achievements because of his age and socio-normative characteristics, completing pre-primary education. Outcome of cognitive activity is integrated in the preparatory group will reveal the qualities of graduates like initiative, confidence, independence, physical development, imagination, curiosity, willpower, interest.
Benchmarks, like any goal, can not be subject to specific assessment, even in the form of monitoring and all types of pedagogical diagnostics because they can not be the basis for a purely formal comparison with the achievements of the children in reality.
In the programme, the GEF has neither the interim nor the final diagnosis of graduates. The final integrated activity in the preparatory group on the GEF gives to the individual development of children. This assessment and shall be made by the teacher in the pedagogical diagnostics.
Activity children in both spontaneous and in activities organized specially, and is subject to observation and analysis. Tools of pedagogical diagnostics can be a card of observation of children's development, which records the individual dynamics and the development in the future while the child is busy with communication with peers, with adults, games, knowledge, projects, artistic activity, physical development.
Program FGT forms a common culture, develop physical, intellectual, personality, forms the background for learning activities. Programme GEF creates the conditions for social development of children, provides opportunities of socialization, comprehensive development of personality, cognitive, moral, as well as the development of initiative, creativity, willingness to cooperate with adults and peers.
Directly educational activities
Than directly educational activities may differ from regular classes? Updated structure and forms of organization of educational process, individualization, changes in position of the adult educator regarding children.
The final class NODE is integrated in the preparatory group the kids must be willing to prepare for the show, but responsibility will not prevent this type of activity.
Models of organization of educational process
The former and the most common in our country, the model of organization of educational process included three items:
1. Conduct lessons according to the schedule, where the children decided formed by the methods of the task.
2. The formation of skills during the regime moments: time in the morning, Breakfast, walk, preparing for the quiet hour, and so on.
3. Knowledge and skills obtained by the children, are vested in independent and individual work.
This program model worked before the introduction of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation No. 655 of November 23, 2009 at FGT, which was the approval of the structure of the foundations educational programs of preschool education. The order stipulated the solution of educational tasks through joint activities of adults and children, and not only limited to the scope of GCD (directly educational activities), but even when carrying out various sensitive points according to the specifics of the pre-school.
The final integrated activity in the preparatory group should incorporate all the best moments that happened as a result of joint activities of children and caregivers, as they help the child to master the world and to overcome difficulties.
The newest model of building educational process should take into account the parameters of the FGT and it must contain two components:
1. Joint activities of children and adults with respect the GCD and all the secret moments.
2. Independent activity children.
The main thesis in the organization that, you might say, partner activities, children and caregivers, not beyond a NOD and mode are the following:
1. The teacher participates in collaborative activities absolutely on a par with the pupils.
2. Pre-K is voluntary to join joint activities, without the mental pressure and disciplinary coercion.
3. Children can communicate freely and to navigate during the joint activity, respectively, need to arrange for this workspace.
4. The open end of the joint activities, that is, everyone can work at their own pace.
5. The game should be present in joint activities as the main form of work with children and as a leading activity of the preschool.
The success rate in acquiring skills, knowledge and abilities through play may be the outcome of integrated activity in the preparatory group for language development or mathematics, is not important, the main thing will be clear: through play the child quickly adapts to the outside world, in society, he does not lose interest in learning and internally happy.
The choice of game activities
Educational process is organized and implemented through the mastering of different activities of children: play, motor, communication, labor, educational research, productive, musical and artistic as well — and to the fullest extent through reading.
Here are the most important to successfully integrate all these forms and methods of work, to make the right choice, which is merely the teacher, independently solving all problems related contingent, with the level settling in the curriculum. And we can only wish constant creative approach to the implementation of the specific objectives of preschool education.