Game programs for children aimed at disclosure of creative potential
Today, every kindergarten, mini-Mall, or school operates a mastered technique by selecting it from a hundred developed and proposed by experts. Educators and teachers must prepare a development program for the coming school year, projects will be based on the preferences and focus of preschool and educational institutions.
The game program for children. Goals and objectives
Modern methods of development of children both younger and school-age children are based on the game. Specialists claim that playing the child learns and remembers the material. Game programs for children aim to make children active listeners and proactive participants. Such projects combine the ways to attract attention and widen their horizons. Playing, easy enough to pass on to children information about the nature, world, society. The main objectives of the game programs pursued by the faculty, is:
- organization of leisure and educational activities for children
- the involvement of children in actions
- the formation needs the right way of life
- providing conditions for physical, intellectual and spiritual development
- the creation and organization conditions for self-affirmation and self-realization.
Game programs for children based on different methods, the main of which are:
- conversation on various topics (informative, literary, historical, ethical, Patriotic)
- animated shows on a specific topic
- quizzes and competitions
- mobile entertainment
- intellectual pursuits (gaming, educational program for children)
- sports competitions, relay races, marathons
- theme parties
As a result, participants of the game program will open up your creative possibilities to be involved in a new exciting and informative world, gain useful skills, knowledge and abilities.
Game programs for preschool children
All cognitive events are classified according to certain criteria. One of the main is the age of the children, which are targeted by the program. For preschoolers, the projects are presented to a greater extent fun. These include games:
- didactic (e.g. "Find the baby", "Build a snowman")
- in development of the speech
- mathematical and logical
- with letters and words
- on motor skills
Game programs for school-age children
For students the events have more cognitive orientation. They focus on mastering the curriculum and successful passing of tests and examinations. Popularity today acquired game program for the study of foreign languages that contribute to a better assimilation and retention. At the end of the school year in school camps is ongoing informative and educational activities. Game programs for children in the summer are mainly represented by sports leisure activities. Competitions encourage active rest and physical development of children. Most often, sports activities alternated with games programs whose primary purpose is the performance of specific tasks.