Hemomycin (suspension for children): instruction
If the child is sick, one of the bases for successful treatment is the timeliness of the actions taken. The earlier parents apply for medical help, the easier it is to overcome the ailment. If there are indications for this, specialists prescribe antibiotics to their small patients. Such medicines have a beneficial effect on the dynamics of treatment, but some people still distrust them.
Antibiotics of a new generation, including "Chemomycin" (a suspension for children), are not capable of causing a serious harm to the beneficial microflora. The kid after a competent, adequate treatment feels much better and the resistance of his body to illnesses increases significantly.
Description of the preparation
Medication "Hemomycin" (suspension for children) is synthesized in the form of a white powder. From it and prepared suspension for ingestion. When the medicine is diluted with water, it retains the flavor and color.
Means "Hemomycin" - a pharmacological drug, an antibiotic. Its active component - azithromycin - a representative of a group of macrolide azalides. The high concentration of this substance in the inflammation focus has a profound bactericidal effect.
The medication is active against gram-negative, gram-positive, aerobic, anaerobic bacterial flora. However, microorganisms resistant to erythromycin are resistant to it.
Bacteria that are sensitive to the drug:
- streptococci, staphylococci;
- intracellular microorganisms: legionella, mycoplasma, chlamydia.
The drug "Hemomycin" (suspension for children) is able to destroy the hemophilic rod and other dangerous pathogens. The effect of the solution on microorganisms leads to the blocking of protein production in pathogenic cells that can no longer grow and multiply.
The active ingredient is absorbed from the stomach and intestines. Azithromycin exhibits stability in an acidic environment and has lipophilicity. A high concentration in the blood plasma is detected three hours after taking the medication inside. The biological availability of the antibiotic reaches 37%.
Azithromycin penetrates the organs of the urogenital tract, skin, respiratory tract, soft tissues. The concentration of active substance in the foci of inflammation and infection is much higher than in healthy cells.
The active component is concentrated in the affected cells and is there for up to seven days. This quality allowed to form short courses of treatment, the duration of which does not exceed five days.
Excretion from the body
Azithromycin is excreted from the blood plasma for three days, which allows you to take the medicine once a day.
The effective and additional components that make up the antibiotic are shown in the table.
Packing: a bottle of dark glass, a pack of cardboard labeled "Chemomycin, suspension for children." Measuring spoon is attached additionally.
Indications for use
Pediatric Doctors prescribe medication if a child is diagnosed with infectious diseases, inflammatory processes caused by antibiotic-sensitive microorganisms:
- Infections affecting the ENT organs and upper respiratory tracts, in particular, otitis media, tonsillitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis - all diseases are successfully treated with the drug "Hemomycin" (suspension).
- Instructions for the use of medication indicates that the antibiotic is used to treat scarlet fever.
- Urological diseases, uncomplicated cervicitis, urethritis;
- Respiratory tract infections (pneumonia atypical, bacterial, bronchitis)
- The initial phase of Lyme disease (borreliosis).
- Infections affecting soft tissues and skin, including secondary dermatoses, erysipelas, impetigo.
- Diseases of the intestine and stomach. The drug is prescribed as part of a combination therapy.
Children who reached the age of one year, the drug "Hemomycin" is administered in the form of a suspension. The dosage of the drug is calculated individually and has a dependence on the weight of the small patient. On average, 10 mg of the finished solution falls on one kilogram of the child's weight. A similar dosage is prescribed for diagnosing infectious diseases of the skin, respiratory organs, soft tissues, with the exception of migrating erythema, which proceeds in a chronic form. The course dose does not exceed 30.0 mg / kg.
The recommended dosage is presented in tabular data.
The drug "Hemomycin" - 500 mg, is intended for the treatment of adults.
Rules for preparing the preparation
Dilute the mixture as follows:
- Pre-prepared boiled and chilled water.
- In the vial containing the powder, 14 ml of liquid is slowly introduced until the level reaches a special mark.
- The contents shake well. The mass should become homogeneous.
- If, after dissolving the mixture, the level of the suspension is below the mark, add the necessary amount of water and re-shake.
The prepared preparation remains stable at standard room temperature for five days. This is an important advantage of the drug "Hemomycin". Analogues, as a rule, are unstable.
How to take medicine
The instruction recommends taking the suspension orally, once a day. Shake the contents of the bottle before use. When the baby has taken a ready-made solution, he needs to give extra drink. This will allow the remaining suspension to be washed out of the oral cavity and swallowed completely.
You can rule out the possibility of an overdose if you carefully prepare the suspension from a drug synthesized in the form of a powder (the drug "Hemomycin" for children). Suspension (the instruction contains similar data) can cause typical signs of such conditions. These are abdominal pains, loose stools, nausea, vomiting. Specific antidote to the drug is not revealed, symptomatic therapy is being conducted, activated charcoal is taken.
Negative impact on the child's body is revealed by the following symptoms:
- unusual taste sensations;
- candidiasis of the oral mucosa;
- headache, especially in the treatment of otitis media;
- anxiety states;
- neurosis, sleep disturbances;
- itching, hives, conjunctivitis is the most common side effect of the drug "Hemomycin".
Instruction (suspension, capsule) indicates a contraindication to taking a pharmacological agent.
The medicine is not prescribed or taken with caution, if the child has the following diseases:
- renal or hepatic insufficiency;
- excessive sensitivity to antibiotics.
In the event that the next reception of the drug is missed, you should immediately give the baby the recommended dose. In the following days, the drug is taken according to the standard scheme in the intervals between meals.
With the simultaneous use of antacids, a two-hour break between receptions is deemed necessary.
After the abolition of therapy, some children may remain hypersensitive, which requires specific treatment under the supervision of a doctor.
The new generation antibiotic "Chemomycin", analogues of which were mentioned above, is most often prescribed by pediatricians for the treatment of children.
The average cost of the drug with a dosage of 100 mg is 135 rubles, 200 mg - 250 rubles. Pharmaceutical chains contain medicines produced in Germany and Serbia. If the drug "Hemomycin" is on sale, the price of which is much lower than the indicated values, it is quite possible that it is falsified.
Further you can see what Hemomycin (suspension) deserved. The parents' opinions about the effectiveness of the drug were as follows:
- In the treatment of otitis pediatricians usually prescribe a short course, since after the first intake of the drug, the ailment begins to recede. Some children have allergic reactions in the form of rashes on the skin, which are quickly eliminated after discontinuation of therapy.
- Experts recommend supplementing the treatment with medicines that restore the intestinal microflora, because "Hemomycin" is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. These measures will not allow the development of violations in the work of the digestive tract. Even small children, receiving such treatment, experience considerable relief.
- "Chemomycin" (the price of the drug is available to everyone) is an effective tool, trustworthy parents. Its action is revealed very quickly, which allows to provide a minimum course of treatment. The pleasant taste of the suspension leaves no doubt that the baby will swallow the medicine.
"Chemomycin" is an antibiotic containing a highly effective active substance. It is safer than cheap generics. Among children there is a good tolerability of the drug, side effects are very rare.
The preparation contains the original formula of the active substance. This allows you to deliver the medicine in time to the affected areas of the body. The antibiotic is highly purified, which is observed in patented products manufactured by large pharmaceutical companies.
The biological availability of azithromycin does not change with the simultaneous administration of antacids, but a decrease in the concentration of antibiotic in serum is observed. It is recommended to observe the interval between taking medications, equal to one hour.
The cases of altering the metabolism of digoxin with simultaneous administration with macrolides have been revealed.
Patients who took antibiotics of macrolide group, there were signs of poisoning with ergot alkaloids at a single reception of its derivatives.
Instead of completing
Treatment based on antibiotics is prescribed only by a child's doctor. It is not recommended to apply the medication yourself, otherwise the child's illness may worsen. Pediatricians often prescribe a drug called "Hemomycin" (suspension). The price, availability, efficacy and safety of the drug have made it a popular drug in the circle of professional doctors. Among the parents, the medication also earned excellent reviews.