Hair dryer Bosch PHD 2511: model overview, price, reviews
It is difficult to find a woman who would not use a hairdryer. This device is needed not only to quickly and safely dry hair, but also for modeling strands and creating a stylish hairstyle. Hairdryers are professional, semi-professional and household. The Bosch PHD 2511 belongs to the last group. The detailed description of the device is presented in our article.
Hairdryer Bosch PHD 2511: description
The compact hair dryer PHD 2511 from the well-known manufacturer of household appliances and electronics Bosch is presented in black. On the glossy case of the device on the side is an original drawing. On the handle of the hair dryer there are two buttons, which are regulators of temperature and speed of air flow. Thanks to it, the operation of the device is easy.
The upper button on the handle of the hair dryer is the temperature regulator. It is marked with numbers from 1 to 3, which indicates a different temperature regime: low, medium or high. The lower button is the air speed control (delicate or powerful). Here is another button with a pattern in the form of a snowflake, which indicates a fixed supply of cold air.
The Bosch PHD 2511 includes a hose nozzle. The handle has a hanger loop that simplifies the storage of the appliance in the house. The hairdryer is compact in size and easily fits in a handbag.
Technical characteristics of the model
In addition to its light weight and compact dimensions, the buyers of a hairdryer are sure to be interested in its technical characteristics, which are as follows:
- Type of hair dryer - normal. The device is intended solely for home, not professional use.
- The power is 1800 watts.
- Number of speeds - 3.
- The number of temperature modes is 2.
- Fixed supply of cold air.
- Thermal protection function.
- Complete set - a nozzle-concentrator.
- Cord length - 1,8 m.
- Hinge for hanging.
- Ergonomic design.
- Country of origin - China.
The Bosch PHD 2511 is ideal for daily styling. It protects the hair from the intense effects of temperature and allows you to adjust the speed of blowing in the process of creating a hairstyle.
During the operation of the hair dryer, the speed of air flow and temperature can be combined according to your own taste according to the type of your hair and the expected result from the styling. In general, the device should be operated in the following sequence:
- Fix the Boscon PHD 2511 with a concentrator nozzle. It is designed for the purposeful laying of selected areas and strands of hair.
- Set a high level of air flow and temperature.
- Direct the concentrator and the air stream emerging from it to a specific area of the hair.
- To fix the installation, press the cold air feed button and again point it to the highlighted strand of hair.
- In the same sequence, dry all hair.
In the drying process, it is important to ensure that the concentrator head does not touch the hair. During operation, it can become hot. That is why when taking off the nozzle-concentrator, you should take some precautions.
Almost all the buyers of the hair dryer were satisfied with their purchase. They liked the device as follows:
- high power;
- absence of failures in work;
- stylish design;
- light weight;
- compact size, easily fits in your purse, and it can be taken with you on the road;
- the optimal price;
- comfortable, ergonomic handle.
In terms of its power and functionality, the PHD 2511 is a device that is ideal for drying hair in the home. With it, making quality laying became much easier.
Disadvantages of the Bosch PHD 2511 device, the reviews about which the customers leave exceptionally positive, are insignificant and have almost no effect on the result of the hairstyle. Most users call the lack of such a function as the ionization of air, due to which the hair during and after drying does not electrify.
Hair dryer Bosch PHD 2511: price
One of the advantages of a hair dryer for drying and styling hair buyers called the optimal price. And it's not accidental. It is worth a hair dryer model Bosch PHD 2511 approximately 1500-1700 rubles. For an instrument with the specified functionality and power this is quite a bit.
Also it is necessary to take into account the fact that the company-manufacturer of the device Bosch is considered one of the most reliable in the world and, according to numerous customers, produces high quality equipment. So, in the long term of operation of a hairdryer, you can not doubt.
Storage and Care
For effective and stable operation of the hair dryer during the whole warranty period, it is necessary to ensure its timely cleaning and observe all storage conditions of the device. There are some main points:
- firstly, before cleaning and storing the device, it must completely cool down;
- secondly, after use, the hair dryer must be disconnected from the mains, for which it is enough to remove the plug from the socket;
- thirdly, to clean the Bosch PHD 2511 WTS, it can not be immersed in water.
Cleaning the body of the device is done using a damp cloth. Do not apply abrasive detergents. The nozzle-concentrator must first be removed and wiped with a napkin or rinsed with running water. From the grill, located on the body of the device, you need to remove the remaining hair after drying, using a soft brush. To store the device, it is better to hang it on the hook with a special loop. Do not cut the power cord into tight rings.