Baby stroller-transformers (reviews)
Choosing a baby stroller is far from easy, because it needs to be used daily. Therefore, special attention should be given to quality and functionality. Many parents choose strollers-transformers. Reviews say that they can be used for the entire period, until the baby will need a vehicle.
What are the strollers for children
Before making a choice, you need to understand the types of wheelchairs:
- Stroller-cradle. A suitable option for babies. The frame stroller is equipped with a classic chassis with large wheels. You can use it until the child starts to sit.
- Pleasure. Their choice is very great. There are stroller-sticks, which are convenient in the event that there is a need for travel in any transport. Or you can buy a more comfortable vehicle with an adjustable backrest and footboard. Such models have seat belts and a hood, which protects from bad weather. Recommended for babies who sit well on their own.
- Transformers. They have a cradle that is removed when the child is older, and a walking block. For car owners, the ideal is 3 in 1, since it has a car seat. The model has the same functions as a conventional stroller-transformer. Reviews say that this model allows you to save on buying a car seat.
- Modular. Such models have a chassis on which a cradle for a newborn is installed, and when the child starts to sit - changes to a walking unit. Some modular strollers are equipped with a car seat.
On what to stop
Determine how you are going to operate the wheelchair, at what time of year the birth of the child is planned.
If you expect the appearance of crumbs in the cold season, it is worth paying attention to stroller-transformers. Reviews say that this model is easy to use in winter, as it has good protection against cold and bad weather. Large wheels and good shock absorption will allow you to easily manage the driving on a snow-covered road. And by the summer the kid will grow up, and instead of the cradle you can use a walking block.
If you often travel, you need to choose a model that folds well and fits in the trunk of your car.
In any case, one stroller you can not do, even if the child is born in the summer. It does not provide a prone position. Even if the back is lowered, its surface does not meet the necessary requirements for the correct physiological position of the newborn.
Stroller selection criteria
When choosing a vehicle for your baby, pay attention to the following:
- Material. He must be waterproof, otherwise, if he gets caught in the rain, the baby will get wet.
- Warming. If you use a stroller in the winter, it should be well insulated. For this purpose, special liners, a protective visor and a warm cover on the legs are used.
- Cradle. Mounting the cradle should be reliable, it will save you from excessive shaking while driving.
- Wheels. The optimum diameter is 20-25 cm. This will create good cross-country ability and amortization.
- A pen. It is better if it is possible to change its position.
- Equipment. Choose options that have a protective visor, a cover for the legs, a mosquito net and a raincoat. Buying such accessories separately is irrational.
Since the baby carriages-transformers reviews get the highest level, it is worth learning about them more. So, what features do they have?
- a walking block;
- carrying-car seat.
All these components are very easily removed from the chassis and changed to those that are necessary.
The cost of such a model exceeds the price of a conventional stroller. But at the same time it is more profitable to purchase two strollers - a cradle and a walking stroller.
Choosing a stroller-transformer
In order to make the right choice, you need to pay attention to the following parameters, which must meet the stroller-transformer. Customer testimonials confirm that if you provide for all the nuances, then the purchase will be justified.
- Pay attention to the size, it should be roomy, especially if the child was born in the cold season. The height should be at least 30 cm.
- The bottom should be flat with a hard surface.
- The material for the inner part of the cradle must be only natural, synthetic fabrics are unacceptable.
- The presence of ventilation is very important.
- The mattress should be removed for cleaning and drying.
- Presence of several fixations of a back.
- Seat belts are desirable five-point.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Existence of protection against sunshine. Visor should be removed if necessary.
- All replacement blocks must be easily removed and changed.
- Pay attention to weight. The aluminum frame makes the stroller lighter.
- Width of wheels. This is especially important if there is an elevator in your house.
- Adjustment of the handle. It's good if it can be moved and placed in the "face to mom" position or vice versa.
Now that you know what characteristics the stroller-transformers should have, the feedback will help you decide on the model. The opinions of parents who use this or that model will help you to get an idea of it, to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages due to practical experience.
The stroller of the Polish manufacturer can be used at any time of year and in any weather. The stroller-transformer Adamex reviews is mostly positive due to its practicality and functionality. There are options 2 in 1 and 3 in 1. The latter differs by having an auto-seat-carrying.
All models have a comfortable cradle, the internal upholstery of which is made of cotton fabric. All of them are well insulated, there is a protective cover. In some models, the cradle has special skids that allow it to be used as a cradle. To do this, it must be installed on a flat surface.
The wheels, depending on the model, have a different size, can be inflatable or plastic.
Well-proven stroller-transformer Adamex Galaxy. Reviews say that it is the easiest among other options. Although this is relatively, since all the transformers have an impressive weight.
The stroller has all the functions of a transformer. A distinctive feature is that the child will be very spacious and comfortable in it.
The handle is thrown, its height is regulated. On the back of the hood there is a detachable valve for ventilation.
The stroller-transformer Marimex reviews have different plans, although in general for its price it is quite decent. She satisfied some of the customers completely, while others faced some problems. Many parents are unhappy with the quality of the wheels. They are not very securely fixed, and there have been cases when they spontaneously descended from the axis during movement. But at the same time, they easily move the wheelchair off-road.
Some parents had difficulties with the handle, it is necessary to check whether it is securely fixed, if you are going to lift the stroller along the stairs.
Bebetto has been known for more than 20 years in the modern market of children's goods. It offers a large selection of models of strollers. But all of them are of high quality and safety. And these are the most important indicators for most of the buyers.
From the reviews it can be concluded that such a vehicle will be a real helper for parents. A spacious removable cradle, a comfortable walking unit, a reliable chassis and a great design - this is how the Bebetto stroller transforms.
The reviews speak of the high quality of the fabrics chosen for making the stroller, this was appreciated by its owners. The inner part is made of hypoallergenic cotton. And all the other elements - from waterproof and non-blowing fabric. Moreover, it is noted that the stroller can easily be cleaned.
Many parents noted the ability to easily roll the vehicle on any road. Steps and curbs are also not terrible for inflatable wheels.
One of the drawbacks is a lot of weight. But this property of all models of this type, because they are equipped with a huge number of useful elements. Therefore, if there is no elevator in your house and you do not live on the first floor, it will be very difficult to lower or raise the wheelchair with the baby without help.
Models of this brand are known not for one year to domestic buyers. They have won high praise due to excellent quality.
The main advantages of the parents were as follows:
- Dense fabric protects the child well from rain, snow and wind.
- All elements can be easily removed thanks to snakes and other fasteners.
- Cases are erased in the machine, from which they do not deform and do not change color.
- The mosquito net is fixed with buttons and reliably protects against mosquitoes and other insects.
- Wheels are not afraid of bad roads. They can be easily removed and washed when needed.
- Shopping basket is very hardy.
- The handle can be adjusted.
- The cradle will serve as a carry-over if necessary.
- The block for walking is regulated "to the mother" or in the opposite direction.
- The back has three positions.
- The presence of three-point seat belts.
Such characteristics possesses a transforming carriage Geoby. Negative reviews are practically absent, except for a large weight (20 kg) and the need to periodically pump up the wheels.
Sweet baby bair
The stroller from the Italian manufacturer has won domestic buyers with its attractive design. But this is not all the merits of a stroller-transformer Sweet Baby Bair. Reviews can be combined in two words - reliability and practicality.
This vehicle can be equipped with three or four inflatable wheels. In any case, it is very maneuverable and easily controlled. Also characterized by excellent spring-type cushioning.
Despite the presence of all the devices characteristic of transformers, Sweet Baby Bair is relatively light - 14 kg.
Many parents noted that such a model is very practical in the winter season. Insulated cradle, hood and cape on the legs will not allow the baby to freeze even in a frigid cold. The fabric is non-blowing, and the special visor provides additional protection from the weather. Wheels can easily cope with traffic on snow-covered streets.
Disadvantages of transforming strollers
By and large, we can note one significant drawback - it's a lot of weight and bulkiness. Especially it worries young mothers who need to lift the stroller to high floors. Agree, this is not easy, if it weighs 15-20 kg, and even a child and purchases. Also it is necessary to take care of the place of storage of removable elements.
But, despite these drawbacks, their advantages overlap with each other and make it possible to enjoy the purchase with pleasure.
What should I look for when choosing strollers-transformers? Parental feedback and specifications will make the right choice. The most important thing that needs to be paid attention is comfort and safety for the child, and practicality is for the parents.