What to prepare for children's birthday: what should be the dishes
The question of what to prepare for children's birthday is in fact very important, because the mood of children will depend on what is on the table. Below are some useful tips and recommendations.
What should be the children's holiday dishes?
What to cook for children's birthday, so that they eat it with pleasure and are satisfied? Let's list some basic requirements which are shown to the dishes intended for a children's celebratory table.
1. First of all, the dishes should be useful. This means that only natural ingredients can be used for their preparation: fruits, vegetables, fish, meat, dairy products, cereals and cereals.
2. Dishes should be light. Having eaten them, a child full of energy, should go play with friends. So vegetables and fruits are welcomed. With regard to fish and meat, it is better to give preference to non-fat easily digestible varieties: cod, trout, veal, turkey.
3. The table should be beautiful, so that the guys pay attention to it and want to try all the dishes. So you need to pay attention to the decoration. For this you can use greens, nuts, berries. You can lay out intricate patterns.
What should not be children's meals for the holiday?
If you are thinking about what to prepare for children's birthday, then you should know what dishes should not be.
1. For cooking, do not use harmful and unnatural foods: chips, sausage, crackers and stuff.
2.Eder should not be heavy. So from fat pork or, for example, mushrooms it is necessary to refuse.
3. It's important how food is cooked. You can cook, stew or bake products. But do not fry! Fried - this is a continuous harm!
So, what to cook for the birthday hotter? As a rule, not all children are able to appreciate culinary delights, so you can make mashed potatoes or cutlets or cook a casserole.
Recipe for potato casserole with minced meat. It will be required: 1 kg of potatoes, 500 grams of minced meat (chicken or beef), 1 carrot, 1 onion. You need to peel the onions and carrots. Onion chop, and grate the carrots, then mix all this with minced meat and cook under a lid on medium heat, at the end salt. From the potatoes cook the mashed potatoes, and salt. Now put a layer of mashed potatoes on the bottom of the oiled baking tray, then mince, then mash again. Bake in the oven on medium heat for half an hour.
And what salads can be cooked for a birthday? They should be light, vegetable, without mayonnaise and sauces. As a dressing, you can use sour cream or vegetable oil.
The recipe for salad "Appetizing". You will need 3 potatoes, 300 grams of carrots, 100 grams of walnuts, salt and sour cream for refueling. Potatoes with carrots must be boiled and cut into cubes. Then you can add lightly crushed walnuts, salt and sour cream. Stir everything carefully and serve the salad, not forgetting to decorate it.
For dessert, you can serve a fruit salad with cream or yoghurt cake.
That's what to cook for children's birthday. Let the birthday be successful, and the children will be delighted with the festive dishes.