You probably already heard this name more than once, like "Bibikar". And of course, asked a logical question, what is it? Judging by the name, we can assume that this is some kind of car. But which one? This is the essence. So, let's sort it out in order.
“Bibikar” - what is it and for whom?
To begin with, this is a sufficient ingenious invention and at the same time very simple. What good is simplicity? Its reliability. And any product intended for children, in the first place should have this quality.
Children's car "Bibikar" is a very original device made of plastic. Used in the manufacture of the material is particularly strong and bright colors. What also speaks about the advantages of this product. The machine consists of very few details, which can be collected in a single whole in just a couple of minutes. "Bibikar" is a toy, but very useful and entertaining, since the principle of its movement is unique in its kind. In order for it to travel, you will not need any fuel or electricity. To start the movement, no special effort is required. The kid just sits down on it and starts to turn the steering wheel in different directions, while you need to bend forward a little. After these manipulations, the bibikar will move. What could be simpler?
What is the principle of movement?
If we talk about the principle of the machine "Bibikar", then you can compare it with a skateboard. But in these two devices there are a number of significant differences. The first is the ability to move by car in a seated position. Agree that for the child this option is more convenient, and of course, it is safer if you compare with the skateboard.
What to do to start the movement?
The necessary manipulations for the beginning of the movement have already been written above, but it will not be superfluous to repeat it. The Kid sits on the typewriter, leans forward a little and turns the steering wheel from side to side. The machine immediately starts moving. This occurs as a result of the action of the force of gravity and inertia. Do not be surprised, this car just rides independently, and there is absolutely no need to push from the ground with your feet. Other variants of children's machines require either the presence of a battery, or driven by pedals, sometimes using special fuel, or the simplest version involves pushing away with your feet. Nothing is required for this "Bibikar" typewriter, it is this surprising property that differs from the entire children's transport.
And now let's get acquainted with the technical characteristics inherent in this vehicle. Here are some of them:
- The speed reaches 10 kilometers per hour, but on condition of a flat and straight road surface.
- The passenger's weight should not exceed 100 kilograms. From this characteristic, we can conclude that it can ride on it a child of older age, or even an adult, for example, dad.
- The material used in the manufacture is plastic, which is distinguished by its environmentally friendly properties and safety for health.
- The size of "Bibikar" corresponds to the following indicators - 80 x 30 x 28 centimeters.
- The weight of the machine is about four kilograms, or more precisely, 3.8 kilograms.
- Where can I go for a drive? This question is of concern to many. There is a possibility of movement both in the street and indoors. An exception to use this machine for its intended purpose is varnished parquet.
- Color cars - a few shades. It is red, blue, yellow, lilac, green.
Certificate, manufacturer, warranty
And now the information for those who are interested in the availability of the certificate, the country of production and the guarantee provided.
- Does she have a certificate? Yes, of course, the Bibikar machine fully meets the European and American quality standards (EN71 and US-standard ASTM F963: 96a), and also has certificates for sale on the territory of our country.
- Manufacturer - Israel (trademark Bibicar is patented).
- The manufacturer is China (there is a license for its production, as well as careful control over its manufacture by the manufacturer (Israel).
- The warranty period is one year.
Having become acquainted with the basic characteristics, you came to the conclusion that it is worth buying a Bibikar. Its price is quite democratic. Original models cost 2400 rubles, analogues have a cheaper price - from 1300 to 1700 rubles. Choose you!
Bibikar: reviews and popular questions
As for the reviews, they are quite diverse. So, a small percentage of consumers are dissatisfied with the lack of spare parts, for example, wheels. A number of negative reviews contain information on the difficulty of the assembly. But most buyers really like the children's typewriter "Bibikar". The reviews characterize it as a wonderful, magical and very entertaining technique for children, and not only.
In the network, you can find many different positive responses with photos, in which children of different ages and adults ride on Bibikar. Despite the fact that the manufacturer of the age from which you can use a typewriter is defined as 3 years, a large number of consumers buy it for young children and are satisfied with the result. From this it can be concluded that even children under the age of three can manage Bibikar. Many consider the technique of the new generation of the Bibikar. Reviews about it are mostly positive.
Professional answers to customer questions
Here are a number of the most exciting questions (and answers to them) that buyers ask the manufacturer of Bibikar cars.
- What is the superiority of "Bibikar" over other children's typewriters? - The fact that the age for its use is practically not limited to any framework, and even for its movement it does not require additional costs and great efforts. This is a self-propelled children's machine Bibicar ("Bibikar"). Reviews about these her opportunities are only positive.
- Which surface is suitable for movement on the "Bibikar"? - You can move on it indoors and outdoors. Wooden floors, an asphalt road, a path of concrete - all this is great for using Bibikar. The exception is the varnished parquet. The reason is that the wheels made of plastic can easily scratch its surface. But now models of the "Bibikar" machine with polyurethane wheels are produced, which is much better than the plastic version.
- How to buy such a car? - Buy "Bibikar" very easily in various online stores. The main thing is to make sure that the seller is the official regional representative and does not sell fakes. Delivery is carried out both by mail of Russia, and by many transport companies.
- How many wheels does the original Bibikar have? - The reviews note that there are six of them. A logical question arises: why so much? Yes, right, its design provides for 6 wheels. The ride process is provided by 4 of them, and the two front smaller ones provide additional traffic safety. If you need to tilt forward (to start moving), these wheels prevent it from flipping, as well as the possibility of contact of the hull with the road surface.
- Bought "Bibikar", but it does not move, as described in the instructions. Because of what is this happening? - Perhaps you have not purchased an original model, but a cheaper analog. On the modern market there is a rather large number of fakes, as these machines are in deserved demand. Analogues of these machines "Bibikar" are of a lower quality. In their manufacture, plastic of unknown origin is used, which has an unpleasant chemical odor. Components of components are not distinguished by reliability (the steering wheel can be untwisted, the wheels break and crack, and so on). That's why you should not buy cheap analogs, but it's better to stop your choice on official representatives, although they will have a slightly higher Bibikar cost. But as a result, you will never regret that your baby has a Bibikar machine. Parents' reviews confirm this.
- Is it possible to use this machine for adult riding? - Technical specifications ensure that the maximum weight to be maintained corresponds to 100 kilograms. But practical tests indicate that this is not the limit. Even the weight of 130 kilograms with ease can withstand the "Bibikar". Customer feedback confirms this fact.
Safety rules when using the Bibikar machine
This model is a kind of a sedentary scooter with a steering, designed for children. Manufacturers have foreseen the absence in its design of parts that threaten the safety of children's health. It does not have sharp corners, it does not have a battery and an electric drive, there are no pedals and other complex and dangerous mechanisms. But despite all this, "Bibikar" belongs to the category of children's transport, and therefore, carries a small degree of danger. It is in this connection that a number of mandatory rules must be observed:
- if children under the age of 5 years, do not leave them to ride a car without the supervision of adults;
- riding in the immediate vicinity of the roadway and other roads is strictly prohibited;
- avoid uneven surfaces, especially those with a high degree of inclination.