March 11 - Day of the employee of the bodies of drug control
Before the special bodies were created, there was no clear system of narcological control in Russia. In each ministry, this activity was carried out in its own way. The appearance of a separate authorized agency sent work to a unified channel. Do you want to know why the date of March 11 (Day of an employee of drug control agencies) is so important? Then read the article.
About the profession
Being an employee of the drug police is a very dangerous profession. Fulfilling job duties in emergency situations, they risk their lives every day. The Federal Law specifies that employees must meet stringent requirements. First of all, they must be honest, attentive and able to remain unnoticed. The specifics of the work do not forgive mistakes and shortcomings. Criminals are ready to do everything to save expensive goods.
It is not surprising that the Russian president assessed the contribution of the Federal Drug Control Service to the fight against drug trafficking and officially approved the Day of the employee of drug control agencies as a professional celebration. From drugs in any country should be a special defender. The federal authorities for the control of the production and distribution of psychoactive substances are such defenders in the Russian Federation.
Requirements for employees
To work in the FSKN, you must meet the following criteria:
- be a citizen of Russia (age qualification from 18 to 40 years);
- to serve in the army;
- to master the state language;
- get a legal education or undergo training in the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- possess the necessary personal and business qualities;
- know the normative and legal material;
- pass attestation at least every four years, and not more than once every two years.
The service of citizens in the drug police is voluntary. Life and health of employees is subject to compulsory insurance.
Tasks of FSKN employees
On the holiday of the employee of the drug control authorities, the service management reports on the work done, determines the goals for the near future.
The main tasks of the drug police are:
- Ensuring the interaction of various agencies on drug control issues.
- Operational-search work.
- Prevention of violations attributed to the competence of the Federal Drug Control Service.
- Preliminary investigation of criminal and administrative cases in matters related to the work of drug control.
- Preventive measures of illicit trafficking of psychoactive drugs.
- Monitoring and regular monitoring of legal entities involved in the sale of controlled substances. Issue of permits for their activities.
- Storage, transportation, seizure of drugs.
- Compliance with the requirements for the destruction of drugs.
- Implementation of other functions in accordance with Russian law.
History of the origin of the holiday
The development of the chemical and pharmacological industry has led to an increase in the number of drugs and potent drugs. To effectively combat drug trafficking in 2002, a specialized department was set up under the Ministry of Internal Affairs. In 2003, the country's leadership approved March 11 - Day of the employee of drug control agencies - as an official holiday. Initially, the agency was called the Russian State Drug Control Service. After 2004, in connection with the reforms carried out, it was renamed the FSKN.
For several years now the employees of the drug police have received sincere wishes on the 11th of March. Employees of the bodies of drug control are honored by the authorities and the first persons of the state.
Solemn events timed to the holiday
March 11 is not a day off in Russia. On TV and radio there is a show of programs devoted to the work of the Federal Drug Control Service. On the stages of the Palace of Culture, officials talk about working days, elimination of channels for the distribution of controlled funds, and creative collectives. Especially distinguished colleagues are awarded diplomas, cash prizes, distinctive signs.
On March 11, the day of the employee of drug control agencies is celebrated by all employees regardless of their rank or title, graduates of profile institutions and veterans. Solemn events continue at the festive table in cafes and restaurants. Toasts are heard and, according to a long tradition, "wash the stars" of colleagues elevated in rank.
Results of the service
Accepting congratulations on the Day of the employee of the bodies of drug control, the committee reports on the results of its activities. Over the years, FSKN has shown itself to be an effective structure. The priority area of activity is the elimination of smuggled supplies of controlled substances. Particular attention is paid to preventive measures among young people.
The effectiveness of the work to combat drug aggression is determined by the number of organized and suppressed organized crimes, liquidated narcotics. About 99% of the criminal cases for laundering proceeds from narcotics and 90% of all large quantities of narcotic substances found belong to the merits of the FSKN. To the merits of the structure can be attributed the closure of a number of sites on the Internet, engaged in the propagation and sale of controlled substances.
Measures to improve the activities of the FSKN
Regularly special services reveal new formulas of psychoactive substances. Abroad, drug control authorities have broader powers than in Russia. After approval of the new bill, the FSKN will have the opportunity to compile lists of potentially hazardous substances. Thus, the service will be able to work on the lead.
On the solemn Day of the Worker of the Drug Control Bodies of Russia, the leadership of the committee draws attention to the close interaction of the Federal Drug Control Service with the Russian Orthodox Church. At temples and monasteries there is a whole network of rehabilitation centers for drug addicts. The centers allow people to return to normal life with addiction to psychotropic substances. In addition, drug control agencies attract clergymen for social events in health centers for children and orphanages.
Congratulations on the professional holiday of the Federal Drug Control Service
If among your friends there are those who are related to the fight against drug trafficking, do not forget about their professional holiday and congratulate with these words:
- "Dear our defenders! Risking your health, you save millions of lives every day. We wish you good health, strength of spirit and optimism. Successes on the chosen path, achievement of peaks in the professional sphere. A low bow to you, and may the Lord keep you. "
- "Dear colleagues! Allow me to express my sincere gratitude that your work makes our world brighter. Let in this unequal fight with drug crime you, in the end become winners. We want the performance indicators to grow, and with them - and the stars on epaulets! "
- "Friends! On this day we met not only to celebrate a professional holiday, but also to once again pay attention to the problem of drug addiction in the country. Only together we can defeat the death dealers. Let's unite our efforts and do not forget that this misfortune can affect any family. "
- "March 11 - Day of the employee of drug control agencies - a good reason to say thank you to the representatives of this difficult profession. You are the true heroes of the modern world. Let luck in the solution of the tasks of working everyday life, and intuition never fail. "