Physical activity in the middle group: exercises, equipment, equipment
Physical training for children is extremely important. They carry not only an entertaining goal, but also teach to know the world, give the necessary load on the muscles, are the prevention of disease. Any physical activity in the middle group and others should be built according to the GEF.
What is GEF?
GEF is the federal standard of preschool education. The task of the standard is to create all conditions for the formation of successful personalities. That after the release from the garden the child had such qualities as independence, self-confidence, the ability to bring everything to the end, attentiveness and dedication.
Physical education in the middle group on GEF should carry an information load. Whether it is familiarizing the children with the surrounding worlds, fairy tales or even the importance of physical education in their life.
Sport activity "Forest residents"
Preschool physical education has much more opportunities than the school. It contributes not only to the sports development of the child. Everything depends on the teacher's professionalism. First of all it is necessary to train children to carry out movements of different complexity. As secondary tasks may include the development of speech, the study of forest animals, domestic animals, etc.
In addition, physical education in the middle group on GEF should be aimed at developing the qualities of children that are necessary for a successful person. The desire to win, the ability to show willpower, initiative, the ability to work in a team, etc.
The topic of forest inhabitants for the lesson will be very relevant in the middle group. Children will get acquainted with the "forest world", learn new interesting facts about animals. For this fascinating occupation it is easy to learn new exercises and will fix already familiar ones.
The objectives of the lesson "Forest residents"
To successfully conduct an occupation, you must carefully prepare. Define the objectives and goals, have the necessary inventory, clearly fit into the allotted time. And so, the tasks of this lesson are the following:
- To consolidate and replenish knowledge of children about forest animals.
- Learn to walk on benches, keeping balance.
- Learn to jump a short distance, from hoop to hoop.
- Awaken the children's interest in active games.
Do not set too many tasks. Children are constantly learning something new and will take out much more useful information from the class. It is necessary to highlight the main goals and pay special attention to them.
Equipment for the occupation "Forest residents"
In addition, what is included in the usual equipment for kindergarten, sometimes you may need additional elements - mock-ups, posters. They can be done in advance with the children.
For the lesson you will need:
- skittles or flowers from a dense cardboard;
- cardboard circles of three colors;
- buckets or baskets;
- rope and clothespins.
Cardboard circles and flowers must be prepared in advance, to bring a rope with clothespins. And everything else is usually included in the standard equipment for a kindergarten.
- Tell an interesting story about the forest, introduce children to the habits of some animals.
- Invite the children to tell what they know about animals. Asking questions should be asked to make it easier for children to orient themselves: "Children, do you know where the bear lives?", Etc.
It is recommended that active physical activity in the middle group last for 40-50 minutes. Therefore, the exercises are painted with time.
- The warm-up consists of jumping and raising of the legs (5 min.). Bears stomping through the forest (we raise our feet and stamp), the hare jumps (jumps).
- Exercise "The morning begins" (7 min.). Stretch out, stretch out on toes. Slopes with arms outstretched (the sun rises).
- Exercise "Teddy out the lair". We hold the hoop, the children climb through and sit (3 minutes).
- Exercise "Flowers on the lawn". Spread the cardboard flowers around the room, instruct the "bunnies" to collect them. Children jump and bring flowers (3 min.).
- Exercise "Crossing the bridge". Children take turns on a bench and walk along it. Give your hand if the baby can not cope (5 min.).
- Exercise "Snake". Arrange skittles in a line, at a distance of 1 meter from each other. Children should run between them, holding each other's waist like a snake (5 min.).
- Exercise "Picking nuts." Color the cardboard circles in different colors, attach it with clothespins on the rope. Children need to unbutton the clothespin and put all the nuts in different baskets (4 min.).
- The game "Chanterelle and the Chicken". A chanter can be a child chosen by a counting-down, or a leader. Chickens (other children) are walking around the room, suddenly the chanter rushes out and catches everyone who did not have time to jump inside the hoop. The caught kid becomes a chanterelle, and the chanterelle becomes a chicken (10 min.).
These exercises for children will be very exciting, and they will gladly perform them in such a game form.
Short summary of the lesson
First, you need to tell the children about the forest.
The forest never sleeps. Together with the sun wake up bears, squirrels, rabbits, wolves. What other forest animals do you know? They collect food all day. Teddy bears raspberry, squirrels - nuts and cones, wolves hunt for bunnies. And what do they like to eat rabbits? Even in the forest live chicken. They are called grouse, grouse. They build their houses in small holes. And who else makes their houses? The squirrel builds a house of thin twigs. Of these, she makes a circle with two doors. And why does the squirrel have such a big tail? With his help, it is easier for her to jump on branches, and in winter she covers them like a blanket. And how does the fox hunt? She hears mice and paws on the ground. The mice are frightened, run out of the houses. Here their fox also catches. And what interesting things do you know about the forest?
Then we perform the exercises themselves. Physical education in the middle group will be very cheerful, if you follow all the story. For example, the sun has risen (all stretched), bunnies jump on the lawn (jumps), the bears angrily stomp, they want to sleep (stomp, raising their feet).
End of class
When the exercises for children are completed, we need to summarize. Ask the children what they liked most about the forest. Which animals are the most jumping, and which are heavy. Ask a few questions about the forest from the initial story.
You can collect the equipment together and ask where the children would like to go next time.
Influence on children during the lesson
Young children may not get some things. Someone does not know how to walk on a bench, someone to unbutton clothespins. Do not insist on doing the job or scold the child for it. Physical education in the middle group should teach the new, and not discourage the desire to try their hand.
If the child does not get something out, the task of the educator is to encourage him and gently push him toward the performance. For example, take the baby's hand and show how the clothespins are unbuttoned. Then invite him to try it himself.
Such physical culture in the middle group should be permanent.