Quizzes for children help fun to study and fun to relax
Of the many games in which you can play at a birthday or in any holiday where a family or a group of friends gathers, the quiz is very popular. It is conducted in the form of questions and answers. There are quizzes for children, and there are - for adults. They can be conducted either verbally or in writing.
As a rule, quizzes for children are prepared in advance. The content of the questions depends on the goals of the quiz. It can be prepared by the teacher in order to fix educational material in an entertaining form, but parents can also arrange to entertain the little guests at the child's birthday.
Quizzes for children of 10 years, that is, for schoolchildren, can consist of questions of various academic disciplines or even separate topics. For example, you can use them to study literary works, teach children to analyze them, etc. All the educational material on which quiz questions will be written should be learned in the class and given as a homework.
It is very important that schoolchildren know the answers to questions and take pleasure in participating in the quiz. The situation of success will help many, especially lagging students, become interested in the subject.
An example of the issues of teaching a literary quiz for children on the fairy tale "Vasilisa the Beautiful":
- What did mom give to her daughter Vasilisa?
- How did she order this item?
- How did Vasilisa live with her stepmother?
- Who helped her?
An example of quiz questions for children on the history of the Ancient World:
- Who is Herodotus?
- When did he live?
- Why is he called the "father of history"?
- What are "historical sources"?
One of these days, another kind of quiz is used - comic, playful, designed to create a festive, cheerful mood for children, to cause a desire to compete. Questions are drawn up in such a way that the answer does not need to be known, it can be found, that is, guess. One of the forms of this quiz - "Believe - you do not believe." It is necessary to guess whether the truth about what is said in the statements is true.
Example of a quiz game for children "Believe - you do not believe":
- In the spring, the penguins fly to the North. (I do not believe)
- In Japan, students write on the blackboard with a brush and multicolored ink. (I believe)
- In one African circus crocodiles are dancing a waltz. (I do not believe)
- If the flounder is on a chessboard, it will become checkered. (I believe)
- There are pencils with vitamins for children who love to gnaw. (I believe)
- In some pencil slips, carotene is added for strength. (I do not believe)
- Mice grow up to become rats. (I do not believe)
- In the morning the person is higher than in the evening. (I believe)
- Frogs in the tropics can fly. (I believe)
- The dolphin is a relative of the whale. (I believe)
- Moose is a relative of a deer. (I believe)
- The rhino has a magic horn. (I do not believe)
- In the southern countries fireflies work with light bulbs. (I believe)
- Duramar was selling frogs. (I do not believe he sold swamp leeches)
- Northern nations eat fish instead of bread. (I believe)
- Frenzied, elephants stuff their trunks into each other's mouths. (I believe)
- Rainbow can be seen even at night. (I believe)
- The largest quantity of turnip is grown in Russia. (I do not believe, most of all it is grown in America)
Examples of comic riddles for children:
- The horse carries 5 kg of coal, and the donkey has 5 kg of cotton. At whom the cargo is heavier?
- The turkey weighs 10 kg. What weight does he have if he gets on one leg?
A comic quiz "Yes or No" helps in training the speed of reaction and ingenuity. You need to respond quickly, without thinking.
- In an empty vase there are sweets?
- Is the month shining in the daytime?
- Ice cream eaten with a fork?
- A dog is afraid of a cat?
- Lemon is blue?
- Does the bear live on a tree?
- Do pears ripen in May?
- Cherry blossoms in the spring?
- Is the seagull a bird?
- Do the trolley have 4 wheels?
- Is the hare a pet?
A quiz is a game. In the form of a game, all children learn faster and easier, especially in a competition situation. It is irreplaceable at the festival, it will not bore anyone!