Care of the product: rules and recommendations
Care of the product from any material, be it silk, leather or flax, requires careful treatment of the thing, as well as a quick response to changing the original look of your favorite clothing or accessory. Today we learn how to take care of wardrobe items, accessories (bags, belts), gold jewelry.
The rules of careful attitude to leather things
There are several ways to process animal skins. Hence, a large number of skin types. For example, nubuck, suede, velor, patent leather or bags, gloves, belts, fur sheepskin coats are all leather products. Care of leather products is necessary. There are general rules that need to be adhered to, if you want the purchased product to serve more than one year:
- Any thing gets dust, so it is very important to clean the product from it. Leather accessories such as belts, bags can be wiped with a damp cloth. The outer clothing made of leather can be knocked out or vacuumed.
- Keep these things in plastic bags can not, because then from the jacket or coat it will be unpleasant to smell. You can cover leather things with a linen cloth or bag.
- Especially zealous with the cleaning of such products, too, is not necessary. After all, all leather things have a thin protective layer, which can be erased during frequent processing. If you go out for the first time in a new outfit on the street, it is desirable to treat the jacket, coat, shoes or other leather thing with a special impregnation. This will protect the product from dirt and moisture.
- Do not use acetone, benzine, or other solvents to cleanse leather items.
- It is advisable not to wear leather products during a downpour. But if the rain started suddenly, then, having come home, you need to wipe the dry and soft piece of cloth with wet clothes. Dry leather things on the battery can not.
- It is very useful sometimes to wipe such products with glycerin. Especially it concerns collars and cuffs on jackets, jackets. This will give the outerwear a shine.
How to get rid of stains?
Care for leather products implies a careful attitude to things, their proper storage and cleaning. If the clothes or accessories from such a natural material have traces, marks, then get rid of them in the following ways:
- Stains from grease, oil, etc. can be removed with chalk powder. We need to fill them with a dirty place, leave the product for a day. Then shake the chalk, and brush the thing.
- Traces of the ballpoint pen can be removed with the help of an adhesive tape. Just need to paste it on the stain, squeeze it well and pull it sharply. The remains are to be cleaned with an eraser.
- Drops from the rain on the leather things are removed simply: combing the brush in different directions.
- If the product is heavily soiled, it is best to turn it into a dry cleaner.
Care of artificial leather products: rules
Taking care of things from unnatural skin is much easier than from the present. In fact, all you need to do regularly is simply wipe the surface of the products with a soft foam sponge soaked in warm soapy water. Then wipe dry with a soft cloth and allow to dry in a suspended state at normal room temperature. The wrong side of products made of artificial leather can not be wetted, as this will lead to deformation. Also, you should not place such things under the battery. To tear off or scratch products from leatherette is also prohibited.
Creams for things from this material are not needed - they will not bring results. To make the products shine it is enough to wipe them with sponges. Care of the product from leatherette does not involve the use of chemicals.
Things from environmentally friendly material
Sweatshirts, t-shirts, pants made from natural flax, have many fans. And this is not surprising, because the products of this material have many advantages. It:
- Uncomplicated care.
- Modernity, relevance.
Wearing linen clothes, a person feels comfort, his skin "breathes". Things from this material are not stretched, do not burn out in the sun, they do not shed, they do not deform, they are perfectly erased, they are less polluted. They perfectly absorb moisture, excellently let in air, do not stick to the body.
How to wash and iron things from environmentally friendly material?
Care of linen products is required minimal, unlike leather things. The main thing is to know how to properly wash and iron such things.
- Wash linen products by hand or in a washing machine in a delicate mode. To clean things you need to use soap or detergent, which contains no bleaching agents. If the mistress erases by hand, then enough then squeeze the jacket or pants several times to make the glasses water.
- To iron linen things only from the wrong side. And do it right after washing. If you let things dry out, then you will not be able to iron them perfectly. By the way, the temperature of the iron should not be more than 200 degrees.
Yarn obtained from cotton boxes
We are talking about cotton - a material of vegetable origin. Comparing the products of this fabric with linen items, it can be noted that the warming effect of cotton is much higher. It is also stronger than wool, but less resistant than silk. Other advantages of cotton products are:
- Excellent bandwidth.
- Resistance to alkali.
- Quick absorption of moisture.
Also, these things are comfortable and pleasant to wear, they are soft and resistant to rupture. Care of cotton products does not require much effort. However, this material has its own disadvantages. So, under direct sunlight, cotton becomes less durable. And still things from this material strongly "sit down" and dry up for a long time.
How to take care of cotton products?
- You can erase things from this material manually in warm water at a temperature of 30-40 degrees. Also machine washing in delicate mode is supposed.
- Care for the product of cotton does not involve the use of bleaching agents. For example, chlorine is contraindicated for such material.
- If a product made of cotton strongly sheds, it must be washed in cold water, and dried in a straightened form immediately after rinsing. For washing, you need to add salt to the water (1 tablespoon per 10 liters of water).
- If a cotton thing has colored, then return the old color to it with hot water (70 degrees) with soda (1 tablespoon per 5 liters of water). Leave it overnight, then wash it by hand and rinse.
- It is undesirable to dry things out of cotton in the sun - they can burn out.
- Iron products from this material need to be on the front side, while a T-shirt, skirt or pants should be wet. If the fabric has embroidery or any other overlay, then it needs to be ironed from the wrong side. By the way, the temperature of the iron can be the highest.
Recommendations for people who like to wear suede products
- Grease stains, put on things from this material, you need to blot with a napkin, and do it quickly. It is impossible to wash out such stains.
- Divorce from ice cream, eggs, blood on such things must be quickly washed with water. At the same time, no chemical substances are used.
- It is forbidden to use salt in order to revive the suede product. It will only discolor the material and completely ruin your favorite bag, outerwear or other thing.
Care of suede products involves prompt response of a person to any stain left on the material. If a person ignores this rule and does not try to quickly withdraw any divorce, then it will be very difficult for him to return the original look to his favorite suede bag (or other thing).
Care of the product from such material implies observance of the following rules:
- Remove the spools and puffs can be a special machine or an ordinary razor. Brushing or wringing such things in a centrifuge is prohibited.
- Woolen products must be ironed from the wrong side through gauze.
- Wash things out of such material you need separately from other tissues.
- It is forbidden to twist woolen products, as they will quickly lose their shape and stretch.
- Dry woolen courts, jackets should be on a horizontal surface on a terry towel. It is forbidden to hang such things with clothespins, because they will stretch or there will be ugly tracks that will then be difficult to remove.
Care for gold rings, earrings, pendants
Every woman loves to wear jewelry. Most of all representatives of the fair sex prefer gold. However, over time, the favorite chain or ring darkens, fades. That the gold product was always beautiful and bright, it needs special care. And also it is necessary to observe rules of operation of ornaments and their storage.
Care for gold products is in certain activities. These include:
- Cleaning. In a glass of warm water add 10 drops of ammonia and a few drops of shampoo (any). In the finished solution, put the gold decoration for 3 hours. After this, lightly rub with a soft toothbrush to remove dirt. And then rinse under water and dry.
- Darkened gold items can be freshened with onion juice. You need to rub the jewelry and leave them for 2 hours. Then just rinse under running water, dry.
- Stains on gold jewelry (for example, from iodine) can be removed by lowering the ring, chain or earrings for 20 minutes in a solution of hyposulfite.
The fiber obtained as a result of the work of the caterpillar of the silkworm
It's about stuff like silk. Advantages of this natural material:
- Excellent air permeability. In products made of silk, a person will feel easy, as if without clothes.
- Wear resistance - if proper care is taken for silk products, then the thing will not lose its attractiveness for many years.
- Fast absorption of sweat.
- Instant evaporation of moisture.
- Hygiene - silk products protect against attacks of lice, ticks and other parasites.
- Excellent thermoregulation. Things quickly acquire the temperature of a person's body and do not cause discomfort.
Proper care of silk products
- Washing in a typewriter is possible only in a gentle effect mode.
- It is allowed to clean the clothes by hand, while strongly rubbing it is prohibited.
- The optimum temperature for washing is 30 degrees, for rinsing - up to 25 degrees.
- Squeeze silk products need to carefully and gently.
- Hanging clothes for drying should not be in direct sunlight, always in the shade. You can not put wet silk things on the battery. If you dry them in an apartment, then you can put clothes on the dryer in a suspended state.
- You need to iron a lightly heated iron.
Care of garments made of silk is necessary, because if you treat things from this material carelessly, then they will look cheap, sloppy and untidy.
Hint for users
To make it easier for people to understand how to properly monitor things from different materials, manufacturers are developing a special hint. The basic rules of care of products are indicated on the tag, the label of any clothing, accessory. Anyone can see such a hint by looking at the wrong side of your favorite sweatshirts, jeans, bags. Manufacturers mark the rules with special symbols - markings. Currently, these marks are set by the international standard ISO. These symbols are represented in the form of figures and can mean the following:
- professional cleaning;
- the prohibition of the operation;
- delicate mode.
You can see the decoding of these characters in the figure below.
This article will be useful for many people, as it acquaints them with the basic rules for taking care of things. The main thing is to take care of any wardrobe item carefully, as well as carefully read the information indicated on the tag. Care of the product will be correctly observed only if the person does not ignore the markings that are on the wrong side of each thing, be it a dress, a sweater, a bag or a towel.