Fixtures PSH-60: application features
The rules of lighting the production premises are slightly different from the lighting of an apartment building. The decisive factor here is not the appearance of the fixtures, and not how they fit into the design interior, but the practicality and illumination of the workplace. Fixtures PSX-60 are traditionally used to create comfort in shops and warehouses. No, perhaps, more recognizable luminaire for production in the open spaces of the Russian Federation, than the PSC.
And this popularity, despite the constant appearance of new means of illumination, does not decrease. The reason for this is the tremendous versatility, simplicity of design and at the same time compliance with rather strict sanitary and fire regulations. Moreover, the PSH-60 Euro-design lamp, which has been on sale recently, excels in lighting the corridors and staircases of office buildings without damaging the appearance of the premises.
Requirements for working lighting
Requirements for lighting jobs for different industries vary significantly. So, you can not compare lighting requirements, for example, in a warehouse and in an operating surgeon. Illumination of a certain area of the square is usually measured in Luxs. For different working conditions and requirements vary:
- illumination of outdoor areas provides for an intensity of 20 to 50 lux;
- corridors, passages, other premises not used for the production of any type of work, illuminate 100 ... 200 Lx;
- warehouses, galleries on which goods are moved, other rooms and types of work that do not require special concentration of attention - 200 ... 500 Lx;
- premises with the complexity of the work of the middle class - 300 ... 750 Lx;
- production of high-class works - 500 ... 1000 Lx;
- if increased demands are placed on the work of workers, the coverage should be 750 ... 1500 Lx;
- special requirements - 1000 ... 2000 Lx;
- types of special work - more than 2000 Lx.
Advantages of PSX lamp
What are the characteristics that make the PXX-60 lamps so popular?
- Simplicity of design. On the base of non-melting plastic with the help of threaded fasteners all components are installed: the E27 cartridge on the bracket, the connector for the power wires, all this is covered with a glass cap (refractive casing), which is fixed with conventional screws.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble, repair and connect: almost all work is done using a single tool - a flat screwdriver.
- Despite the simplicity of the design, the PXX-60 luminaires have good protection characteristics: this lighting device can be used due to good sealing both in rooms with explosive atmospheres and in objects with high humidity, and also in the open air in all weather conditions.
- The absence of any special lighting element (the lamp is equipped with a universal cartridge E27) makes it possible to use both ordinary incandescent lamps, energy-saving devices, and very economical LED lamps.
Use in everyday life
In everyday life, PXX-60 lamps are used, as a rule, in rural areas to illuminate buildings and premises for agricultural purposes or in dacha construction. Here is the list of options for their most frequent use:
- sheds and sheds with a large combustible load (a burst or exploded light bulb will not cause a fire due to a glass cap);
- baths and other rooms with high humidity (for example, cellars and cellars);
- illumination of garden paths, parking of private vehicles, other outdoor areas can also be arranged using the PXH-60 lamp (reviews of summer residents are the most flattering).
Depending on the purpose of the premises, the PXX-60 has two main modifications:
- PSH-60 NBP 01-60 - for agricultural common areas, is produced without seals and protective mesh;
- PSH-60M UZ - for rooms with additional requirements for protection and fire safety - has a seal between the diffuser and the housing, a metal or plastic mesh, the input of the wires is made through a rubber or silicone seal.