Roces products: rollers
The choice of videos for yourself and the child is not an easy task, as it requires not only money costs, but also possession of topical information about the correct choice, operation and repair. One of the most respected and reputable manufacturers is the company Roces, the commercials of which entered the sportswear market back in 1981 and continue to enjoy wide demand among buyers.
Each type of riding assumes a load of different nature, hence, and the design of the rollers must be reliable to make the rest comfortable and safe.
Roces (rollers), types:
- "Street" - for normal leisurely skiing, rest, designed for non-personal use, convenient for those who are just starting to learn. The speed limit is 40 km / h. The number of videos on adult couples - from four pieces.
- "Fitness" - sports model, designed for high-speed traffic. The body and rollers are not usually designed to compensate for jumps and strikes. Wheels with a diameter of 78 ÷ 100 mm. Some models are made with a reinforced shell.
- "Freestyle" - designed for the performance of complex dance movements, convenient for skating on the asphalt and in the premises. The design assumes performance of movements and good maneuverability. The wheels are on the same line.
- Roller skates - a special retro model, provides maximum stability and mobility, designed for dance movements. Four wheels are installed in a classic style: two on the right and two on the left. Roller diameter ≈50 mm. Hard back of the boot, lacing, without additional fixation of the shin, a special colorful appearance.
- Children's series - the roller shoe is designed to adjust the length to the size of the child's foot. Comfortable, lightweight and reliable models are made of composite materials, with quick lacing and two straps.
The differences are not only in functions, but also in color solutions, Roces, rollers, stand out against the general background of their design, which turns sports equipment into an accessory that emphasizes the style and character of the owner.
There are various models for men, women, boys and girls.
What is the design of roller skates?
- A soft shoe is available with a different composition, providing protection from mechanical damage:
- With a shell of polypropylene or CFRP.
- Comfortable, soft orthopedic lining. It is made of hygroscopic material.
- Shoe lacing, depending on the model:
- Fast - on special loops.
- Classical - more laborious, but it allows you to securely fix your foot.
- Reliable thrust strips, material of manufacture depends on the purpose of the model:
- Composite material.
- Compulsory protection of the ankle:
- Solid high back.
- Power belt, provides a rigid fixation of the "valenka" with the frame.
- Clasp, pulling the shoe over the leg and fixing the ankle joint.
- Roller system. The type of rollers and the stiffness of the material depend on the model.
Baby Roces (rollers) features
Children's sports shoes have their own characteristics that allow babies, the first time to get on skates, quickly get comfortable with the least discomfort:
- Boot with fast lacing.
- The frame is made of plastic. Feature: the model "Orlando" has a cast frame-frame.
- Two straps fixing the leg. Can be implemented:
- On Velcro and Belt (model "Compi").
- On two long belts, with the strengthened fixation of an ankle joint (rollers of a series "Orlando").
- Adjustable ridge part, which allows to shift the position of the frame with the rollers to the desired size of the child's foot.
- Rollers have different wheel diameters depending on the size and model.
Rollers and bearings for various models of roller skates
The bearing has a class ABEC 3 and hardness (depending on the model) 80A, 82A.
- The "valenka" case has a special polypropylene protection against impact. The level of protection is determined by the model.
- Adjusting the size of the ridge by extending the rear or front.
Baby Roces, rollers: retractable system
For longer use of children's skates, a length adjustment system of two types is used: the "Kompi" has a forward part, and "Orlando" has a rear part.
How to move the rollers of Roces: sequence of operations.
- For the "Compi" model:
- Unfasten upper strap and lower strap.
- In the back lower part of the boot there is a button "Push", it is necessary to press on it.
- While holding the button down, increase the size of the boot toe.
- For the models "Orlando" and "Moody":
- Unbuckle the straps.
- At the bottom of the rear ("Mody" from the end part, "Orlando" from the side) there is a movable fastening. The lever must be raised and turned, which will lead to the extension of the heel back.
- Lock the lever.
Main types of faults and their elimination
Not always and not all parts of the skates can be repaired. The most common failure:
- Stitching rollers, which leads to skewing of the ridge.
- Wearing the bearings makes the movement impossible.
Minor repair of rollers Roces can be carried out independently.
- Unscrew the fastening of the rollers and remove them from the frame.
- Turn over, so that the warped side looks in the opposite direction.
- Secure the rollers with fasteners.
- In the case when the rollers are completely worn out, it is necessary to purchase a new complete set for a complete replacement.
We go without brakes!
The purpose of the brake pad is to stop the movement of the wheels. You can brake without using the brake, by turning the legs or squatting, as in the models for the kids, while the wheels wear heavily. And yet, with sufficient driving skills, many people do without the detail-heavy construction. How to remove the brake from the rollers of Roces?
Remove it yourself is possible only if it is not one part with a frame, by unscrewing the fixing fasteners. If the kit contains a short frame, it is necessary to perform its installation instead of a long one, in the absence of such an option it is possible to cut an excess piece with a cutting tool.
In order for small sportsmen to do what is interesting to many, parents buy them children's videos Roces. Reviews of parents are mixed.
- Negative character:
- The price does not match the quality.
- Lacing and belts do not hold the leg well.
- The plastic case "Orlando" is impractical in use.
- Well executed outer part of the shoe. Especially distinguished model with increased protection against attacks "Orlando".
- Bearings of the middle class are quite acceptable for children's rollers.
- The length adjustment is located at the rear, with a margin of four sizes.
And what do adults like to drive on skates about the rollers of Roces? Reviews about adult models also do not differ unanimity.
- Did not like the buyers:
- Some models have a heavy and very soft shoe with poor fixation.
- Screws from unwinding during vibration should be fixed with a special liquid.
- Quality and reliable bearings.
- Strong, well-executed aluminum frame in models designed for increased loads.
Products Roces has all the characteristics in order to earn the attention and respect of the buyer. But nevertheless, no matter how popular the brand, convenience and comfort are the main criteria of choice. In the case of the child, it must be ensured that the leg is rigidly fixed and not dangled, it is necessary to check the conformity of the size and stability.