Open class on drawing in the senior group: advice on drawing up a summary
It is difficult enough to say what the teacher should do in the kindergarten today - the development of a toddler or paperwork. If he is going to conduct an open class on drawing in the senior group, then he can not do without a detailed outline. And this is required by law, and not at the whim of the authorities.
In order for you to better understand what a contingency plan should be, let's look at the real situation. For example, the next lesson is drawing in the older group on the topic "Winter". And not simple, but open. So, in any case, you will have to make a plan, so as not to spoil the parents.
First, you need to paint two points:
- Type of occupation. Here you must indicate in which manner the lesson will be conducted: the generalization of knowledge, their fixing or, perhaps, the study of new material.
- Objectives of the lesson. In general terms, tell us what you want to achieve during an open event. In our case, the variations like: the creation of collective and individual drawings on the theme "Winter".
By specifying these two points, you create a basis for reflection. Starting from them, you can think about the future course of the lesson. However, this concludes the drawing lesson.
We understand the practical goals that you want to achieve. Next, put before you the empirical tasks that you want to accomplish with children. GEF and FGT insist that the development of preschoolers should be comprehensive and versatile. On this basis, we can distinguish three areas of tasks:
- Educational. Indicate what your students should learn during the lesson. What practical skills should be obtained or fixed: the consolidation of artistic skills and techniques, improving the quality of self-analysis and criticism of others' work, the ability to independently choose the materials necessary for work.
- Educational. What character traits would you like to instill in your child through this activity? A careful attitude to the wild nature is good for our topic.
- Developing. It may seem that this is the same as in the first paragraph. But if there you indicate practical skills, then it is better to focus on the mental. Show that you are trying to develop in children an interest in the environment and nature, artistic instinct, initiative and imagination.
Thus, you will form the "third pillar", which will hold the whole process of learning and your future abstract of the drawing class.
Since the open class on drawing in the older group is usually held at the end of quarters or a year, here you will have to indicate all the material that has been traversed, which could be attributed to the subject matter under consideration.
What can be used in our case? Let's make a list of materials for the study, so that it would be easier to draw in the older group on the theme "Winter".
- Reading fairy tales "Snow Maiden" and "12 months".
- Examination and discussion of photographs and paintings with a winter landscape.
- The study of the properties of water and its aggregate states.
- Conversations about the peculiarities of animal life in the winter. Change of color, hibernation.
- Sketches of animals with geometric shapes.
Only by providing children with the necessary knowledge, you can conduct an open class on drawing in the older group.
Course of the lesson
From this moment in your plan-summary begins the most ambiguous and variable part. You need to plan in advance what you will say, and most importantly what the children will answer. This is your main task. To prevent the development of events that can get out of hand, we must analyze the whole future lesson and draw up a plan.
- Dialogue with children.
- Individual creativity.
- Summarizing and analysis of works.
Remember, you need to describe in detail what will happen in the lesson. For example:
- Hello children! Today a snowman has come to visit us! And on the street is summer! Let's help him cool down and draw a winter forest (drawing chalk on the board, children do a joint composition).
In this way, you need to think through the whole lesson. Open class on drawing in the senior group should be planned and carried out very accurately, because the older the children, the more unexpected questions may arise that the educator should have an answer to.
We have already found out what it is necessary to know for children before holding such an open lesson. But that's not all. The teacher also needs to prepare and bring all the necessary materials. Or ask the children to prepare some equipment for themselves. To forget nothing, make a list and also include it in the plan.
- Photos and pictures depicting the winter.
- Multimedia equipment as needed. You can confine yourself to the projector and show slides instead of paper red tape with pictures. Music player and recording. For example, "Seasons" by Vivaldi.
- Children will need art supplies. Pencils, paints, crayons. Album.
- Specify which drawing technique will be used. The senior group has a wide choice in this aspect - pointillism (dots), plasticineography, klyaksografiya, fingers, grattazh.
- You might want to create an application. Then you need other materials - glue, cotton wool and so on.
This item is very important. If you miss something important, the lesson can go completely off the mark. In addition, indicate which methodical manuals you prepared for the lesson. It does not matter whether you did it or not. Just for reporting, so that you can not find fault with your superiors, that you conduct training not according to standards.
The topic "Winter", considered by us, is not always suitable for open classes. No matter how you try to develop the imagination of children, there are more "convenient" themes of painting classes in the older group. A variety of options may come up.
- "Firework". For the practice of drawing "tychkom."
- "Forest". It allows you to get acquainted with animals and plants.
- "My family". Draw a person is much harder. This topic is well suited for the practice of complex patterns.
- Drawing in an unconventional style. Teach children to paint pictures with improvised means. For example, if there is no watercolor, but there is an iron and wax (encaustic).
- "Traffic Laws". Allow children to better understand the need to comply with them.
To the horror of beautiful: 15 shocking plastic surgery, ended pitifully Plastic surgery among the stars remains incredibly popular to this day. But the problem is that earlier the result was not always ideal.
Words programming misfortune, or Never say this Do you realize that you can unwittingly program your own life? It is only necessary to get used to the use of some stable expressions.
The date of birth can tell a lot about you. Currently, more and more people are inclined to believe that figures have a fundamental importance in life. We come to this world on a certain day.
15 of the most beautiful wives of millionaires. Meet the list of wives of the most successful people of the world. They are amazing beauties and are often successful in business.
7 things that you always need to keep secret Even if you like to communicate with people, there are some topics that you should not discuss with anyone.
What shape of the nose can tell about your personality? Many experts believe that looking at the nose, you can say a lot about the person's personality. Therefore, at the first meeting, pay attention to the nose is unfamiliar.