Non-spill (glass): overview, description, types and reviews
Children are very fond of drawing, but the most important problem remains inverted water tanks and puddles of dirty water in the workplace. A non-watering glass for drawing is a find for small artists.
Properties possessed by a non-spill glass
Children, in addition to tassels, like to put their hands in water. What can lead to a tipping over of the glass? Because of what dirty puddles are formed? In kindergartens and schools, a non-castable is used - a glass with a special lid. Even if it overturns, the water will not flow. In addition, nothing will fit in such a container, except for the brush.
Let's take a look at what a non-spill is. The glass of such a plan has the following characteristics:
- Security. The vessel is made of special plastic, which does not contain toxic substances. A non-watering glass for drawing is safe because it does not break, and children can not injure their hands.
- Strength. The container is made of durable plastic, which, if dropped, does not break and does not break.
- Reliability. The non-spilled glass has a very strong lid, which is tightly seated, so that the water does not pour out. The product has a special mark, above which you should not pour liquid. If you adhere to all the rules of operation, then such a glass can be put upside down, and not a drop of water will spill.
- Convenient use. In the lid of the vessel there is a hole in which the brush easily penetrates, but the child's fingers can not get there. And for this reason the hands of the young artist remain clean. In addition to the usual product, there is also a non-spill double glass. In it, one compartment is meant for clean water, so that the baby can rinse the brush.
- The cost. Glass-non-spillable, the price of which is low, will be affordable for any person.
Non-spillable glass for drinking
Many admirers of tea or coffee know that sometimes one likes to enjoy a favorite drink not only at the kitchen table, but also while working with documents, as well as at the computer. But as luck would have it at such a time, with careless movement, the cup can tip over and fill not only the documents, but also the keyboard, which will render the apparatus and all work unusable.
To help come a glass-non-spill for drinking. Such dishes, even with impact, remain in place, as a result of which not a drop of liquid spills. If someone first sees such a glass, he will be very surprised by this property and will want to learn the principle of action.
If you put a glass with liquid on the table, its bottom will be pressed tightly to the surface, and turning the vessel will be quite difficult. Such a product can withstand even a stroke, so be calm and do not worry about that with sloppy traffic you can ruin documents or a laptop. But when the glass is picked up and lifted to drink liquid, it will easily come off the surface on which it stands. No one would have thought that a minute ago he was as if pasted.
What is the reason? What lies in focus with a glass? And it's a vacuum installation, which works as soon as the bottom touches the surface of the table. These glasses will always be in the sales trend. However, the price of such an invention is very high and not everyone can afford. A glass for drinking costs about $ 30, so not everyone can afford it.
Non-spill for babies
There are cases when a small child flatly refuses to give a nipple, or, conversely, it's time to teach him how to drink from a mug. For this, there is a glass-non-spill for children.
The child learns to drink alone, bring a cup to his mouth. It is best to accustom to this during the development of motor skills, namely in the second half of the first year of life of a little man. Parallel to this, the child begins a period of complementary feeding. He is given kashki, soups, mashed potatoes. And, of course, this food should be washed down with water or juice.
From this moment on, it's best to teach the baby to drink from a non-spill bottle. Since the kid likes to do everything the way his mom and dad do, he will happily imitate their actions. Among other things, the glass will also be a teethers. Since the baby's gums are very itchy and sore, the nozzle on the lid of the glass will be very useful.
What is the peculiarity of the product?
In the nozzle of the lid of the glass there is a special valve, which prevents the pouring out of water or juice. In order to drink, the child needs to suck the nose as well as the nipple. This will not allow the baby to choke. The process of drinking from a non-spill pot is a transitional process. The child drinks, as from a bottle, but at the same time he learns to hold the cup with his hands.
What are non-spillweights
In most cases, drinkers are made of plastic, sometimes glass is used. Cups come with both handles, and with one. Components of the non-spillage glass are a glass or plastic bottle with two or one handles, as well as a lid with nozzles in the form of a nipple or spout, which is slammed or screwed.
The fossil is very easy to clean. At the very beginning, you can use it as a bottle, and then change to a mug.
Briefly about the species
- Neprolivika - a glass, equipped with a silicone spout. This option is suitable for children of six months of age, who begin to erupt teeth. The nose, made in the form of a nipple, also serves as a penetrating ring.
- Training cup, which on the lid has a solid plastic spout. Such dishes can be used by children from seven months.
- Non-spillweb glasses with thermos properties. Such a vessel is very effective for walking with children. This property is achieved through a double wall, which reduces the thermal conductivity of the product. Due to this, the liquid remains the right temperature for four to five hours. In order for the children to take a cup with pleasure, the manufacturers filled the space between the walls with different bright figures that float in random movement.
- Glass-non-spillage with a tube is the most hygienic drinker. The tube extends from under the lid, and then again hides back. In this case, the mother can be calm, because in the mouth of the child will not get any bacteria.
- Cups-transformers are equipped with several nozzles. This can be a teat, a lid with a spout, in which there are small holes, as well as a lid with a narrow snap. Thanks to this, the mug lasts much longer than its counterparts.
- Glass-non-spills are made in bright colors using appliqués, which depict fairy-tale heroes. Many of them are also equipped with a rubberized bottom to avoid damage.
You should know that the glass-non-spillwebs, equipped with a lot of details, are not cleaned properly, especially in the spouts. They can also be stained with the juice they fill.
Why choose this product?
The reviews prove that the non-spilled glass has many advantages:
- ease of use;
- It is convenient to take on walks or travel;
- long service life;
- in what position the kid would not hold the mug, no matter how he waved it around, not a drop of liquid would spill onto the floor, clothes or toys.
Parents note that thanks to the glass-non-spillage the child smoothly passes from breastfeeding to usual feeding. In this case, the baby experiences this period smoothly and without stress.
According to users, the glass-non-spilled has also minuses:
- it is difficult to wash small portions of dishes;
- the child slowly swallows the fluid, and therefore there is a risk of developing caries;
- because of the prolonged stay of the nozzle in the mouth, the child can not talk for a long time;
- the child is difficult to disaccustom from the drinker and for a long time gets used to an ordinary mug.
We choose correctly
When you come to the store, your choice should be based on the following characteristics of the product:
- Capacity. Most parents prefer to pour liquid in small amounts so that the child can drink a fresh drink every time. But if you take into account walks and travel, then, of course, a capacious non-spill will come to the rescue - a glass with a volume of up to 360 ml.
- The product must be made of plastic or glass. Also it is necessary to pay special attention to the handles, which are made of soft and hard material.
- The design of the glass should be colorful and bright, with lots of pictures. There are, of course, more modest non-spillovers. In any case, it is recommended to pay attention to whether there is a scale scale on the wall.
- Observe the valve condition on the cap of the non-spout glass. It should fit snugly against the product.
- Pay attention, it will be easy to wash all the details of the glass.
It is worth noting that many plastic products contain dangerous chemicals that are harmful to the child's body. Therefore, you should ask the seller for a certificate of quality.
What do parents say?
The user's comments say that non-spilled glasses are really irreplaceable items in the house, especially when there is a small child. They are very convenient to use, easy to disassemble and wash. Some models have shockproof properties, so using these items, you can not be afraid of any trouble, and even more so puddles. Glasses are irreplaceable when drawing, so they can be safely called universal in use.