Lipa in pregnancy: the best recipes, useful properties and features of consumption
Those who adhere to folk methods of treatment know that with the first symptoms of a cold, the best remedy is linden. A kind of broom for viruses, which can not be compared to any pharmacy, settling in the kidneys, is a lime tea with the addition of honey. But how will the linden behave during pregnancy? Are there any contraindications to this herbal medicine? What, apart from the common cold, can the future mother cure with his help? We will try to understand this, armed with knowledge.
We drink, but carefully
Lime in pregnancy is an effective and safest remedy in the treatment of the common cold, sore throat, or even bronchitis. But when taking both medicines and any herbal component, a pregnant woman should be careful and consult an obstetrician / gynecologist before starting the course.
Lime blossom, combined with honey, is an excellent antiseptic drug. The plant has many essential oils, vitamin C, flavonoids that can stop SARS, sore throat or flu. A very strong antioxidant will defeat the first signs of the inflammatory process, even of a viral nature. Carotene, which is part of the lime tree, helps the body in producing much needed vitamin A.
Lipa became popular because of its sweatshop and febrifuge. Tea, brewed from its flowers, will strengthen immunity and normalize metabolism. If, for several weeks, taking a lump on an empty stomach, then you can remove toxins from the liver.
The future mother is much more susceptible to catarrhal diseases, because in her body there are major changes, and protective forces are often weakened. In addition, the list of drugs that are not recommended during pregnancy, is quite long.
What is treated with linden?
Since a woman in an interesting situation, it is better not to take medicines at all or you can do this only in minimum quantities and dosages, it is worthwhile to figure out in what cases a linden during pregnancy is useful:
- Tea from it is a very useful and fragrant drink. As an antipyretic and diaphoretic remedy (this property was mentioned above), it can be used even for pregnant women.
- In addition, tea with linden in pregnancy can be drunk and as a remedy against puffiness, which is often found in expectant mothers.
- This drink has bactericidal properties, due to which the inflammation of the throat, tonsillitis and stomatitis will be defeated. You just need to rinse your mouth or throat with infusion from the named plant. If the future mother falls ill with bronchitis or pneumonia, she can be treated with lime tea.
Very opportunely, the linden during pregnancy will also be in cases of impaired function of the gastrointestinal tract, to dilute the blood and enrich it with the necessary oxygen and even with neuroses.
Change black tea to herbal
Indeed, there are a lot of useful properties for linden, therefore future mothers have an excellent opportunity to replace ordinary black tea with lime. Thus, they will receive a wonderful, effective and inexpensive means of prevention during the epidemic of colds, strengthening their immunity.
So the linden becomes an excellent assistant during pregnancy.
The correct behavior of a pregnant woman will be drinking two cups of lime tea for one hour as soon as she feels the first symptoms of a cold. So the patient will declare war on viruses. Prepare a tea is not difficult. It is necessary to pour a couple of spoonfuls of lime flowers into one glass of boiling water and insist for a quarter of an hour. By the way, it is believed that the future mother for a day you can drink four cups of this delicious drink. And if with fake tea to eat a little honey, it will only strengthen the medicinal properties.
Lime color: tasty and useful
Curative action, which is so necessary for future mothers, is exactly the flowers of the linden. They are able to destroy all pathogenic microorganisms, which undermine the body with a cold, cold or sore throat.
Lime flowers during pregnancy are usually used in the form of:
- tea - it is able to increase immunity, it acts soothingly, removes the symptoms of a cold (the recommended number of cups per day is a maximum of four);
- decoction - it will remove swelling, positively affects the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. It is prepared in this way: one tablespoon of lime flowers is poured into a glass of boiling water. Let stand for 10 minutes over low heat. Prepare the prepared medicine and drink in small portions. For expectant mothers, the recommended intake is not more than half a liter a day;
- infusion - it can help if there are some problems in the oral cavity (stomatitis, for example) and with an uncomfortable sensation in the throat. Prepare the following: take dried leaves of lime flowers - three tablespoons - and pour 400 ml of boiling water. Stir and hold (preferably in a thermos) for about two hours. After this infusion, strain. As a rinse, apply, pre-heating it;
- baths - a fake color in such use can calm the nervous system of the future mummy and remove the anxiety that is undesirable in anticipation of the baby. Lime flowers should be brewed in a small volume of water, so that the concentration is high. Doctors recommend taking such baths in a day and no more than a quarter of an hour.
Headache, rash, burns: for linden there is nothing impossible
Lime in pregnancy is also used in the form of an external means - for the treatment of burns, purulent wounds, for skin care of the face - to reduce acne. You can prepare a drying broth in a water bath. For this, take a glass of water two tablespoons of linden.
It happens that future moms have a headache. Tablets in this period, as already mentioned, take undesirable. And here the linden will come to the aid. Her fresh flowers chop along with the leaves, put on cotton cloth. Such a compress will be very helpful in case of a headache. The main condition for migraine to pass as quickly as possible is a tightly tied bandage.
Angina and pharyngitis decoction of lime wins
Thanks to the described plant, it is possible to overcome the burning sensation and pain in the throat, which are signs of the beginning of sore throat or pharyngitis. You just need to cook a decoction of linden. When pregnancy, it will be very useful, so that health came back to normal.
Gargle should be several times a day. These simple actions will remove unpleasant symptoms. If there is a need to strengthen the effect of the prepared medicine, you can add half a teaspoon of soda.
From the flowers of linden you can prepare tea, decoctions and infusions and with a preventive purpose, so as not to succumb to cold and strengthen immunity. A fragrant drink will not only save you from insomnia, but will also give strength to the future mother.
Each future mother is concerned that her baby was born healthy, and during intrauterine development received as much nutrients as possible. But not all women have been able to live all nine months of the happiness of waiting, never sneezing or coughing. In their condition (this is understandable) one should try to use medications as little as possible, but try to turn to folk remedies. Therefore, knowing about the useful properties of this green sorceress, future moms are interested, but can a lime during pregnancy drink or take with her decoction bath?
The information presented above convinces us that this is not only possible, but even necessary. And yet there is one "but."
Since it is known that linden broths have a diuretic property, with prolonged use of tea from lime flowers, the work of the kidneys and heart may worsen. But these problems can arise not because of linden, but because of the number of drunk cups of tea. Therefore, do not have a lot of tea, and, of course, you should not drink such delicious and fragrant tea at night before going to bed. This precaution is not superfluous, because the diuretic effect of lime is able to persist for several hours. Therefore, doctors recommend that a pregnant woman sleep well at night and do not run to the toilet, drink the last cup of lime tea no later than six in the evening.