Synopsis Physical training in the older group
- home and family
- Synopsis "Physical training in the senior group." Abstract of the thematic physical education in the senior group. Abstract of an unconventional physical education in the older group
Physical education in pre-school institutions is usually carried out three times a week (108 per year). For children of older groups, there are many options for organizing lessons: subject, thematic, traditional, relay races, competitions, games, with elements of aerobics.
When planning, the educator makes a summary of the thematic physical education in the senior group. Its main goal is to show the children how to strengthen and preserve their health with the help of general development exercises.
Abstract "Physical training in the senior group"
This material is compiled for a successful, correct and clear conduct of the lesson. This is a kind of guidebook for the caregiver, who will help not to miss all the important points. In the summary of the physical education the senior group of the kindergarten details the main goals, tasks, the course of the meeting, and the results are also necessarily summed up.
Initially, the type of occupation and interaction with different areas of development are determined. It can be a plot, thematic, open traditional, non-traditional activity, during which speech, aesthetic, artistic, communicative, social skills develop. Clear goals are set. For example, to develop children's imagination, imagination, to learn to navigate in problem situations, overcome difficulties in movement. All this is recorded in the abstract.
Physical training in the older group should be characterized by a certain algorithm. It is necessary to detail the educational, educational, speech, developmental tasks, which used the demonstration material. It should be indicated which preparatory work was carried out, the main stages of the session (part and duration of the time).
Example of compilation
How do I draw up a summary of the physical education in the older group? Let's consider in detail on an example of a lesson in a pre-school institution on the topic "Unusual adventure".
The field of education is "Physical Culture", which integrates with cognitive development, social-communicative, artistic, aesthetic, and speech.
Type of lesson - story-themed.
The goal is to teach children to find a way out of difficult situations, using imagination, to struggle with motor difficulties.
A lesson is held in the sports and music hall.
The general time is 30 minutes and 2 minutes of standby time.
In the summary of the plot of the physical education in the senior group, the educator inscribes all the tasks that need to be addressed.
- to train children to be organized in a line in an organized and fast manner, to become one by one in a column in place and in pairs while walking;
- learn new exercises;
- keep balance when walking sideways, step by step, observe an equal distance between each other;
- run evenly and "snake";
- to climb on his knees, under the arcs;
- correctly throw, swing, stuff the ball.
- to develop speed, speed, strength, agility, coordination, endurance, interest in physical education;
- use musical, gaming, motor and verbal activities.
- to impart a desire to help;
- treat people kindly;
- cause positive emotions;
- to bring up discipline, courage.
- fill up the vocabulary;
- to activate children's speech.
In the synopsis of the game physical education in the senior group of the preschool institution, the course of the lesson must be written. The main stages and their duration are considered.
- Organizational moments (game motivation).
- The final one.
- The result.
A reserve time is necessarily allocated.
We will describe in detail the course of the lesson, which must be included in the summary of the physical education in the senior group. The table is shown below.