How to plan the sex of the unborn child? Dreams Come True
How to plan the sex of the unborn child? If you are now on this page, then you are already 100% determined who you want - daughter or son. And it remains only to understand how to "not lose" in this matter.
The most famous and effective method, how to plan the sex of the future child, is planning based on the date of conception. First of all, we need to recall the lessons of biology: the birth of a boy is promoted by spermatozoa with a chromosome Y, and for the birth of a girl, in turn - with a chromosome X. Depending on which one will outstrip the "enemy" and reach the egg earlier, sex of the child.
Each type of sperm has its own characteristics. Knowing them, you can understand how to plan the sex of the unborn child. For example, spermatozoa with an X-chromosome are not so mobile, but at the same time, more "tenacious". Against this backdrop, cells with chromosome Y, on the contrary, mobile, but live less.
That's what family planning experts advise women who dream of conceiving a boy:
- It is optimal when a woman experiences an orgasm a little earlier than her partner. Why is that? The fact is that the secret that stands out in the female body at the time of orgasm, beneficially affects the survival of spermatozoa Y.
- To have sex is better as close as possible to the date of ovulation (mid cycle). Given that the speed of sperm with a chromosome Y win, the likelihood of conception of the boy also increases.
- During the period of pregnancy planning a man must be safe from overheating of the body. This not only reduces the total number of spermatozoa, but especially Y.
- It is desirable that the contact is as deep as possible. Due to this, the path to the short-lived spermatozoon Y can be substantially reduced.
So, the boys are more or less clear. But how to plan the sex of the future child for parents who dream of a daughter? Here, too, there are several basic recommendations.
- Before ovulation, it is recommended to abstain from sexual acts, approximately 2-3 days before and during the same period after it.
- In the process of intercourse, penetration should not be deep.
- Experts believe that it is better when a woman experiences an orgasm after a partner or does not experience at all, in order not to impede the movement of the X chromosomes.
One of the "unconventional" ways how to plan the sex of the future child - to orientate at conception on the renewal of blood. Some believe that the baby will repeat the sex of the parent whose blood at the time of the birth of a new life will be "younger." What does it mean? Scientists have proved that the woman's blood is completely renewed once in three years, and the male one - every four years. However, one should know that this method provides a correct prognosis only in 51-52% of cases.
In addition, as an answer to the question of how to calculate the sex of the future child, you can bring the Japanese and Chinese tables. And, of course, folk wisdom - for example, it is believed that if a woman at the time of sexual intercourse will lie in the direction of the head to the north, the boy is more likely to be born. By the same logic, if the head is directed to the south, respectively, the chances of the birth of a girl are increased.
Which of the above methods you will trust depends entirely on you! However, we should not forget that mother nature can dispose of it in its own way and present you with a surprise!