How to draw a corner of traffic rules in a kindergarten
Not all parents will pay due attention to traffic rules. Even if the children explain it to their children at home, then the repetition is the mother of the teaching, so it is necessary to teach the children already at the preschool age, for example, by forming a traffic policing corner in the kindergarten.
Elements of a corner dedicated to traffic rules
What elements should be used to design this composition? Some details that are part of the corner of the traffic rules in the kindergarten, it's not difficult to draw up your own hands. For example, colorful posters with different situations on the road, which should not be much, so as not to overload the children's attention. As the heroes of such sketches are quite suitable animated, fairy-tale characters or animals. After the children have already learned something, you can give them the opportunity to depict such drawings themselves.
List of the main elements that it is desirable to include in the corner of the SDA in the kindergarten:
- Along with situational images, illustrations showing the location of pedestrian and transport roads on the street, in particular at a crossroads, traffic lights and zebra close-ups, types of transport, types of vehicles from different directions should be located on a separate section of the wall, stand or other suitable surface.
- Cards with road signs, dolls in the form of inspectors DPS, toy models of cars, traffic lights, roadway. Special attention should also be paid to safe routes from kindergarten to home.
- Color paper and everything that is necessary to work with it, will allow to create for the teachers and children applications of various complexity, from the traffic light with green and red circles and ending with mock-ups of the carriageway and the railway.
Training SDA should be in the form of a game
The interest of children in driving traffic regulations is the key to their safety on the roadway in the future. Therefore, in order to maintain attention and a good memory of information, a game approach is necessary, especially in the preschool period. The corner of the traffic rules in kindergarten will help to create an entertaining and simultaneously informative environment. Its function should be to explain in the game form rules of conduct on the carriageway, the pedestrian section and the railway tracks.
How to arrange a corner of traffic rules in a kindergarten in the game plan? There are two main ways of playing the situation on the road:
- Costume performance with the participation of the children themselves. To do this, it is enough to have some attributes of the DPS inspector (wand, cap and whistle), the steering wheel is suitable as a designation for the car, you can create a zebra from white strips of paper, and let some of the guys do the adjustment of the traffic light layout.
- Board games using roads, signs, figures and / or designer. Some elements can be made by hand, but it is better to purchase the simplest large-scale model of a street with a pedestrian road, a passage and a carriageway. To develop the correct behavior of children on the railway tracks will allow the game using a toy railway with signs, bridges, transitions or even a station, station, apron.
You can also sew or buy vests for children with images of different types of transport. An entertaining game is a question-and-answer option. Such testing of knowledge in children is sold ready-made or conducted in an oral informal survey, for example, on the topic "What is this sign".
Modern games for teaching children traffic rules
More interesting is the process of teaching children behavior on the pedestrian and roadways of the street allows you to make modern technologies: animated slides, short pieces, computer games on a similar subject, electrified stands or LED panels with a switch for highlighting a certain sign.
Traffic rules for children
The traffic area in the kindergarten should have several features, depending on the age of the children. In the younger group, children should be informed about the most common signs and modes of transport using tangible objects, pictures and role games. Do not immediately offer advanced electronic methods of teaching, which can make it uninteresting for a child to cut out items from colored paper, molding from plasticine and so on. In the older preschool age, the number of multimedia teaching methods can be increased.
Children should also be shown information on difficult road crossings, types of specialized vehicles (ambulance, police car), a wider range of signs (children, transfer or bicycles are prohibited, as well as underground and pedestrian crossing, designation of the installation point, etc.).