Where are the veterinary clinics in Tyumen
Everyone can face a problem when the beloved domestic pet gets sick. What to do in this case? First of all, remember that self-treatment of an animal, as well as of a human, can lead to complications and death. The right thing to do without delay is to consult a specialist. Read in the article about where the veterinary clinics in Tyumen are, what services they provide.
Signs of an animal disease
Each animal has its own character, temperament, there is a good or bad mood. Therefore, do not worry in advance: if the dog is sad, this does not necessarily indicate her illness. Nevertheless, the attentive owner should be concerned and apply to veterinary clinics (in Tyumen or another city) if there are such symptoms:
- the animal lowered its nose to the floor and for a long time sits motionless, while refusing food;
- the pet has a broken stool;
- there is an increase in temperature;
- there were muscle spasms;
- the animal makes uncharacteristic sounds - wheezes, moans;
- the pet does not respond to the nickname, hovers in a corner and does not go out;
- fall in foam, stomach is swollen;
- body parts are swollen.
Situations when looking for veterinary clinics (in Tyumen or another city) need urgently, because delay can end badly:
- the animal fainted;
- serious injury;
- continuous vomiting and diarrhea;
- the home pet rushes, can not find a place;
- there is a lack of coordination.
General information. What services are provided by veterinary clinics in Tyumen?
If you use the services of a family veterinarian, then everything is a little easier. It is worth calling a doctor, describe the symptoms and wait for the doctor to arrive or to implement his recommendations.
Before you bring a pet to the hospital, it is worth to get acquainted with the list of services that are provided in this institution, so you do not have to bring a sick pet around the city in search of help.
Standard services provided by veterinary clinics in Tyumen (reviews about them are positive):
- surgical operations;
- dental care;
- castration of males, sterilization of females;
Some veterinary hospitals offer a haircut for animals, pruning claws, dietician advice, a doctor's call at home.
Not all hospitals for animals produce euthanasia (or mortification). Therefore, if such a sad need arises, you should first make sure that the veterinarian is ready to do it.
Names, addresses, mode of operation
- "Faithful friend" - the hospital is located on the street Maysky proezd, 1. Accepts from 9 am to 9 pm, but by appointment.
- Veterinary Hospital № 1 - st. Latitude, 114, the chart is the same - from 9-00 to 21-00, reception in the order of the live queue without recording.
- Tyumen city power station - Kharkivska street, 77-B. Works from 8-00 to 23-00 with a lunch break from 13-00 to 13-30.
- "Aibolit" will help to address ul. Amurskaya, 204 from 10-00 to 21-00. Without a record.
- "LapyUsiki" - the clinic is located at ul. Latitude, 183. The doctor takes from 10-00 to 21-00.
What if the animal gets sick at night? If the symptoms are serious, then you do not need to wait until the morning, you should immediately go to the veterinary clinics in Tyumen. Working around the clock, for example, the hospital for them. Evgenia Mamonova at the address. Sverdlov, 5/2. Here they provide a full range of services. The hospital has a laboratory for analysis around the clock.
Within a day, also takes "Vetexpress" at the address. Saltykov-Shchedrin, 58/6.