Foil balls - fireworks festive paints
Recently, foil balloons have become especially popular. They confidently displace their fellow-workers from latex. This is not surprising, because foil products have many advantages.
Foil balls have a special manufacturing technology. The basis is polyethylene and special metallized film. This gives them special strength. The filler for such balls is helium, which allows them to fly for a fairly long time: from five days to several weeks.
Today, no one holiday is complete without this unusual decoration. Quite possibly, the reason for such popularity is variety of forms, bright design and practicality.
According to the form, the foil balls are of three kinds.
- The simplest are the circles of all the colors of the rainbow, heart, and star.
- The second type is considered licensed. It includes animals and heroes of children's cartoons.
- Especially loved by children walking figures - the third variety of such popular balls. Usually these are well-known characters, kind, sweet, cute. Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh, Merry Clown and Bugs Bunny. They often become not only the decoration of the celebration, but also participants in gay adventures and games.
Foil balls will be appropriate for any holiday, as manufacturers take into account not only the brightness of the design, but also the thematic focus of the event. So, on March 8, you can surprise your beloved with large inflatable roses. It is unlikely that she will cheat on her lips because the flowers are not alive. The beauty of performance is more than compensated by the artificiality of the bouquet. And you can present a graceful flower basket to a woman who will remind you of the holiday for a long time.
Any apartment will be decorated on the eve of the New Year with an inflatable Christmas tree or Santa Claus with Snow Maiden. They can be represented as whole figures, or compositions of several elements.
To carry out the popular in recent times, Halloween can also use foil balls. Many shops offer a smiling pumpkin or simple decorations with themed inscriptions.
These items of foil are loved not only by young children. Teenagers will also be delighted if they decorate a school holiday or graduation party with compositions made of foil balls.
The advantages of using just these air decorations are a great many:
- amazing strength, thanks to the material from which they are made;
- the ability to hold helium for a fairly long time;
- hypoallergenicity: they are absolutely safe, their use is allowed even in hospitals;
- a wide variety of shapes, sizes, original design;
- on the foil balls are easier to print, and therefore the images are more clear and bright;
- economy: they can be reused, and therefore help to save on the design of holidays;
- ecological compatibility: they can be processed, which allows not to pollute the environment.
But, in spite of all the merits of this decoration, one should not forget the elementary rules of safety. Foil balls should be kept away from open flames. Also, children should be allowed to play with them only under the supervision of adults. Incorrect use of balls can lead to strangulation.
And yet for today it's the best balloons that you can buy in any specialized store.