Children's magazine Murzilka - is a great leisure and harmonious development of the child
"Murzilka" is a children's magazine with the longest history. Several generations grew on the writings of famous writers. In Soviet times it was difficult to find parents who did not write out this edition for their children.
A bit of history
The first issue of the magazine was published in May 1924. It was intended for children from 6 to 12 years. But the fascinating edition conquered even the adults who gladly reread the pages with their children.
On the pages of the magazine it was possible to read the works of the best children's authors. Among them are Agniya Barto, Kornei Chukovsky, Samuil Marshak.
Each room was cognitive and instructive. Sometimes very serious topics were revealed, such as "The Conquest of Space" and "The Construction of the Dnieper Hydroelectric Power Station".
Bright pictures and fascinating subjects instilled in the children the best qualities, helped to learn the world and develop.
"Murzilka" is a magazine that is included in the Guinness Book of Records thanks to the longest period of publication.
Purpose of the journal
The main purpose of creating the magazine was an educational and educational mission.Teaching children is more effective with the help of fascinating literature. The modern children's magazine "Murzilka" is an excellent opportunity to learn the world and study the school program in a playful form. In addition, the children can get acquainted with the work of popular authors and young novice writers.
All the information is interesting and fun, so children gladly read through the pages of each publication and look forward to the next issue.
Fabulous creature yellow and fluffy Murzilka appeared in 1937 with the help of the artist Aminadav Moiseevich Kanevsky, and it is still possible to meet with him in every issue. He takes the guys into the world of adventure and incredible stories, teaches, cheers, makes you think.
"Murzilka" is a magazine that helps the development and education of children. Constant headings make it possible to consolidate the school curriculum and gain more in-depth knowledge.
- "Walks with words" make it possible to master grammar, to increase vocabulary and learn how to express your thoughts.
- "The Red Book of Murzilka" will introduce the children to the vast world of flora and fauna.
- "School of Safety" gives skills in the use of home appliances, helps to protect yourself when using gas and electricity. With the help of this rubric, children learn to behave correctly in unusual and emergency situations.
- "We go to the museum" and "Art Gallery" instill love for art, introduce the world and domestic masterpieces.
Thus, children receive a lot of additional information, which increases their knowledge and intellect. In addition, the children's "Murzilka" suggests reading the works of the best writers and poets of our time.
For fascinating leisure there are children's anecdotes and counters, games and coloring books, puzzles and puzzles. And lovers of creative leisure are waiting for the construction of homemade products.
The children's magazine "Murzilka" has a lot of advantages.
- The young reader will receive a fascinating and useful publication every month, which will become an assistant in study and general development.
- A great opportunity to instill a love of reading. Even if a child is very difficult to sit down for a book, and schooling does not inspire him, it does not matter. Having met once with the publication, the children are eagerly awaiting the issue of the next issue. Interesting stories and adventures provide an opportunity to plunge into an incredible world. The received knowledge allows to feel more confidently at lessons and to surprise with the new interesting information.
- Modern guys are too keen on computer games. The journal will help to distract and switch attention to the real world.
- The possibility of developing important qualities. Crosswords, puzzles, riddles from "Murzilka" allow to improve thinking and logic. Examples of heroes of stories help in the education of important skills and positive qualities, teach kindness and generosity.
The magazine "Murzilka" is the right choice of caring parents. It will allow you to learn a lot of new things and improve your intellect, raise sensitivity and responsiveness, learn good manners, communicate with peers and adults. Spending your free time reading is a great habit that contributes to the harmonious development of a person.