Winter crafts are not only trees and snow-covered houses. So, the application "Penguin" will give the child a lot of positive emotions. After all, working with colored paper gives children the opportunity to fantasize, learn and reflect.
Where to begin?
The goal of each lesson with children is to teach them different types of applications, to develop skills of drawing a plot and pictures on paper. Before you start, think up the story for the kids about the penguin, read the poems or a short story, show the pictures with his image.
The second stage will be the selection of materials for creativity. The best choice will be colored paper, glue, scissors and plasticine. For older children, you can add felt and fabric. Shades of materials choose bright, positive.
The main tasks of this creative activity in the kindergarten are as follows:
- Learn how to cut a penguin, use scissors.
- Development of the eye.
- Raising patience and perseverance.
- Development of creative abilities of the child.
Penguins in the Arctic
This master class is suitable for children from 4 years old who already know how to use scissors themselves. For a start, you can read stories about Antarctica and animals living in ice. Popular viewing cartoon "Ko-ko and Pi-pi".
Then you can start working. The application "Penguin" requires the preparation of the following materials:
How to make penguins:
- A white sheet of paper is painted with pencils of different colors. The northern lights will turn out.
- Blue paper is siped or cut into small squares. We paste them on the bottom of the sheet. It will be ice.
- On the cardboard we draw a penguin template for the application and cut out the contour.
- Beak and paws make red, tummy and eyes - white.
- We glue the penguin on the ice, supplement it with small details.
A ready-made applique can be inserted into the frame or made from it a cover for a notepad. At the end of the lesson, children can come up with a story or a fairy tale in their drawings.
Application "Penguins on an ice floe"
In kindergartens handicrafts are considered as one of the ways to teach children to work. The application "Penguin" is included in the program for preschool institutions and includes not only the drawing, but also communication with the guys on the theme of the North Pole and its inhabitants.
How to make an application with the children, where the main character is a penguin? Prepare the materials:
Start to work in a good mood, it is - the guarantee of a beautiful and accurate result. This way to make the application is the easiest and suitable for young children:
- Color paper you need to grab on small squares with your hands. We use white paper for ice, blue for the sky, black for the body of the penguin, orange for the spout and legs.
- Lubricate the pieces with glue and apply on the sheet. We start from the bottom of the base and stick an ice floe. Then the sky is at the top. Denote the contours of the body of the penguin and glue it with black squares.
- Tummy do white details.
- Glue the beak, paws and ready eyes.
The handicraft is ready! Children can dream up and create magical, multi-colored penguins. In the process of work, educators need to praise the children, help, develop accuracy.
Using fabric, you can also make a beautiful hand-made article with children. Prepare materials for creativity:
- Felt: black, white, orange.
- The glue gun.
- Finished eyes.
- First, we'll make a penguin template for applique on cardboard.
- Then we translate it to black felt and cut it with scissors.
- Make a white round belly, beak and legs - orange triangles.
- Heat the glue gun, fix all the details on the body of the penguin.
- We glue the eyes, and the appliqué "Penguin" is ready!
This way you can make any animal at the request of the child. Several penguins can be glued on the paper, forming a flock of them, complement the picture with ice and clouds.
Penguin in jacket
For older children, creative activity can be supplemented with small elements. A good example would be a clad penguin. The application of paper is done quickly and simply. Necessary materials:
- Colored paper.
- Eyes for toys are round.
- Paper in polka dots and in a box.
- The glue gun.
- From the black sheet of paper we cut out the body of the penguin.
- Make a white tummy in the shape of an oval.
- Cut out an orange triangle - a spout, and paws.
- From paper to peas do a bow.
- From the checkered sheet we cut out two halves of the jacket.
- All the details are glued in order to the body of the penguin.
- We fix the eyes and let the artwork dry out.
Clothing for the penguin can be done any, for example, a hat and scarf or dress - for a girl. Children should independently show imagination, choose shades of paper and styles.
The application "Penguin" will introduce kids to the animals of the North Pole, will help in the development of creative abilities. This occupation positively affects the fine motor skills, the development of taste and color.