177 / teenagers
Undoubtedly, drug addicts are the worst nightmare for parents. What could be worse than the news for the mother that her child is subject to this scourge? How to avoid the appearance of such a problem in the family? What if the child has already fallen into this terrible prisoner? How can he help break free from the clutches of this disease? How to recognize the problem in time? This article will consider many issues of interest to parents, whose children are drug addicts. Attention is also paid to the prevention of dependence and the peculiarities of the upbringing of adolescents.
Drugs and their effects on the body
It is necessary to distinguish several highly dangerous drugs that can cause addiction and destroy the psyche of the individual, as well as health.
Considering the problem of "Drugs and children", you can not keep silent about these drugs. Opium and medicines containing it are used in medicine as strong pain relievers. However, they are among the most dangerous, causing dependence in the shortest possible time. This group includes heroin and morphine. Due to the use of these drugs affects the nervous system, there is a brain disorder, lungs and liver suffer. Particular danger is caused by the use of funds of the opium group by women during pregnancy, since it is possible that freaks, sick and premature babies, extremely weakened babies will be born. Children can also be born drug addicts, to which doctors are forced to apply methods of withdrawal from the state of "breaking" already on the first day of their life.
The use of this drug is fraught with the fact that the cardiovascular system is affected. It causes hallucinations and paranoid psychoses. Very often, drug addicts, like adult coca-bakers, can die, both at the time of using the powder and at other times. Death usually occurs as a result of myocardial infarction or sudden stopping of breathing.
Its use causes a decrease in intellectual abilities. Smoking "grass" by many is regarded as harmless pampering. However, this is far from the case - it causes the disturbance of psychomotor functions. And the most terrible thing is that in most cases the use of marijuana leads to a transition to more serious drugs, for example, heroin and morphine.
The use of these drugs causes damage to the central nervous and cardiovascular systems. Long-term use of amphitamines leads to psychosis and other mental disorders. Teenagers and drug addicts, whose photos appear from time to time in the press in the section "Incidents", being under the influence of these funds are able to commit terrible acts, including murder or suicide, absolutely not aware of this in their account.
The drug, which destroys the psyche, disrupts the cardiovascular system. It is quite common among teenagers attending nightclubs and other entertainment establishments of this kind. It is noteworthy that many children do not perceive ecstasy as a drug.
Why drug abuse prevention in early childhood is necessary
Each parent wants to grow a successful personality from his child. Naturally, the habit of using drugs by a teenager in no way contributes to the achievement of this goal, and even crosses out all the positive that adults have managed to invest in his soul, heart, head. Therefore, it is necessary at all costs to save the offspring from addiction. After all, prevention is likely to be cheaper than drug treatment, both financially and morally. And health losses can be avoided if a terrible problem is prevented. Therefore, from a small age, one should talk with a child about the use of drugs, taking into account age features. It should also be understood that the treatment of drug addiction in childhood is a more complex process, because basically it relies on an internal moral attitude, where the patient himself needs willpower, understanding the perniciousness of this habit. And the younger the patient, the weaker his willpower, the harder the healing process. This is another problem of child addiction.
Preventive conversations with the child, taking into account the age
- From the age of 3-4 it is necessary to explain to the baby that the pills taken under the prescription and under the supervision of the doctor are treated, and when they are used alone they cause severe harm. By the way, it will be appropriate to inform in the conversation that harmful poisons, drugs, sleeping pills are often mixed in a treat - ice cream, drinks, sweets, pies - in order to harm the child. Therefore, in no case should you take from strangers no sweets, food, juices and even plain water!
- In 5-8 years you can tell about addiction to drugs and what can happen if you use unfamiliar substances. Children - nature impressionable, visual images play a central role in their consciousness. Therefore, you can find a video or a film showing a child who was injected into a state of inadequacy with drugs and, for example, kidnapped. Fear, a sense of self-preservation in this matter can help in education.
- By the age of 9, it is necessary to bring to the child by concrete examples that the use of prohibited substances can be fraught with terrible consequences. For example, a story about the death of a drug addict who lived in a nearby house, or about a car accident involving a drug dependent person. It is very important to talk with the son / daughter and that it is possible that people in his / her environment will appear who will offer drugs. The child should be ready to hear such an offer and be able to give it up.
- In transitional age, it becomes much more difficult to talk about this topic with a young man or girl. But the prevention of drug addiction in this period is particularly relevant.
Four Steps to Curing Drug Dependence
If the ailment strikes a teenager, then try to get rid of it yourself, is hidden - at least, a step arrogant. And by and large, it is fraught with the aggravation of the problem. The disease will not leave a person, but will teach him to be more cautious, circumspect, cunning and quirky, hiding drug addiction from loved ones. Therefore, the best option will be to address the problem in special clinics. It is there that qualitatively will be treated according to modern methods of getting rid of this addiction, which are based on the "four elephants":
- Examination, both medical and psychological, including DNA analysis, on the basis of the results of which the most optimal treatment scheme is selected.
- Excretion of poisons, toxins from the body, removal of withdrawal symptoms - detoxification or elimination of the "breaking" state.
- Procedures: drug treatment, metabolic therapy, massages, hardware techniques, group and individual psychotherapy and the like.
Help of relatives and friends during the recovery period
Perhaps, at the last, fourth stage, the participation of friends, relatives, friends and loved ones is more than ever required. This period - rehabilitation - is most important in the process of treatment, because it depends on whether the former drug addict becomes a full-fledged person or again sinks into the underworld of drug intoxication. Therefore, it is extremely important to help a person restore communication links, push him to a new life by the emergence of a new hobby, hobby. A teenager during this period is especially important to interest, for example, giving him a computer or suggesting ... to withdraw together their own film for the contest! Actually, every adult himself feels what kind of occupation can be offered to a former patient in order to awaken in him an interest in a new life.