171 / fathering
In our world, the definition of "family" in the life of each person is ambiguous. Of course, in the first place this is a great source of energy. And the person trying to separate from her, most likely, is doomed to failure. In practice, no matter how much our family bothers us, if something happens, they will be the first to come to the rescue, share your failures and help out, if necessary.
Family: family definition
There are many interpretations of this term. According to the dictionary Ozhegova SI. It's a group of close relatives.
It is also a small social group, linked together by joint management of the economy, the closeness of the emotional plan, mutual rights and duties in relation to each other.
The positive and negative changes that occur in society are also reacted by this group of people, since it is an integral part of it, it changes and develops simultaneously with it. Naturally, in turn, each individual family can exert its influence on its development. The definition of a family as a unit of society is a priority. Its influence on the processes occurring in it multiplies. And the functions of the family, whose definition is reduced to such as demographic, economic, social and, of course, cultural, are inseparable from the society. All of them make this connection more monumental.
The rights of family members are determined by the relevant law.
In a prosperous existence, both society and the state are interested. In addition, it can be noted that they influence each other, which is mutual. The family has the right to a separate existence with its own customs and values. A great potential that affects all the development processes is contained in it.
Origin of the family
Applying the definition of the word "family" to a primitive society, Engels defined the circle of people between whom sexual relations were allowed. In such a society, the main reason that hampered the conduct of a common economy was disorderly ties. As a result, there was a threat of preservation of the public, it became forbidden to have sexual relations with relatives. There was a certain rule of control, regulating the relationship between a man and a woman. But marriage was still a rare phenomenon, often a man threw a woman before the birth of a child.
In the process of division of labor, a marriage habitual for our understanding began to arise. The very first manifestation of it was patriarchy. In countries of the civilized world, only monogamous marriage is legal, but at the same time there are countries in which there is polygamy.
Social content can include both economic and psychological aspects. Since ancient times, economic divides have been divided according to age and gender: it was necessary to support elderly parents and children under the age of majority. The basis of the same moral and social relations was the birth and upbringing of children.
Legal status of marriage
In the Russian Federation, the family (the definition of a family is based on marriage) has a legal status. Based on this, the state can monitor activities and punish those who violate the law. Norms of legislation are based on the Constitution of the Russian Federation. Basic moments:
- the rights between a woman and a man are equal;
- democracy - a relationship that provides rights.
Significant changes were made to the current legislation regulating the procedure by which divorce is effected. In the event that there are no common children who have not reached the age of majority, and this decision is mutual, the marriage is dissolved in the registry offices. A court can annul a marriage without asking for reasons, but at the same time it defends the interests of a minor child and determines how his upbringing and upbringing will take place. According to the law on the protection of children's rights, the child is a party to family relationships, he has the right to express his own opinion, which will concern his life, he can defend his interests, including apply to the court.
The Family Code has also undergone major changes, especially the part concerning the property relationship of the spouses. The new code distinguishes between legal and contractual ownership of property. As stated in the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the property that was acquired during the marriage, regardless of whose name it is issued, is jointly acquired. The same code allows you to conclude a marriage contract, determines what its content should be, on what terms it can be changed, how can it be terminated, and how to recognize it as invalid. In the contract, you can determine the ownership regime for the property as a whole or for each individual.
Power can be built on the basis of economic or moral authority, and if we consider the structure in the traditional view, it is necessary to distinguish two types of family relations:
- authoritarian, when all functions are concentrated in the hands of only one member of the family;
- democratic, when the spouses have equal rights in making decisions.
To date, the second type, that is, the equality, is predominant. Based on the way in Russia, a woman, as a rule, conducts a household, especially if there are children of small age. This is permissible, especially in a traditional family, where the roles are distributed as follows: a man works, and a woman engages in farming and educates a child. On the role of a man in the family, it often depends on what role the son will have in the future.
There is a classification of families by type:
- Autonomous, that is, equality. Decisions in the family are taken together.
- The dominant role belongs to the husband. His understanding and attitude to life itself is a priority for all.
- The dominant role belongs to the wife, but the husband's opinion is highly valued, each of the spouses has the right to make an independent decision.
The structure of the family depends on the way of life and relationships, including with society. If there is a violation of the structure, this can lead to a change in the functions of the members of the social group in question.
Its definition boils down to the disruption of the relationship between parents and children. Due to improper upbringing of the child, there are deviations in his development.
Fears, emotional problems, depressive state, manifestation of aggression, disruption of speech and motor function - this is what leads to a dysfunctional family.
The definition of types of education in this case can be reduced to the following list:
- Child neglect, that is, lack of education. In such families, the child lives by himself, he does not receive from his parents love, affection, often goes hungry and even engaged in vagrancy. The reason for this life is not material support, but spiritual requests that were not satisfied.
- When the child is too much care. Parents exercise constant control over each step: what he does, what he wears, what he says. There is also a system of prohibitions. Such actions can lead to the inability of the child to make any decisions and the lack of his own opinion. Over time, a sense of inferiority is formed, it can not adapt to life. The thoughts and feelings that he takes for his, in fact, are the thoughts and feelings of the father or mother.
- The child is brought up by the family idol. Control here also takes place, but it is much more important that the child is freed from ordinary duties and placed in the spotlight. Such cases are most common in an incomplete family. Often they are given homework for them, doing some work, and they subsequently make the same demands on their surroundings. They usually do not get higher education, they do not work in the same place for more than six months, because they can not move their desires in time and want their execution right now.
- The child feels that he is a burden. Such children are always fed, clothed, but do not get love. Parents do not recognize that they reject their child, it can be observed when a new child appears or when parents divorce and re-marry. Less often, such cases occur when twins appear, weather, or if the age difference is less than 3 years.
- A cruel attitude. It is due to the fact that parents tear off anger for their failures on the child and are punished for minor offenses. Such relationships are usually hidden from prying eyes, and they are between all members of the family. Scandals or scenes of violence in such families may not be, but here the principle "count only on oneself" operates.
- High moral responsibility. Parenting is that parents make high demands on the child, and he should be the best in everything. The situation can worsen if he has a brother or sister, and the older one is loaded with care for the younger.
- Conflicting upbringing. It occurs when the demands of mom and dad are mutually exclusive.
- The upbringing of the child takes place without a family, that is, in an orphanage, boarding school. These institutions can not replace the mother, so children have problems related to trust in the world around them, but those who are in these institutions with live parents are in a worse situation.
Let's consider one more definition. A modern family is a community of equal partners. It differs from the traditional concept of past times and consists in changing the emotional-psychological function. The relationship between children and their parents has been transformed, and for many people, children are the main meaning of life. This complicates family life, and for that there are reasons.
This issue in the modern world is quite relevant, as people who do not have a relationship with a partner form an incomplete family. The definition can be formulated as follows: these are children who are raised without one of the parents. In most cases, this complicates their material condition, and also deprives them of the full spiritual life that the family could give.
This is a small group with incomplete connections, it does not have traditional family relationships, for example, "mom-dad", "father-children", "grandparents". A woman who brings up a child alone is called a single mother. Incomplete families can appear in the event of a divorce, the death of one parent or an extramarital birth.
In the modern world, it occurs quite often, and it's hard not to pay attention to it. Every year their number grows. The reasons can be various:
- More divorces. Most often the children remain with their mother, and she has an incomplete family, and the pope either becomes a loner, or returns to live with her parents, or remarries. The main factor in the divorce is the weakening of family values.
- A large number of illegitimate children. Education of the child from the moment of birth occurs only by the mother. Such a family always includes only mother and child. There are several categories of cases in which they decide to have a child without a father: consciously and compulsorily.
- Mortality among men. The main reason is that among men, mortality is much higher than that of women.
One of the problems is the simultaneous combination of professional activities and parental responsibilities. In this regard, my mother does not always manage to give enough time to her child. In order for the material situation to be at a high level, the woman has to shift the issues of education to other people, thereby depriving herself of the opportunity to spend time with the child.
Errors that arise in the process of raising a child in an incomplete family:
- removal from the educational process;
- actions that interfere with communication with the father;
- attitude toward the child, which manifests itself in too much love, then in irritability;
- the desire to make the child exemplary;
- detachment from caring for the child and his upbringing.
Children who grew up in an incomplete family, most likely, will not be able to create a social unit of their own.
Different categories of the concept under consideration
Foster family. The definition is formulated as follows: this is the form of the arrangement of children left without parental care, on the basis of the act of guardianship authorities and the agreement between them and the parents who decided to take on the upbringing of the child.
Such parents and children, who are given upbringing, are called reception rooms.
There is also the concept of "young family". Its definition is as follows: it is the union of two young people who are married for no more than three years, whose age does not exceed thirty years. If they have children, then the duration of marriage does not matter.
Depending on the composition and financial situation, they are divided into several types: prosperous, full, social risk, student, underage mothers and military conscripts.
Legal family. Definition of it sounds like this: it is a collection of several related national legal systems, which is based on the common sources of law, its structure and historical path of formation.
The large family
In Russia there is a tendency to reduce the role of this category. Today's society has become negative about such unions as a large family. The definition is quite simple: it is a cell of a society that has more than three children. At the beginning of the century, the number of such groups of people was the largest part of the population of Russia. They were in different strata of society, from the poor and the rich, this is due to the traditions of the people.
Categories of large families:
- Conscious. There are strong family traditions in it.
- At the second marriage of one of the spouses, the birth of a common child in the presence of children from the first marriage. These two categories are classified as safe families.
- Often parents lead an immoral lifestyle, drink, do not work, use children to obtain material and natural assistance. This is a dysfunctional family with many children.
The definition of the problems of this union is reduced to insufficient material security. The level of average monthly income per family member is very low. The bulk of the family budget is spent on food, while in the diet, products such as fruits, meat, eggs and fish are almost not included. The budget of such families does not include the costs of cultural, sports, musical development of children.
Also, the problem of the device is urgent. If the mother does not work, and the father does not receive a salary for a long period of time, and the benefits for children are irregular, a problem arises that is related to the job search.
The problem related to housing in our country is also acute.
The psychological and pedagogical problem is that children live in equal conditions in such families, there is no shortage of communication, older brothers or sisters always take care of the younger ones. But due to the fact that parents tend to work a lot, there is little time left to bring up children. The psychological climate here is complicated, and this affects health.
In conclusion, we can say that a huge number of children are born of orphans, and their main dream is to find mom and dad. Unfortunately, those who have parents are not always good at them. But they will always help in a difficult moment, even if they know that they will not receive gratitude in return. What our ancestors put into the concept of the word "family" (the definition of the family was given above), we need to appreciate and pass on to the children.