The pattern of education is
The regularity of education is a repetitive, stable, objectively existing connection in upbringing. Their implementation ensures the effective development of the child's personality.
Regularities of the educational process
Essential laws of the modern educational process are:
- Communication of education with public needs. Those changes that occur in society, cause serious changes in the educational process. For example, in the Russian Federation special attention is paid to the formation of patriotism among the younger generation, respect for traditions, culture and history of the country.
- Education is influenced by various factors. A special role in this process belongs to the teacher and parents. A successful student can become in the environment in which there is a national culture, traditions, customs, nature.
- The essence of the pattern of upbringing depends on the impact on the student's spirituality, his inner world. We are talking about the formation of his convictions, views, thoughts, emotional sphere, value orientations. The process of education must systematically transform external influences into internal spiritual processes: attitudes, motives, attitudes.
- The main regularities of education in pedagogy -in the unification of the behavior and consciousness of the child with the participation of him in the sports, play, work, educational activities.
What determines the effectiveness of education
First of all, the effectiveness of education is related to the relation of the individual to the surrounding reality. Those views and beliefs that will be formed in the schoolchild in the educational process, determine its life values.
The patterns of upbringing in pedagogy are taken into account in modeling the educational situation. The teacher creates a scheme of actions that are aimed at achieving the goal.
Basic principles of education
The organization of educational work is carried out on the basis of unified principles; Follow them must both teachers and school.
Regularity of education - these are certain provisions that determine the basic patterns, contain requirements for the content of methods and forms of work. The educational process is based on the following principles:
- Purposefulness of the process. The teacher selects certain areas of educational work, corresponding to the main goal - the formation of a fully developed personality, ready for active and conscious work. The patterns of education and upbringing are well studied by psychologists and educators, they mean a structured work, do not allow spontaneity, chaos.
- The relationship between life and upbringing. The main regularities of the process of education in the preparation of children for life in society, feasible participation in labor activity. To do this, the educational programs are allocated a separate unit for the study of local history information, acquaintance of the children with political and social events taking place in the country. A talented teacher who knows the basic laws of the upbringing process, attracts children to public life, involves them in ecological, patriotic actions. Meetings with the older generation (veterans, participants in the Second World War) contribute to the formation of moral and moral qualities in the younger generation.
- Harmony between behavior and consciousness in education. Behavior is a consciousness in real action. Education of such a relationship is a complex and contradictory process, because it is much more difficult to form the right skills than to educate the mind. To cope with this complexity, the main regularities of personality education were analyzed, and the most important directions of development were identified. The teacher develops in his pupils immunity to negative influences, readiness and ability to fight them.
- Education in work. The basic regularity of physical education is built on the relationship with the harmonious development of the individual. Labor is the only source of satisfaction of spiritual and material needs, an opportunity for harmonious development.
Comprehensive approach to the educational process
The main regularities of the process of education are the same in all educational institutions. Differences are only in the directions chosen as priorities in a particular school, lyceum, gymnasium. The complex educational approach is based on the dialectical interconnection of social processes and pedagogical phenomena. Implementation of this approach implies the unity of purpose, content, tasks, methods, forms, methods of upbringing. A special place in the development of the child's personality is the interrelationship of the school, the family, society, and the media.
How is the educational program
There are certain requirements for the content of the education program, they are indicated in the normative acts of the educational institution (the school's statute, the job description of the class teacher).
Before starting to write an educational program, the class teacher together with the psychologist studies the individual characteristics of schoolchildren. For this purpose children are offered various test tasks, they are offered to find the answer to vital situations. Simultaneously with revealing the level of development of each child, the analysis of the formation of the class collective is conducted. After analyzing the results obtained, problems in the class are identified. The educational program created by the teacher is aimed at eliminating the identified problems, developing the creative potential of each child, the formation of the class collective, taking into account the basic laws of the education of upbringing. Studying the class teacher and the families of their wards to make a complete picture of each child, the social environment in which he is outside the school walls.
Further, the main goal of the educational program, tasks, directions of activity is formulated. The program should also indicate the general patterns of upbringing, which will be used by the teacher in the work. In the thematic planning the teacher indicates the main sections of the work, their content aspect, and also the ways of achieving the task. The program is accompanied by a list of methodological literature, tests, development of activities. Then the program is considered at a methodical meeting of class leaders or the pedagogical council. By a simple majority of votes, a decision is made as to its suitability (inapplicability) to be introduced into the Shelter. A comprehensive approach to the educational process takes into account the basic laws of the upbringing of children, the individual and age characteristics of schoolchildren. If necessary, the teacher makes certain adjustments to the program, makes additions. The interrelation of moral, intellectual, physical, aesthetic, and labor education helps the teacher to form full-fledged citizens of the country.
A special place in any educational program is given to the formation of pupils' feelings of patriotism. In many educational institutions there were cadet classes, groups. Cadets are a model of honesty, upbringing, courage, love for the Motherland for their peers.
Patriotism is formed by communicating with the older generation, studying traditions, customs, history of their land, the country. Schools of local lore are established in many schools within the framework of patriotic education. The guys together with their mentors collect material about the school graduates who became participants in various military operations. The collected information is processed, on its basis do expositions, conduct excursions for teachers, school guests. Regularity of upbringing is the ability to get the desired result on the basis of certain algorithms and actions - harmoniously development of personality. Sukhomlinsky noted that it is impossible to remove some aspect from the education system. Otherwise, it loses its meaning, can not cope with the goal set before it.
Ecological education of schoolchildren
Among the priority areas is the ecological education of schoolchildren. This interest is not accidental, because when communicating with nature, the schoolchildren have the following qualities: love of nature, careful attitude to living beings. The purpose of the program in the formation of tolerance to living nature. Among the tasks: compilation of "ecological paths", study of flora and fauna of a certain region, region, region. The teacher draws to work the staff of the department of ecology of local authorities, biology teachers, specialists of national parks.
Formation of personality
The main regularity of education is the development of the individuality of each child. When communicating with peers, a child gets skills of working in a team, gets an opportunity to realize his needs, improve as a person. Students have the opportunity to participate in self-government, to show their initiative. The teacher plays the role of a mentor, an adviser, observes the development of relations between members of the class collective. On a combination of reasonable exactingness and respect for the personality of the student, humanistic pedagogy is based. The teacher does not allow himself negative statements that could humiliate the dignity of the pupil, respect his dignity. Individual approach is an important condition for quality education.
The concept of national education
It includes the following principles:
- unity of the national and universal: mastering the native language, the formation of love for the native land, the people, respect for the heritage, culture, national traditions, customs of the peoples inhabiting the Russian Federation;
- accounting for individual, physiological, anatomical, psychological, national characteristics of schoolchildren;
- the connection of education with folk crafts and crafts, the formation of the unity of generations;
- creation of optimal conditions for the disclosure of the creative potential of schoolchildren;
- democratization: the authoritarian style of upbringing is abolished, the child's personality is perceived as the highest social value, the right to freedom, the manifestation of individuality is recognized.
The totality of these principles guarantees the successful definition of goals, objectives, selection of means, methods, forms of upbringing.
What determines the productivity of education
It is influenced by several factors. First of all, we should note the relations that have developed in the team. Between the class teacher and his wards, relationships that affect the productivity of the process are formed. As communication develops, the guys form their views, life position. If the teacher is not an authority, educational attitudes acquire a negative character. The teacher should clearly set before the guys a real goal, together with them to compile an algorithm for the alleged actions, and analyze the result. Education should correspond to the realities of modern life. If you are separated from practice, it is difficult to get the desired result, education will be untenable. The guys are deeply disappointed, convinced of the discrepancy between the case and the word, life and theoretical knowledge.
The scientific picture of the educational process presupposes a detailed description of all regularities governing the process of educating schoolchildren. Pedagogical patterns of this phenomenon - an adequate reflection of the objective, independent of the subject, the reality of the educational process, which has stable parameters under certain circumstances. If the teacher is able to determine this pattern, he will make an ideal plan for his pedagogical activity, he will get the desired result. In the case of disregard for the laws, the entire activity of the teacher in the upbringing of the younger generation will have a low productivity. The first law is to raise a child only if it is actively involved. The educational process is from the point of view of psychology an uninterrupted upward movement, involving new and greater efforts. Any educational task involves the initiation of a certain activity. With physical development, exercise complexes are used, for the moral formation of the personality, an orientation is needed to the feelings of other people, intellectual development is impossible without mental activity. To create a regularity, the teacher should monitor the child's condition, prevent overload and fatigue. Dosing of different activities is a true pedagogical art, it can only be done by real professionals.
The use of game situations, elements of competitiveness, individual approach, other methodical methods, guarantee the creation of a sparing regimen of schoolchildren's activity, helps to form patriotism, tolerance, and purposefulness. A good teacher can be considered a teacher who knows how to organize active cognitive activities of pupils, aimed at the full development of their creative and intellectual abilities.