Choose a seat belt for pregnant women
The first appearance of seat belts is at the beginning of the twentieth century, but the wide distribution they received only fifty years later. In our days riding without the protective means is strictly prohibited.
The technology a step forward, the new seat belts for pregnant women. They appeared not so long ago, and work on improving performance of the devices is ongoing. However, it will be deliberate and correct step to use seat belt for pregnant already now, without waiting for improvements.
To use the normal belt for the future mother not only uncomfortable, but dangerous. But a special seatbelt for pregnant women is able to ensure the safety of the driver without causing discomfort. Of course, if the tummy is already big and the belt is severely hampered, most women prefer not to wear a seat belt at all. However, referring to statistics, we can see that forty out of one hundred pregnancies, interrupted the accident, you could save, if the woman were wearing. Think about whether or not to use seat belt for pregnant women.
Adapter seat belt for pregnant women allows you to remove the seat belt from the abdomen into the pelvis. A special valve secures the product in an acceptable position. Also restraints for pregnant women can be equipped with supports for the seat, increasing the ride height. This device is intended if necessary to reduce the risk of a punch in the stomach. You can install it in any vehicle: cars of all brands, buses, planes. It is intended to be mounted with a strap and has a mounting in two or more positions of any of the seats. Seat belt for pregnant women no pressure on the crotch in case of heavy braking and emergency situations.
Riding and driving always is dangerous, especially for pregnant women, however, the crush in public transport negates such an assertion. If you prefer to travel on your own car, you should follow the advice of doctors:
1. Poor health is a reason not to drive and call a taxi.
2. Adjust the steering column so that it rested in the stomach. Can be a bit
to push back the seat itself. Between the wheel and the belly should be a distance of at least ten centimeters.
3. Try to get out of the car and do exercises every half hour. Even if you have to stand for long periods in traffic.
4. Pregnant eat more and more often go to the toilet. Provide in the machine a supply of water, put a few bags of dried fruit or nuts. Also have a "pocket toilets" — something between the diaper and the duck (they are sold at petrol stations).
5. Pregnant women are not recommended to spend long hours behind the wheel, especially in a city where high
pollution and lots of traffic.
6. Adjust the seat lumbar support or use a pillow cushion. It will protect the spine from load.
Good luck with your travel!