The educational task is placed in each educational institution. Even in the kindergarten. After all, education is a complex process, which focuses on the transfer of knowledge, ways of thinking, different norms from the older generation to the younger. The process has a different meaning. But in the end each child as they grow, needs to obtain certain skills, moral values, moral values that will allow us to navigate in life.
From the point of view of pedagogy
The modern educational system in a pedagogical sense, focuses attention on organized and purposeful impact on the staff from teachers. It is needed in order to form desired qualities and achieved specific goals. Of course, education as the process causes various disputes. Someone thinks that it is not necessary to over-teach children, as they will still impact the environment. Others believe that without education people is unlikely to be a person, a respected member of society. And rightly so. The main educational objective of any educational process is to reveal the tendencies and talents of a person and to develop them in accordance with its individual characteristics.
I must say that to develop certain qualities necessary in accordance with the dispositions laid down by nature. Accordingly, the educational goal and educational objective must be selected so that they meet the child's level of development. And concerning the zone of his proximal development. A good education should go ahead of development.
The educational process is a whole complex of measures aimed at the harmonious development of a particular person. It is primarily the parents. But institutions such as kindergartens and schools, also play an important role in achieving a common goal. Education is different orientation. Each of them will be discussed separately. For example, under mental education means development of personality, which is revealed in the educational process from the moral, emotional and physical point of view. Is very important for the development of personal qualities. The educational task within the mental direction is directed to the children performed some tasks:
- assimilate a certain amount of scientific knowledge
- studied to form their own opinions and worldview
- developed mental powers and abilities, educational interests
- aware of the need for constant replenishment of their knowledge.
All these are the goals set by secondary schools. Focuses on the fact that intellectual education is the first step towards mastering the whole system the knowledge of the basic Sciences.
It is no less important. The modern educational system pays close attention to the physical aspect of development. The main task in this case, a few others. But without them it is impossible to imagine any educational system. Physical education implies a focus of attention on improving the health and proper development of the child, increase of its efficiency, the development of natural motor qualities.
The purpose of this useful and necessary process to optimize the physical development of man. And also to improve its quality, and so they were harmonious with the spiritual and moral characteristics of the personality. Educational work in preschool or schools, aimed at including and to form a vital motor skills, facilitate the acquisition of basic knowledge of scientific and practical character.
It begins to emerge from childhood in the family, school, and involves the inculcation to the child of basic knowledge about employment responsibilities. Any activity is an important means of mental development, moral qualities of the person. So for students it should be a natural need. Are certain educational goals in secondary school:
- to develop children's positive attitude to work, which is presented as the highest value in life
- to develop a cognitive interest for knowledge needs in a creative work
- to cultivate high moral character, hard work, duty and responsibility
- to equip students with various labor skills.
That is, labour education is for those aspects of the educational process that involve paying attention to activity.
The educational goal of this process is directed on formation of moral concepts, feelings, and beliefs that meet established standards in society. They are understood human values. They meet the standards of morality, was worked out by the people in the course of natural historical development of society. Teachers say that moral education is aimed at forming the moral character of the child's behavioral habits, communication, thinking. Thus, the goal of this process is aimed at forming true feelings, moral character, their own positions, but always within the framework of existing moral values. A man in the future will become the worthy citizen of my country.
Special attention is given this aspect of education, as Patriotic feelings. Child needs from childhood to respect the Motherland, its nature, gifts, cultural values. And in the gardens, and in the schools actively carried out various military-Patriotic activities that help kids to understand the moral value of belonging to their land. In their framework, prepared conditions for creation of system of civil and Patriotic education. What is it?
Many teachers noted that the civil-Patriotic education is a priority directed the modern educational system. The objective of this process is the creation of a man who is able to perform socially responsible actions. He must be able to relate to the prevailing system of social relations and to see their place in it, fruitful contact with other people.
Military-Patriotic aims of education directed to the child to grow up a worthy citizen, a patriot of a country that respects its laws. And to achieve this goal, the company performed a number of tasks:
- Conducted science-based management and organizational activities. It is aimed at creating optimal conditions for the civil-Patriotic education of students.
- In the minds and feelings of students approved of the idea about common human values, attitudes, beliefs.
- An effective system of education. Is provided thanks to the optimal conditions for the development in children of basic civil qualities.
Features of modern principles of education
How to raise a well-mannered child? This question is raised by all parents. It should be noted that everyone has their own ideas about this process, its features and principles. But there are assumptions on the basis of which a modern educational methodology. The system of education today is based on several principles:
- Public orientation process.
- Education should be closely related to life and work.
- It must be based on humanism.
- The personal approach in the process plays an important role.
- All feedback should be United.
The educational problem in this case is performed in such a way that meets the changing needs of the society in conjunction with the existing philosophical and psychological-pedagogical concepts. Talk about them in detail.
What are the concepts?
The basis of modern pedagogical practices are founded on two concepts of education – pragmatic and humanistic. The first was approved in the United States in the twentieth century and continues till today. Her motto is education for the sake of survival. That is the task of the school is to grow primarily an effective worker and responsible citizen. More proponents of the humanistic concept. According to her, the need to help the person to implement all built-in abilities and talents. But there are more modern and contemporary concepts of education:
- Orientation to collectivism. The main thing in this concept is the idea of a collaborative, group creativity and learning, when education, as a process that involves managing the development of the individual in the team.
- The social concept. It is very interesting and informative. In this case, under education is understood as a social process, which is formed on the basis of certain influences on activity and behavior. His task is to create an effective environment for the growth and development of a particular individual.
- Personality-oriented cultural concept. According to her, based on the picture of the world rests in the first place. And education should be conducted in accordance with the cultural and national foundations. The identity of this concept is, first of all, people's cultural and moral principles.
- Self-organization of education. According to this concept, under the process is understood it is a creative solution to life's problems. That is, a person chooses how they can be solved.
What is the essence?
The educational process is a system that plays the role of the various factors. And it lies at the basis of modern pedagogical activities in educational institutions. But is not limited to them. Because the educational process requires consideration of all environmental factors that can influence a person in the course of its formation.
The goals and objectives of the educational work aims to resolve the basic contradictions between the different areas of the pupil. And to do it in a way that his personality was formed harmoniously and holistically. And the stakeholders should do everything possible to organize all kinds of effects on the child. Education itself is a combination of techniques and methods that impact on the person.
The main thing – focus
We note immediately that educational work is always carried out comprehensively. That is, the impact is not only directly on the child. It is more important to assess the surrounding environment, and should engage teachers in the teaching process. As a consequence, are such educational objectives:
- the definition of the individual characteristics of the baby, its development, environment and the interests
- programming educational influences
- development and implementation of methods and forms aimed at individual work with the child
- assessment of the degree of efficiency of the rendered educational impact.
Within the minors with the environment is a favorable emotional atmosphere. Children are involved in different activities. Another group of objectives seeks to correct the influence of the different subjects of social relations of the child. In this process, can be provided social assistance to the family. Baby is actively engaged in dialogue with the teaching staff. In this case, the planning of educational work is constructed in such a way that in the first place was the organizational activities.
The educational process consists of several components – the target, substantial, operational-active, analytical and effective. We'll talk more about them:
- The target component is defining the goals of the educational process. And they are placed after the mandatory take into account the needs and interests of the child, the trend of social development.
- Substantial component is the fundamental directions on which worked out the whole process. Its content focuses on the formation of the qualities for a particular person are the main terms of its relationship with the surrounding world.
- Operationally-activity component – pedagogical tools that a teacher implements in their efforts to educational work. In this aspect, learning is an active interaction of subjects with objects.
- Analytical and effective component involves the assessment of the effectiveness of the education.
Regularities of education
How to raise a well-mannered child? To answer this question, we need to understand how to build the process, what to do, to be truly effective. The essence of education is clear, if we study his laws, that is, external and internal communication that affect the success of achieving the set pedagogical objectives. To make the little one truly well-mannered, and parents and teachers should be aware of some specifics of the process:
- Personal interests of the child must be in harmony with the public. Important tasks of the educational process. Most importantly, the baby was active, and he needs to be motivated.
- Education and training affect the overall human culture combined. That is, we evolve, if you obtain knowledge, expand your horizons and the scope of its activities.
- Educational impact on the child must be holistic. They may not conflict with the educational requirements.
Thus, the educational process is a holistic concept that allows you to create integrity and harmony in man. But do not forget that the child – the main value in the system of human relations. Thus here the main rule is humanity. And that the education was successful, it is important that the child engaged in the activity voluntarily, and I trusted the teachers and parents. And understand that in any case, he protected and their interests are taken into account. Great influence has also the love of parents, respect the baby, the ability to listen and understand.