Management of pregnancy after IVF: features and recommendations
A lot of work and effort is required to maintain pregnancy after IVF. The fact that this process is somewhat different from the usual conception of a baby. It is accompanied by additional training, research and analyses. Artificial insemination is something that will require future parents more attention than a normal pregnancy in a natural way. So what to pay attention? What tips and advice doctors give to expectant mothers after IVF?
In the first place have to consider that artificial insemination is not a natural process. It has the possibility of not only failure, but also certain complications. Therefore, the correct management of pregnancy after IVF is the key to the success of carrying a healthy child without risk to life and health of a new mother.
Complications can occur for the following reasons:
- The age of the expectant mother. IVF is usually after 30 years, because before that age, couples trying to conceive a child on their own. Even in normal pregnancy late delivery can lead to fetal malformations.
- The medical history complications. For example, chronic or gynecological diseases, which led to infertility or problems with conception.
- In IVF the high probability of multiple pregnancies.
- Changing hormonal levels. The use of drugs for the IVF Protocol increased content of FG and estrogen and reducing progesterone levels. So you'll have to follow the normal level of these parts of the female body.
- The change of hemostasis. This is due to the use of hormonal therapy for IVF. Often leads to poor circulation.
- The weakening of the organism as a whole. This occurs due to the physical strain and stress during IVF. With reduced immunity in the body can get a variety of bacteria, skazyvayutsya a negative impact not only on the mother but also for unborn baby.
That's why pregnancy after IVF peculiarities of doing is. What you should pay attention to the future parents? How to behave in the period of carrying a child that was conceived through artificial insemination?
First, you have to understand that monitoring of IVF needs to perform certain functions. What? What to pay attention to patients?
Any study should be informative. Among the purposes of monitoring ECO release:
- overcoming the likelihood of miscarriage in early pregnancy
- identification of possible defects and abnormalities in the early stages of development
- hormonal support of the woman's body for successful pregnancy
- the development of tactics of carrying multiple fetuses, which can be found approximately 9-10 week an interesting situation.
In fact, the risk of miscarriage in early pregnancy in IVF (first trimester) is very small. He is only about 6%. But even this figure for some great. Monitoring and independent monitoring of the pregnancy will help to reduce the risk of miscarriage to a minimum. Enough to know about some features. Management of pregnancy after IVF in Moscow and other cities held similar principles.
Artificial insemination is a very difficult process. He, as already mentioned, requires more attention than a normal pregnancy. In Russia there are special standards of the Ministry of health that indicate how it should proceed in the management of pregnancy after IVF. It is slightly different than monitoring, but in the conception of child in a natural way.
Today you should pay attention to the following standards:
routine hospitalization for childbirth preparation
Accordingly, such recommendations are given to women in order to monitor the pregnancy after IVF. To them, as you might guess, is to add all the standard investigations and procedures faced by all pregnant women.
Where to watch
Gynecologists on the management of pregnancy after IVF have been working in different medical institutions. Today, women can choose where you want her to seek help. Most often, the management of pregnancy after artificial insemination is carried out in the same medical facility, where he hoisted the embryo. This is the most correct and proper decision.
Even to pregnancy:
- free women's clinics
- in the paid medical centers.
To register will be in the early stages, while in normal conception can postpone the moment at a later period. It is better that the doctor who monitored the health of the woman prior to fertilization, kept the pregnancy until the very end.
To speak or not
But that's not all. What features has the management of pregnancy after IVF? Reviews of women often reflect only one question — whether to tell the doctor in female consultation that the conception did not happen naturally?
The answer to this question is simple — Yes. The girl should be required to report that the pregnancy was due to IVF. Otherwise, the whole process of monitoring the health of the expectant mother and the baby will be broken. This leads to an increased risk of interruption or adverse currents.
Analysis and research
Now a little about what other tests will have to be the girl after going to conceive. Management of pregnancy after IVF in St. PETERSBURG and other cities is carried out taking into account the already mentioned procedures. Otherwise, as mentioned, you will need to go through the standard examination for pregnant women.
- determination of blood group and RH factor (women and men)
- General analysis of blood
- research on HIV, hepatitis, syphilis
- smear on sexually transmitted infections
- the study of blood clotting
- smear on the vaginal flora
- inspection on the gynecological chair
- study on the latent infection.
The gynecologist may order additional tests. The urine will have to carry out before each visit to the doctor. Usually it is required every 2 weeks. But all this is only the beginning. Management of pregnancy after IVF, as usual after fertilization, require a visit to some specialists.
What doctors must forward any pregnant? No matter how it happened, conception by artificial insemination or by natural means. As already mentioned, the procedure of observing interesting situation is a little different.
Among specialists, in which sent all expectant mothers, there are:
It is noted that the experts require a minimum of 3 times the entire pregnancy. The exception is the dentist. To invite him in 1 and 3 trimester. Depending on the results of the examination of the girl may send to other specialists.
Now it is clear what features has the management of pregnancy after IVF in Moscow. Reviews indicate that the final stage of the process will be deemed the choice of delivery. This is an important point to which the expectant mother must pay attention.
The thing is that when IVF is most often used technique of caesarean section. All this is due to the fact that patients belong to one group or another the risk of complications during delivery. But natural childbirth is also not excluded. Recommendations on this issue will give the gynecologist who will carry the pregnancy.
Where to go in St. Petersburg and Moscow
Very often women are looking for institutions in large cities, where it would be possible to observe the development of the fetus in artificial insemination. In fact the choice is great. But where to go in Moscow or St. Petersburg, for example?
In the capital of Russia, you can apply to almost any private gynecological clinic. For example:
All this is only the beginning. In St. Petersburg it is recommended to pay attention to the following institutions:
Now it is clear that includes the management of pregnancy after IVF. In this period it is necessary to observe all recommendations and tips for the average pregnant women. Namely:
- to refrain from stress
- to establish food
- see your doctor regularly and follow his recommendations
- to abandon bad habits.