Ornaments under the cut-out dresses: rules of style
In the modern world, no woman can do without decorations. They put on both at a party, and even on a jog. Accessories should correspond to the chosen image and measure not only in style, but also in shade. And now we'll talk in more detail and discuss the beautiful ornaments for the main types of cut-out.
To bright dresses one should choose ornaments of restrained shades, and on the contrary, a discreet dress will play with bright ornaments. Cleverly selected accessories can dilute a strict form of clothing, or, conversely, give a small black dress business style. However, beautiful jewelry should be carefully selected.
Many believe that the more and more pretentious the accessories are, the more stylish and modern the woman will look. This, unfortunately, is a deep delusion!
Gold and silver jewelry are quite appropriate with each other. On any girl they will look great.
By the way, costume jewelry to a dress can absolutely not be suitable. Pay special attention to this.
Silver jewelry will fade with a dress of orange color. Even a super-expensive and chic outfit can spoil improperly selected jewelry, and as a result, the image and mood will be spoiled.
Where should we start choosing accessories?
- Ornaments should correspond to the chosen image, dress style and event.
- The choice of jewelry depends on the length of the dress, its cut, time of day.
- Accessories are chosen according to the shape of the face.
- Knowing of limits. A minimum of jewelry, otherwise you can turn into a New Year's garland. It is necessary to realize that the older a woman, the fewer ornaments must be worn.
- The older the woman, the more voluminous jewelry she needs, unlike a girl who is ideal for minimalism to emphasize youth.
- Jewelry is chosen, based on the structure of the fabric from which clothes are made. Chiffon sarafan should be combined with tender jewelry, and under a dense silk dress you can choose a more massive decoration.
- Under the flashy bright outfits choose unobtrusive accessories, and under quiet inconspicuous dress wear bright jewelry.
- You do not need to wear accessories that are different in material structure, they do not fit together.
Now let's try to understand one of the key moments in the choice of jewelry under the neckline of the dress. It leaves an imprint on the shape, size and style of the accessories. Correctly chosen ornaments will be underlined and highlighted the necessary part of the body.
Deep neckline or décolletage
In the wardrobe of any female representative there is more than one outfit with such a cutout. This type of cutout opens a decent area of the female body and already draws a look to itself. Consequently, it would be inappropriate to overload it with three-dimensional decorations.
The ideal option for decollete is an elegant necklace or necklace, close to the neck, the lines of which are smooth and rounded.
The square neckline, along with the cutout neckline, also draws your eye to you thanks to the open body and does not require rough and massive accessories. Jewelry choose a clear geometric shape, most often square and rectangular, but you need to take into account the fact that they should at least a couple of centimeters be above the cutline.
Three-dimensional decorations for a dress with a round neckline is a win-win option, and the smaller the cutout, the more massive choose an accessory. With this neckline, three-dimensional accessories with long chains consisting of one or several threads look great, and the earrings are almost invisible.
Also, dresses with a round neckline can be decorated with all possible collars in a duet with long chains, necklace-collar.
Necklaces can be in the tone of a piece of clothing. The main requirement - decorations for a dress with a round neckline is worn precisely along the line of the cutout of the neck, so that it can not be seen.
V-shaped or triangular neckline
The most common form of the cutout. An elongated pendant or elegant V-shaped elongated necklace around the shape of the cutout is an ideal decoration for the v-neckline of a V-neck dress.
Combines perfectly with the cut and multi-layered necklaces, and elongated chains up to the middle of the chest.
Cutout "boat", or Open shoulders
This name was cut from shoulder to shoulder. He does not let fantasy fly in experimenting with accessories. However, you can play with the color. The version of the contrasting shade of the decoration under the neckline of the dress looks more successful.
Strapless or corset neckline
There are a lot of strapless models, this is a straight neckline, a heart-shaped neckline and even with small cuts.
These dresses and tops are combined with almost all accessories, suitable as elegant necklaces or small chains with a small pendant, and large necklaces and volumetric earrings.
If the neckline is richly decorated, decorated with stones, ruffles or a large bow, the accessories are completely useless, they will make the outfit plump.
High closed neckline
This cutout itself asks you to put on long beads and chains in several layers, chains with a pendant and in general, almost any multi-layered long ornaments. Also original will look bulk, but not nalyapistye jewelry.
Cut on the back
Very common cutout for cocktail and summer models. Harmoniously it looks like with an unobtrusive thin chain, and with massive ornaments.
For dresses with this cut, small chains with small pendants or complex necklaces are suitable. Complex necklaces should be used only if the dress does not have additional decors in the chest area, for example, ruffling, bows or jewelry made of stones.
A very common type of cutout with one open shoulder.
Asymmetric accessories, where stones or suspension are located only on one side, will perfectly complement such models. If there are none, then you can limit yourself to long earrings with pendants or a thin gold chain.
Such a cutout is very whimsical. It is better to give up any jewelry around the neck, limiting yourself to long earrings.
So, the most suitable form of jewelry under the neckline of the dress:
- for a deep cut fit an elegant necklace, tight to the neck;
- for square cutaways - square and rectangular decorations;
- for round cuts fit massive accessories;
- V-neckline emphasizes elongated necklace;
- the “boat” neckline is combined with long chains, a string of pearls;
- short chains with a small pendant and large necklaces are suitable for the corset neckline;
- high closed neckline accentuate long chain or suspension;
- neckline in harmony with long ornaments with and without a pendant;
- asymmetrical neckline - asymmetrical accessories.
Decorations, as well as necklines, vary in shape, length, size. Be careful when choosing the next jewelry under the neckline of the dress. The image should be harmonious, elegant and complete!