Convenience and benefits of a backpack-kangaroo for babies
After the birth of a baby Mama for some time reduces the number of exits from home on business. Or not doing it at all, charging on shopping trips and to state institutions to their relatives. When the baby is a little stronger, parents will be able to take him on long walks, to travel, to visit. In order that the child shall not be separated from mom for a minute, was invented by baby carriers for newborns. They help the child to feel the warmth of my mother's body, to maintain eye contact. Due to their design, they distribute the load on the back of an adult uniform, that allows to avoid back pain and fast fatigue. Mom can use a "kangaroo" and the house when she needs to do daily chores. Placing the baby in it, it frees your hands for work.
How to choose the kangaroo for babies
Model of backpack will need to choose depending on the age of the infant. If you are going to use it from birth, get an a "kangaroo" that will allow you to keep the baby in a horizontal position. Until baby is able to sit, it is necessary to carry in the supine position. If the child is already confidently hold up his head, you can choose vertical "kangaroo". In this position, face to the mother of the baby begin to wear 2 months, and face forward after 5 months. There are universal models of backpacks that allow you to carry the baby and lying, and sitting. Before buying check out with a few tips on how to choose a backpack-kangaroo for newborns.
- Prefer the backpack with a rigid backrest that will support your posture crumbs. Very important comfortable, safe headrest. He will support the baby's head if he falls asleep in the backpack.
- Be sure to take a toddler to try on "kangaroo" for newborns. Only in practice one can understand how he feels comfortable to carry. Also you will appreciate the load of the backpack straps and pressure, reliability of fastenings.
- The fabric should be natural, dense and pleasant to the touch, but not drag. Well, if the straps carrier for children wide and comfortable.
- A quality backpack should be worn without assistance. To put a child in it would have under different circumstances. Consider this fact and select an ergonomic model.
- Rate the availability in various models of hood and cover for the legs from the rain. Useful and pockets for a bottle, a handkerchief, a spare diaper. Not superfluous built-in Terry-cloth bib.
When the baby is well enough settled into the "kangaroo" for infants, it can be worn behind the back. This is especially true when cooking in the kitchen that will help to protect the curious baby from sharp and hot objects.
You cannot use "kangaroo" for more than one hour continuously. The fact that the baby cannot change position in the backpack, which can cause blood stasis. The baby's legs should be widely separated when he sits to carry. Remove the baby every hour and give him freedom of movement.
Let walk together with "kangaroo" will bring only joy!