Jersey jersey - what is it?
Jersey - what is it? Many women of fashion are interested in this, everywhere they meet this name on the markings of materials in fabric stores.
This is a mixed fabric on the basis of knitted weaving. It consists of various fibers. It can be a weave of wool, cotton, viscose, polyester, silk and some others. Thanks to the addition of elastic fibers, the material becomes flexible, easy to sew and to wear, retains its shape during operation, beautifully falls down, flows and retains its original appearance after numerous wet and iron treatments.
Jersey - what is it? Reply from Mrs. Chanel
For the first time the light of fashion, this material was presented by the famous Coco Chanel. She dressed her model in jersey - a fabric that was made in those days for the working class and for the production of warm winter underwear - gammash, pants, shirts and lower shirts. However, on beautiful girls feminine outfits from jersey looked great and caused an unforgettable noise in fashion circles.
Jersey - what is it, you ask, because this name has existed since the times of the Soviet Union, when foreign goods of high quality were obtained by a large blat and this marking was seen on the products obtained from fartsovschik.
This material meets the highest consumer qualities. He has many positive qualities.
Composition of jersey and quality characteristics
This is an elastic mixture of natural, artificial and synthetic fibers, woven in the form of a knitted fabric.
Jersey has the following qualities:
- resistance to stretching;
- preservation of the original form;
Jersey - what is it from a visual point of view
This is a smooth knit warm warm wool blend with a barely noticeable texture in the form of braids from the front side and purl back. As a rule, the outside of the jersey is less matte than the underside. Has a slight gleam, in polished forms even gives glare.
To the touch this material is soft, noticeably warm and is a vivid example of autumn-winter fabric. It makes perfect little fitting dresses, jackets, suits with a skirt.
At the same time, half-sports clothes and dresses in the free style Easy from this material are excellent, they heat the body and comfortably fit the figure.
Long feminine dresses and skirts from jersey in the form of trapezes, year, flare-sun look in such a performance excellently.
Are there any disadvantages?
Jersey jersey has some drawbacks:
- a tendency to the formation of pellets;
- some electrifiedness that interferes with the wearing of long voluminous skirts and dresses that stick to pantyhose.
How to care for jersey:
- hand washing is not required at all;
- wash at a temperature not higher than 40 degrees;
- press at a power of not more than 800 revolutions;
- it is best to dry on the hangers in order to avoid stretching, although this is not important, since the fabric perfectly retains its original volume;
- ironing jersey, as a rule, does not require, but if necessary, it should be done at the minimum heating temperature.
Jersey is a great material for fashionable modern women seeking comfort and outer elegance.