Jersey jersey - what is it?
Jersey - what is it? Many fashionistas are interested in this, everywhere meeting this name on the markings of materials in cloth stores.
This is a mixed fabric on the basis of knitted weaving. It consists of various fibers. It can be a weave of wool, cotton, viscose, polyester, silk and some others. Thanks to the addition of elastic fibers, the material becomes flexible, easy to sew and to wear, retains its shape during operation, beautifully falls down, flows and retains its original appearance after numerous wet and iron treatments.
Jersey - what is it? Reply from Mrs. Chanel
For the first time the light of fashion, this material was presented by the famous Coco Chanel. She dressed her model in jersey - a fabric that was made in those days for the working class and for the production of warm winter underwear - gammash, pants, shirts and lower shirts. However, on beautiful girls feminine outfits from jersey looked great and caused an unforgettable noise in fashion circles.
Jersey - what is it, you ask, because this name has existed since the times of the Soviet Union, when foreign goods of high quality were obtained by a large blat and this marking was seen on the products obtained from fartsovschik.
This is the material that meets the highest consumer qualities. He has many positive qualities.
Composition of jersey and quality characteristics
It is an elastic mixture of natural, artificial and synthetic fibers woven in the form of a knitted fabric.
Jersey has the following qualities:
- resistance to stretching;
- preservation of the original form;
Jersey - what is it from the visual point of view
This is a smooth knit warm warm wool blend with a barely noticeable texture in the form of braids from the front side and purl back. As a rule, the outside of the jersey is less matte than the underside. Has a slight gleam, in polished forms even gives glare.
To the touch, this material is soft, palpably warm and represents a vivid example of autumn-winter fabric. From it you get perfect little tight dresses, jackets, suits with a skirt.
At the same time, half-sports clothes and dresses in the free style Easy from this material are excellent, they heat the body and comfortably fit the figure.
Long feminine dresses and jersey skirts in the form of trapeziums, year, sun-kresh look like a perfect performance.
Are there any disadvantages?
Jersey jersey has some drawbacks:
- propensity to form pellets;
- some electroneability, which interferes with the wearing of long voluminous skirts and dresses that stick to pantyhose.
How to care for jersey:
- hand washing is not required at all;
- Wash at a temperature of not more than 40 degrees;
- to wring out at a power not more than 800 revolutions;
- Dry the best on the shoulders, in order to avoid stretching, although this is not important, since the fabric perfectly retains its original volume;
- ironing jersey, as a rule, does not require, but if necessary, you should do this at the minimum temperature of heating.
Jersey - a great material for fashionable modern women, seeking comfort and exterior elegance.