Wedding in vintage style: a holiday forever
The wedding belongs to those events that are unique. No one really thinks that he will marry or remarry. So the wedding with full responsibility can be attributed to those holidays that happen only once in a lifetime. The idea of a wedding should be a reflection of the "peace" of these men and women, and precisely of their relations. Probably, the choice of the style of the wedding depends not only on the imagination, aesthetic representations of the bride and groom, but also on their overall "sense of life". Not every couple will make such a choice - a vintage wedding. After all, such a wedding will require a very large amount of information, knowledge and skills. This means not only an "unusual wedding": ideas for such a wedding should be invented by yourself, and most of the details are handmade. And this approach will certainly require some knowledge, skills and skills.
Wedding in the style of vintage, as an event that you need to organize, is not very different from the usual wedding:
1. Creative part. the development of a general concept of a wedding, the development of a script, the development of a common style.
2. Organizational part. the choice of a place, the development of a route, the organization of transport, the selection of a photographer, a videographer, a stylist, a toastmaster, a choice of dress and costume, compiling a list of guests, ordering invitations, decorations for the hall, machines, selecting menus, composing a music sheet and selecting music equipment and DJs, of the total budget.
3. Realization of wedding .
However, a vintage wedding will require a lot of investment, both in terms of finance, and in terms of fantasy and personal time.
You should start by defining the topics. That is, it is necessary to decide, by what time will the wedding belong in the vintage style:
- by the 1930s;
- 1940-1950-th years;
- 1960-1970-th years;
- victorian era.
After that, it is better to "plunge" into the life that happened then. Old photographs, for example, help to "feel" that time. After reviewing the magazines of wedding fashion, you can decide on the models of the dress and costume, then choose the melodies of the corresponding style. Finding postcards, see what design, what color range and what ornaments are more suitable for a wedding. It is necessary to choose the main motive, for example, for the 1970s - this is the geometric shape of the crystal.
The epoch is expressed as if with broad, bright strokes, although it is possible to completely "lose" a wedding in this or that style. Throughout the holiday details must be evident. In the Victorian era, the motif of birds was very fashionable. At the entrance, for example, you can put a cage with canaries, and holders for napkins to decorate with feathers, on cards with names must also be birds. Accordingly, the main element of the decor will be feathers. Although it is not necessary to limit one element, you should not choose more than three.
The menu should also reflect the era. Of course, it is almost impossible to make the whole banquet entirely from recipes, for example, in the 1940s, but you can find a cookbook to make a wedding cake and desserts or snacks.
In general, if you organize a vintage wedding, you need to consider the following points:
- All elements of the decor should match the style of the chosen era.
- It is necessary to choose two or three colors that determine the overall color gamut.
- The main motif of the decor should be defined.
- We must work out the main elements of the decor.
And joy, and smiles, and guests, and surprise, and delight, and forget-me-not flowers - it's a wedding day in the style of vintage!