Wedding in vintage style: holiday forever
Wedding belongs to those events that are unique. Nobody thinks that will marry or remarry. So the marriage with the full responsibility can be attributed to the holidays that only happen once in your life. The idea of a wedding should be a reflection of the "world" that these men and women and their relationships. Probably, the choice of a wedding style depends not only on the imagination, the aesthetic ideas of the bride and groom, but from their common "sense of life". Not every couple will make such a choice — a wedding in vintage style. After all, this kind of wedding will require a very large amount of information, knowledge and skills. This means not only "unusual wedding": ideas for the kind of wedding you need to come by and most of the parts to make manually. This approach will almost certainly require specific knowledge, skills and abilities.
Wedding in vintage style, as the event you want to organize, is not very different from the usual wedding:
1. The creative part. the overall concept of the wedding, scenario development, developing a common style.
2. The organizational part. the choice of location, development of the route, provision of transport, selection of photographer, videographer, stylist, Toastmasters, the choice of dress and costume, drafting a guest list, order invitations and decorations for the hall, the machines, the selection of menu, preparation of sheet music and music equipment and a DJ, compiling the total budget.
3. The implementation of the wedding .
However, a wedding in vintage style will require large investments both in the financial sense and in the sense of imagination and personal time.
You should start with in order to decide on the theme. That is, you must decide to what time will have the wedding in vintage style:
- to 1930-m to years
- 1940-1950-th years
- 1960-1970 years
- the Victorian era.
The better place to immerse yourself in the life that took place then. Old photos, for example, can help "feel" the time. Looking at the logs, wedding fashion, you can determine the patterns of dress and costume, then choose a ringtone corresponding style. Finding cards to see what design, what colors, and what ornaments are more suitable for a wedding. You must choose a primary motive, for example, for the 1970s is the geometric shape of the crystal.
Age is expressed like a big, bright strokes, although it is possible to completely "lose" a wedding in a particular style. Throughout the holiday should be evident details. In the Victorian era was very fashionable motif of birds. At the entrance, for example, you can put the cage with the Canaries, and napkin dispensers, arrange the feathers on the cards with the names also have to be birds. Accordingly, the main element of the decor will be feathers. Although only one element is not necessary, you should also not choose more than three.
The menu should also reflect the era. Of course, almost impossible to do the whole Banquet entirely of recipes, for example, the 1940-ies, but it is possible to find a cookbook to make your wedding cake and desserts or snacks.
In General, if a vintage wedding, you should consider the following points:
- All the decorative elements should match the style of the chosen era.
- You must select two or three colors that determine the overall color scheme.
- Must be defined the main motive of the decor.
- It is necessary to study the main elements of the decor.
Joy and smiles, and the guests, and surprise and delight, and forget-me-not flowers is your wedding day in vintage style!