Insoles with heating: reviews
Sometimes even high-quality shoes made of natural materials can not save us from the effects of low temperatures. In the winter season, the frozen feet cause considerable discomfort. A hypothermia of the body is a direct way to the occurrence of colds, kidney disease or other unpleasant ailments.
But the leading companies and manufacturers of footwear began to produce devices for additional insulation of their products. The most convenient and versatile object, which protects our feet from fierce frosts, are insoles with heating.
Varieties of models
This powerful barrier against cold will not let our feet shiver even at the lowest temperatures. People who have ever used heated insoles, reviews were only positive. Winter hikers, skiers and residents of cold regions are especially in need of additional warming of their feet.
According to the principle of the work of a thermo-needle, there are:
- Wireless. This model is equipped with a miniature battery, which is placed in the heel area. Its duration depends on its characteristics. Insole can additionally be supplied with a remote control that regulates the degree of heating and the operating time.
- Wired. Inside the insoles is placed a special device that heats them and evenly distributes heat throughout the surface. The power supply and the device management system are out. The insole and battery are connected by wires. Batteries can be ordinary batteries.
Many consumers, who appreciate comfort in any weather, have already tried heated insoles. Feedback from users who have purchased different models, speak of a number of advantages and differences.
Advantages of wired insoles:
- Convenience. Since all the internal designs of the insoles are outward, such devices have a miniature thickness. This allows them to be used in any footwear.
- Duration of work. While changing batteries, you can keep your feet warm for a long time. This is especially important during hikes - it is enough to take a replacement set of food, and no whims of the weather you are not afraid.
- Versatility. Due to the special design, the wired insole can be adjusted to fit. To do this, you need to trim the excess parts by special notices.
Advantages of wireless insoles:
- Practicality. These insoles do not contain wires that are confused and interfere.
- Heat. Usually such models of insoles are built in powerful batteries that can keep the temperature inside the shoes for a long time.
- Comfort. The insole does not need to be adjusted to fit your foot - all models are presented in standard sizes with the possibility of minor adjustments.
Insoles with heating, inside which there is a heating device, function by supplying a low-voltage current.
They are completely safe for humans, and you can use them unlimited times.
Inside the insole is placed a heating element, surrounded by a special material, whose task is to evenly distribute and store heat. The device is recharged by a battery with batteries or from the mains.
There are models, heating in which occurs by the interaction of chemicals. Usually, such insoles are disposable and are sold in sealed films. To use, it is necessary to open the product and remove its top layer. The heating process lasts up to 4 hours. After use, the insole must be discarded.
The undeniable advantages of disposable models are price and convenience. However, it is necessary to take into account such factors as low temperature on heating and questionable safety. Many manufacturers of disposable insoles assure that they are absolutely harmless. But you should know that if damage occurs to the hermetic packaging of the product, internal chemical components can oxidize and adversely affect the human body.
The insole of this company is wireless. Inside the device there are heating devices that hold heat for 5 hours. The insole can be adjusted by temperature using the control panel. The surface material does not absorb moisture, and the comfortable orthopedic shape of the product provides comfort when walking.
Insoles are not dangerous, they can not be burned. Inside the device is equipped with a special sensor that regulates the heating and turns it off if necessary.
The product has 3 temperature modes:
- without heating;
- warm (38 degrees);
- hot (44 degrees).
"Thermacell" insoles go in standard sizes, however, if desired, you can slightly reduce their edges, so that the surface of the product ideally repeats the contours of the shoe. Powerful batteries are designed for 2500 hours of continuous operation or 500 recharges from the network. This allows you to use the insoles without problems for several years.
The surface of the product is made of quality hypoallergenic material with antibacterial treatment. The design of the insoles is resistant to deformation, which allows you to keep them in perfect condition for a long time.
According to consumers, this model is made of durable bright material, it does not crumple. However, when you wear it, there is a rapid cooling of the surface of the product and some discomfort when walking. In the opinion of customers, Thermacell heating insole is not suitable for warming in severe frosts and will cause considerable inconvenience during active rest.
The cost of the product varies between 4-5 thousand rubles.
Heating of the internal element of the products of this company is carried out with the help of batteries or accumulators. "Blazewear" insoles have a control unit, which is conveniently attached to each leg with a soft strap. The temperature limit reaches a level of 46 degrees and persists for 4-5 hours. On each block there are buttons, clicking on which, you can start heating or turn it off.
Inside the insoles is a special plate made of carbon. It evenly emits infrared heat and dissipates it over the entire surface. The heating element is in front of the product, under the fingers.
For permanent operation, 3 simple AA batteries or batteries are required. The insole is very thin, only about 3 mm. For convenience, the width and length of the product can be reduced.
The consumers who tried these heated insoles, the reviews were positive. The product is of high quality, it keeps heat for a long time. The possibility of adjusting the size allows you to accurately adjust the insole on your foot. Some inconvenience causes the blocks fixed on the legs, but over time the feeling of discomfort passes.
The average cost of the product is 2500 rubles.
Where can I buy inexpensive insoles?
In winter it is very important to keep your feet warm. Those who are looking for good insoles with heating at an affordable price, you can advise to pay attention to products "Spodogrevom".
Products are produced by Russia on the completing materials of the People's Republic of China. The kit includes a charger, as well as a handbag for storage. According to customers' reviews, the products of this company cope with their destination - insoles are warm for 8-10 hours. The charger in the switched on mode not only feeds the battery, but also additionally dries the surface. The average cost of a pair is 2500 rubles.
For those who want to buy disposable insoles with heating, Sportmaster offers Warm Feet products. The price of this product is about 100 rubles.
According to consumers, the thermo-stalk "Warm feet" is an excellent option for hiking, fishing, long-term exposure in the cold. The product keeps heat for 6 hours and is not felt when walking.
Technologies do not stand still, and the French company "Sidas" made a furor, releasing thermoformed insoles. The manufacturing process takes only a few minutes. It is necessary to stand on a special device that takes the shape of your foot. Then put the insoles, heated to the desired temperature.
The shape of your feet is instantly transferred to plastic material. Then the insoles cool for 5 minutes. Cutting the outline of the material to fit, you get the perfect product, repeating in perfection all the bends of your foot.
Individual insoles «Sidas» are divided into several types:
The first two models are standard thermoformable products. "Nano Set" is a set of insoles with heating, which includes a charger, 2 batteries and one pair of "Volcano".
The cost of the products of the company "Sidas" ranges from 2 to 10 thousand rubles.
Insole with self heating
For production you need:
- dense cardboard;
- toggle switch;
- thin wire (spiral);
- copper wire (diameter 0.75-1 mm);
- wool insole;
- batteries with a capacity of 12 volts;
- staples made of medium-sized metal;
To begin with, it is necessary to cut out a pattern of cardboard according to the size of woolen insoles. It must be carefully sewed with wire around the perimeter. Between the lines of the spirals, it is required to leave a gap of about 1 cm.
Sew a template area more often than a heel. Join woolen and cardboard insole. On the underside, attach a layer of foil.
From the inside of the foot, place contact pads of copper wires. To fix them, use the staples. Wires must be passed through the pants and placed in a pocket. There will be a toggle switch connected to the battery. Our product is ready.
It is not difficult to heat the heated insoles with your own hands, but you should follow the safety rules and carefully adjust the details. The necessary time for manufacturing such a product is about three hours.
How to choose the right insoles?
If you are going on a hike, for winter fishing or you have long walks in the frost with a stroller, thermo-sticks are a great way to forget about cold feet. But among the variety of models it is difficult to determine the choice, so when purchasing this product, pay attention to such nuances:
- The size. Since this object is intended for winter shoes, you should be prepared for the insole to be much wider than your foot. You need to choose either your own product size, or an order of magnitude smaller. Some insole can be cut and fit to the dimensions of the shoes.
- Control. Take a closer look at models with remote control. Thanks to this device, you can quickly turn off the insoles in the car, at the entrance to the store and run them when necessary.
- Volume. Some types of insoles with heating are much thicker than usual, so they can be applied only in wide shoes.
- Time of use. If you are going to go on a long trip, take care of the smooth operation of the insoles. The best solution is to choose a product that is recharged from the batteries. During a stay in the cold, you will simply need to change them, enjoying uninterrupted warmth.
- For a short walk, disposable insoles can come up. After use, they must be discarded.
- Availability of recharging. In some models, the power supply to the car is provided, which allows you to take care of the warmth of the feet even during the journey. This accessory can be purchased separately.
If you choose the right insoles, winter frosts are not terrible for you.
Features of use
After use, be sure to turn off the insole. The product should be stored in a special bag in a dry place. For charging, remove the insole from the shoes and dry them.
Do not subject the product to heavy loads, bending and deformation. Such actions can damage the heating element.
One of the conditions for maintaining a stable temperature inside the shoes is the right choice of socks. They should be of medium thickness and have good moisture retention.
During use, make sure that your feet are not very hot. If the insoles are warm and comfortable, you do not need to add temperature. In the case of a sudden increase in heat, it is best to disconnect the device and make sure it is working.
Insoles are undesirable to use in active sports, running. Excessive loads in the area of the heating element can lead to breakage or disturbances in the operation of the device.
The insole should not be washed. Dry them best at room temperature.
Residents of many countries have already tried heated insoles. Ukraine, Russia, Belarus are famous for their cold winters. A long stay in the cold can lead to hypothermia, various illnesses and malaise.
Using a thermo-needle, you do not have to worry about the comfort and warmth of your feet. Long waiting for the bus at the stop, winter walks, fishing and hiking will be held in a good mood without fear for your health.
Consumers who used heated insoles, the reviews were enthusiastic. The products are very easy to use and have a long service life. The ability to reduce the size allows you to use the insole even for children, fitting them under the baby's miniature foot.
Basically, all models have a comfortable orthopedic shape and a pleasant to the touch surface, which provides full comfort to the feet when moving.
Insoles in practice have shown their reliability, practicality, durability and effective warming of the feet even in severe frosts.
A quality product, if you follow simple rules of use, will serve you several seasons, protecting your body from hypothermia and ailments.