School orthopedic backpack for first-graders: review, models and reviews
Your child is sent to the first class, which means it's time to collect it in this difficult way. One of the important problems is to choose a portfolio with which the child will be comfortable and comfortable. Today, the orthopedic backpack is more and more popular, which has a well-thought-out design, and therefore will not harm the health of children. How to choose the right backpack, what brands offer really high-quality products?
We take into account the rules
Among the most significant parameters that play a role in choosing a knapsack, we can distinguish the following:
- The weight. As medical workers say, the children's portfolio should not weigh more than two kilograms, so give preference to lightweight models.
- Orthopedic backrest. With a briefcase, the student will not have to part for a long time, so it is important that it be comfortable and not harmful to the back. Thanks to a special anatomical backrest, the orthopedic backpack makes the load on the back uniform. With stiffness, the backrest is complemented by ergonomic cushions and ventilation system, and due to special straps the satchel is tightly fixed.
- Pockets. The backpack space should be clearly divided: one main compartment is complemented by half-open pockets, where you can carefully remove textbooks, exercise books, a pencil case. In internal pockets you can hide various trifles.
A few tips
Before choosing a backpack school orthopedic, remember about some of the nuances:
- vertical knapsacks are ergonomic and more convenient than horizontal ones, since they will evenly distribute the load on the shoulders and back and will not crush when moving to the waist;
- the straps should be soft, wide and adjustable;
- rigid plastic bottom and legs ensure stability of the portfolio, but increase its weight;
- the clasp can be in the form of a zipper or just a latch - choose what is convenient for your child.
These are the basic rules, which should be guided when choosing a backpack for a first-grader. We offer an overview of popular brands of satchels. It is believed that the best are models of German and Austrian production: Herlitz, Schneiders, rDieDas, Hama. They are distinguished by high-quality execution, stylish design, ease and manufacturability. But the prices for this product are rather big. In the middle price segment, you can purchase orthopedic backpacks for the first graders of the brands Erich Crause, LYCsac, Tiger Family, Allianc. Many reviews, and often good, and about cheap Chinese or Russian-made knapsacks.
Best in price-quality: Hummingbird
All the knapsacks of this German brand cost 4000-5000 rubles on average and attract attention with a bright style, waterproof reflective materials. Thanks to the thoughtful design of the backrest with breathable inserts, the child's back will not sweat. Buyers note that the weight of the knapsack does not hold up to a kilogram, and the straps are wide, so an orthopedic backpack is convenient for children. Of the advantages of models, one can note rigid side walls. In the kit there is a bag for shoes, which has a rubberized inner surface. Among the pluses, buyers note the quality of materials and accessories, lightness, fully unfolding design.
A lot of useful additions: DerDieDas
German brands offering school backpacks are distinguished by their pedantry and attention to detail. We note that DerDieDas products belong to the category of premium class - the simplest models cost about 13,000 rubles! But buying such a backpack school orthopedic, you get a number of benefits for your child:
- Thanks to the compacted orthopedic back, the child's spine will not bend, the load will be distributed evenly on the back. Special pads in the back provide a gentle and gentle fit to the waist.
- Wide straps can be adjusted for the growth and structure of the back of the child.
The brand takes care of children, using only carefully selected materials and safe for children's health. But such care is not cheap, because not every family can afford to buy a child a knapsack for more than 10,000 rubles. Buyers note that the backpacks of this brand are ultra-lightweight - their weight is even lower than 900 grams. It attracts attention, according to reviews, a rich bundle bundle - it has a sports bag for change shoes, a filled case, a purse.
The most "neubivaemy": Schneiders
Austrian brand Schneiders offers backpacks for first-grade orthopedic, made in accordance with the trends of modern European fashion with the use of images of animated characters. The distinctive features of the models include high-quality tailoring, the use of appliqués and embroideries, and the combination of materials. The ergonomic backrest is complemented by comfortable expandable side pockets with partitions. According to reviews, this is almost the most durable and perfect satchels - with careful handling they are able to last about 4 years! But the cost, according to reviews, rather big: from 7000 rubles.
The most compact: Herlitz
Excellent backpacks for orthopedic pioneers offers this German brand. It is noteworthy that the price is quite affordable - from 2,100 rubles without filling and from 3,500 rubles with a richer bundle. School bags of this brand are popular not only in Germany, but also in European countries, and in Russia. Buyers in one voice argue that backpacks are worthy of attention due to the ease - the weight is only 750 grams, small dimensions and at the same capacity - all the textbooks of the child there will fit exactly. Among the advantages are the waterproof bottom and the presence of large retro-reflective elements.
Ageless classic: Lycsac
Traditional orthopedic backpacks for girls and boys of the Greek brand have the habit of many adults design in a horizontal form. But this does not prevent the brand from offering quality backpacks that have all the necessary details for the correct distribution of the load on the shoulders and spine of the schoolboy. Parents note that with the preservation of the classic shape of the model is very beautiful and stylish, and ergonomic backrest and comfortable straps are ideal for children's use. Weight - only 750 grams, which can not but rejoice. The cost is about 3000 rubles.
The most budget and quality: Brauberg
If you are looking for the cheapest but comfortable and functional orthopedic backpack, pay attention to the models of the popular brand Brauberg. Despite the economy, the satchels are created in accordance with modern developments and technologies and meet the hygienic requirements and safety standards. The rests are equipped with a relief orthopedic back, which is snug and thus ensures the uniformity of load distribution. The frame is stiff and well-shaped, according to reviews, very popular with children due to convenience. As parents note, this backpack with an orthopedic back does not have wisdom, but it is simple and small in size, which is paramount for the first-graders. According to buyers, such satchels are quite suitable for schoolchildren.
Knapsacks with a story: MC NEILL
The oldest manufacturer of school knapsacks of high quality is the brand MC NEILL. The company every year offers innovative solutions, technological ideas, the company's lineup is constantly replenished. School backpacks with an orthopedic back are considered light and compact, they have a well-thought-out interior space where you can rationally lay out textbooks and exercise books. The brand offers several series of portfolios of lightweight construction, among which you can find a child suitable option. But, the buyers note, the cost is prohibitive - from 9000 rubles per knapsack. The most expensive backpack costs about 20,000 rubles. For this money, the brand offers a substantial filling - a bag for shoes, a non-stuffed pencil case, a zippered pouch with a filling, a water bottle and a food container.
What to choose?
Apparently, the market presents a variety of orthopedic backpacks for first-graders in the widest price range, interesting colors and design solutions. What to choose? Experts advise not to proceed primarily from the price, as it is important that the knapsack be comfortable, ergonomic. So use several rules to understand which backpack is best for you and your child:
- Choose models with a form holding an orthopedic back.
- The best portfolio - with lightweight construction and rigid frame.
- Functionality is an important factor, because you need to put in the backpack and textbooks of different formats, and notebooks, and pencil case, and a lot of small things necessary for the student.
- Straps should be adjusted: such a backpack for a first-grader with an orthopedic back will be more convenient to use and more useful for the state of the back of the child.
As for the company-manufacturer, then it is worthwhile to focus on your impressions in general. Often a knapsack for 3000 rubles is not less qualitative and functional than the model for 10 000 rubles. And filling in the form of containers or pencil cases may not be useful at all, or the child will want to buy himself something else. Does it make sense then to overpay for the brand? It's up to you ...