Secrets of Goldilocks: hair combs
For any woman, the hairstyle is of fundamental importance. Beautifully laid curls can not help attracting attention. The elegance of the hairstyle largely depends on the health of the hair. Smooth, shiny strands are the dream of any female. The appearance of the hair is affected not only by shampoos and masks, but also by ordinary hair combs. It's no secret that an incorrectly selected brush can harm the most luxurious curls. But far from each of us thinks about what kind of comb to comb your hair.
Stylists assert that in the arsenal of any woman there must be several varieties of this necessary subject. And what kind of hair combs are there?
- Classical brush. Usually it is used to comb the hair before going to bed. There are varieties with natural, artificial and mixed bristles. The natural is identical to the structure of the hair, so it can not cause them harm. But if the hair is thick, then it is better to try a mixed brush with bristles of different lengths.
- Massage brush. It can be used for head massage. As a result, blood circulation is improved, and, consequently, hair nutrition. Its teeth can be metal, wooden and plastic. There are no restrictions related to the material. The only advice: teeth should not be sharp. Otherwise, the microcrack can form on the head, which leads first to brittle hair, and then to their loss.
- Wooden comb for hair. Suitable for daily use, since they do not injure the hair and relieve us of static electricity. It is also an ideal option for applying masks - the tree does not enter into any reaction with chemicals. Noteworthy information from the category "Want - believe": juniper hair combs help to remove stress; birch - save from dandruff; combs of oak soothe the scalp.
- Plastic. Choose them highly undesirable, they quite severely injure the scalp. Hair becomes brittle and split.
- Silicone and carbon. Affect the scalp more sparingly. Combs from silicone are irreplaceable for colored hair. They are also used for haircutting. Carbon models are used to create a fleece.
- Metal. It is not recommended to use them constantly. But for the separation of strands or giving the hair a splendor, they fit perfectly. If you have dyed hair, hide these combs in the back box. The metal is able to enter into a chemical reaction with the paint, and the color of the hair in this case may not change for the better.
- Brashing. Brushes of cylindrical shape, which are used for styling, straightening hair, creating curls. They give the strands a healthy shine, polish and strengthen them.
Thinking about how to choose a comb for hair, you should consider some rules:
- Natural materials make the hair softer, giving them a natural sheen.
- Metal combs for hair use only if you have tight, thick hair.
- For damaged ringlets, it is better to choose natural bristles.
- Using a brush with dents made of plastic, remember static electricity.
- Flat combs are well suited for smooth hair. Round - best to cope with the styling when drying with a hair dryer.
It would seem, such a trifle - comb for hair. But the correct choice of this subject will depend on the beauty of your hair.