Signs of puberty in boys
The transition to adulthood in boys is a complex crisis period. And not only for children themselves but also for their parents. Signs of puberty in boys are different, everyone has their own. Quite often adults at this stage, teenagers lose the friendship and contact. Often parents need to communicate with them, as they may overlook one of the most important moments in the upbringing of the child. If adults are not around with a boy at a very important time for him, then the teenager is in danger of falling into bad company, which could result in addiction to alcohol, drugs, and other unpleasant consequences.
General characteristics of adolescence and guidance to parents
You should be able to hear his grown boy to empathize with his problems, help him mentally survive the difficulties. If parents know that they are right, you need to patiently explain to your child what is his fault. Also try to make a convincing fact-based arguments. So the faster the child will believe their loved ones. If parents had to criticize your son, then you need to bring a serious argument to make him understand. To put pressure on the teenager, it is better just to ask for help, so it is faster to make concessions to adults. Accusations and humiliation very much affect the psyche of the boy, so can't do that.
Compare your teen with his friends is not worth it. Because he is, first and foremost, personality, individuality does not have to be like other children. When parents communicate with their child, we must do it in a friendly tone, then he would trust them completely. Let the teen control over what he can do. Therefore it is necessary to give your child the independence that he so needed. However, if you notice any changes in the child's behavior (for example, his reaction to some things became inadequate, he does not want to look you in the eye, etc.), it is necessary to think about such phenomenon is very serious. It is possible that there is a need to consult a psychiatrist. It is in adolescence I want to try everything forbidden, without thinking about the consequences. And as you know, you get used to drugs very quickly, but to quit this harmful addiction without professional help is almost impossible.
The father is looking for future man
When you start puberty, the boy should be first and foremost a father. To the teenager grew up a worthy member of society, he needs as often as possible to hang out with dad. The latter, in turn, is obliged to set an example for the son. Teenage boy is very important is communication. If a teenager with his father the relationship is not exactly succeed, then the child is psychological stress, aggression is incomprehensible that he will try to throw at mom or other family members.
Therefore, the father must make the son was with him interesting to talk to. At this age, a healthy lifestyle is absolutely necessary for the child. To do this, arrange for it to sports and to follow the diet (it should be balanced). Then the child will understand that this lifestyle no drugs and alcohol.
In some cases, a teenager may be a noticeable depression and inattention. Learning at this age, as a rule, is relegated to last place. Psychologists say that thinking of adolescents is more advanced, but they are not in use due to the fact that for them more important than socializing with peers than with teachers.
The major problems of adolescence:
- the teenager believes that his rights are infringed, and therefore he restores them by quarrels and scandals with their parents
- the child feels that he is treated unfairly. As a result, he tries to prove that is not small and can handle things on my own
- love for him now in the first place, and parents are very he does not need (as I think most teenagers)
- suicidal thoughts quite often come to mind teenagers. Therefore, parents need to do everything to their child as soon as possible threw this idea out of my head.
What is adolescence?
Mom and dad remember their son seems to be recently reached out to him with his little hands, opened a toothless mouth, and today was almost a grown man. What is adolescent transition to adulthood? This is the period when the body begins to change physically and psychologically.
It was at this time achieved the maturity in boys, although they are still children. The age of adulthood begins at the age of 10, but ends at everyone on a miscellaneous, usually around 15-17 years old.
Let's look at the sexual characteristics of puberty in boys:
- A thin voice becomes more rough, bold, as there is a lot of male hormones.
- Increase genitals.
- Getting more hair all over the body and on the face (beard and mustache).
- Muscles increasing.
- The shoulders become wider.
- Night, quite often there is a spontaneous ejaculation
- Pimples and blackheads appear in the back and face. Over time they will disappear by themselves. Although doctors recommend to treat them, not to leave scars in the future.
Here is how the sexual development of boys. In this period, or slightly later teenagers can engage in the first sexual relationship. Why have an 11 year old kid can explain what contraception is and how to use them.
The behavior of a teenager, as well as the character changes dramatically. Many psychologists believe that the characteristics of adolescent age is very difficult. Some experts say the opposite. In their opinion, if a child is behaving as expected, be his friend, and then there is all in the form of light. But if the parents more to take care of your teen, then he is obedient and good child can become stubborn and rude. The adults argue for it becoming commonplace. Scientists have identified common signs of puberty in boys, but every child that is individually. Some sooner, others much later. Sexual development of boys can be very quiet, and very rapidly, affecting the nature. Parents need in any case to be vigilant and to behave in accordance with the evolving situation.
What are the psychological signs of puberty in boys? These include the following:
- Teenagers located to conflict situations, without rebellion, they can not imagine their existence.
- Painfully react to any situation, they think that they have no friends, and surrounded by their enemies (including the parents).
- Teenagers underestimate self-esteem, and that it becomes psychologically unbearable to live.
- The opinion of adults in this age are not considered at all, but age will listen with pleasure.
- Very sensitive to criticism, appears aggression, which is bad all around.
- Solely learn from their mistakes.
- Not afraid of suicide, do not know what pain your words about the possibility of suicide bring family.
- Angry at parents if they control them.
- Throw out all your negativity on others, defiantly stubborn. In addition, fight with adults, many children not only words, but also with the use of physical force.
- Want love, understanding and attention of parents. In dire need of assistance and moral support.
Each teenager its own characteristics, both physiological and psychological. But you need to remember that they are still children. Age 12-14 years is considered the most difficult and problematic as the boys refuse to listen to any suggestion. Approximately 17 years they calm down and begin to perceive its importance in life. If the son does not have enough attention, love, care, he takes it very painful. He may be sure that he is indifferent to everything. Therefore, parents are obliged to behave with the child so that their child could not doubt their love.
The help of the mother
The problems of puberty can be avoided and to help the child mostly mother surrounded him with love and care. Father, as a rule, a child is not nursed. Therefore, the child is in adolescence will not feel its caress and tenderness. Mom helps with your love and support for the son, because he now needs to feel needed. That is why parents need to be there for your child's adolescence. With him, of course, want to be friends, but don't be afraid to show rigor if necessary. The kid shouldn't that say, "sat on the neck."
If the teenager has problems that they consider serious, then parents should be empathetic and understanding. Laugh at his problems or feelings, as it may lead to the development of complexes. Please note that when the experts describe the features of psychological and physical development of a teenager, they mean the General direction. Therefore, parents need to consider the personality and character of his child.
Now you know the characteristics of adolescents, as well as what changes occur with it in transition. Be attentive to their children, surround them with love and care and respect them as individuals.