An example of an individual educational route for preschoolers by GEF
An example of an individual educational path for a preschooler (IOM) is an indispensable element of the effectiveness of the work of every modern educator.
The essence of the IOM preschooler
GEF defines a new approach to preschool education. One of the main requirements for it is the effective use of all pedagogical resources to achieve the maximum result in the upbringing and development of future students. Given that the program is aimed at the average student, it is possible that the weaker can not learn it well enough, but the most able to lose motivation to learn.
That is why an individual approach to all children, taking into account all their characteristics, provides IOM preschoolers. It is understood as an educational program that is aimed at teaching a specific child and takes into account all his personal qualities.
Purpose and direction of IOM
The individual educational route of a preschool child by GEF, an example of which is found today in all educational institutions, is aimed at solving specific problems. The goal of developing and introducing an educational route into the curriculum is the formation of factors in the kindergarten that will be directed at positive socialization and social and personal development of pupils. The latter includes the main processes of intellectual, emotional, physical, aesthetic and other types of development.
The main task that solves the individual educational path of the preschooler is the development of knowledge, an example of which is demonstrated in open classes. The directions of the educational route are as follows:
- the formation of movement, which includes the improvement of motor skills;
- the possibility of engaging in various fields of activity;
- Improvement of speech skills;
- development of ideas about the world of objects and social relations;
- development of the idea of time and space.
At the same time, the implementation of an individual route requires regular monitoring in order to track the degree of development of the educational program by every pupil of a pre-school institution.
In the process of introducing new standards in the education system, all educators were required to undergo advanced training courses. They showed them an example of an individual educational route for a preschooler, a sample of which was considered in sufficient detail. However, this type of monitoring of child development is important not only for educators, but also for parents, who often do not know about the appointment of this pedagogical tool.
The structure of the educational route should include such components as:
- Target, which involves setting specific goals that meet the new standards;
- informative - systematization and grouping of educational subjects;
- technological, stipulating the use of certain pedagogical technologies, methods and techniques;
- diagnostic, defining a complex of diagnostic tools;
- organizational and pedagogical, determining the conditions and ways to achieve the goals;
- effective, containing the final results of the child's development at the time of transition to schooling.
Necessary preliminary actions before compiling an educational route
Since the main goal of the educational route is to identify difficulties in the learning process and social development of each child, a careful study of its characteristics is necessary.
An example of an individual educational path for a preschooler presupposes a preliminary research activity before fixing the child's results and is mandatory, including the following actions:
1. Drawing up the characteristics of the child. This document should specify the visit of the pupil to other pre-school institutions and a break between their shifts. It is also necessary to note the speed and level of adaptation to the group.
2. In order to determine the key difficulties in the child, it is necessary to carefully study his family and then compile its characteristics. In this case, it is worth paying attention to the relationship between the child and the parents, since excessive guardianship can lead to the suppression of the pupil.
3. Next, you need to study the physical characteristics of the child, such as gait, posture, facial expressions and indicate a group of health. Here it is necessary to note the state of health, as well as the characteristics of sleep and appetite.
4. Determining the degree of development of attention, memory, thinking, and also speech development is mandatory for further monitoring of its success;
5. It is also necessary to identify the child's propensity for specific activities to help develop with such games.
Registration of the educational program
An example of the individual educational path of a preschooler proves the degree of necessity of careful study of all spheres of life of each particular child. Having studied all the necessary data, the educator starts compiling an individual route, which includes the following sections:
- general information about the preschooler;
- features of the preschooler's appearance;
- the cognitive sphere of the preschooler;
- level of knowledge in the program sections;
- level of speech development;
- attitudes towards occupations;
- the presence of difficulties in communication;
- additional information about preschoolers.
This in-depth analysis allows you to build an individual work with a preschooler rather effectively.
Inclusive education and IOM for pre-school children with HIA
The introduction of inclusive education involves the removal of barriers between children of all health groups through joint education.
It is based on equal treatment of each child, but at the same time creating special conditions for children who have health problems for a comfortable stay in an educational institution. The system of inclusive education includes all categories of educational institutions: pre-school, secondary, vocational and higher. Considering that kindergartens also practice such training, the example of an individual educational route for a preschool child with HIA justifies its relevance.
When compiling it, the educator is obliged to bring to the attention of the parents the following data:
- limits of load norms;
- presence in the institution of additional correction-development programs;
- content of the essence of psychological and pedagogical correction;
- the possibility of making corrections to the current educational route.
IOM preschooler with HIA is compiled taking into account the diagnostic data and recommendations of the psychological, medical and pedagogical consultation. It is based on the maintenance of the strengths of the preschool child with a sufficient share of compensation for defects in development.
It is important to take into account that when making an individual route for a specific child, changes in the number of classes and their forms are possible.
An example of the individual educational route of a gifted preschooler
Each baby is born with certain abilities that need to be constantly improved. And considering that preschool is the first social institution of a child, it is he who plays the main role in this development.
The category of gifted children needs differential education, which involves a personal approach to each of them.
This need is due to the fact that if you teach a gifted student in a standard program, he will quickly lose interest in learning, and therefore, motivation. To avoid such a phenomenon, every educator should identify gifted children in his group and create an educational route with all their peculiarities taken into account.
To create an effective educational route, it is important to take into account:
- features, needs and interests of the child, as well as the wishes of his parents;
- an opportunity to satisfy the needs of a gifted child;
- Available resources to achieve results.
In the compilation of such a route, it is necessary to participate and parents who should continue to use the methodology used in the kindergarten.
An example of an individual educational route for a preschool child with OUN
The creation of an IOM for a preschooler with verbal disturbances should be conducted in conjunction with the speech therapist and the parents of the child. It should be aimed at creating conditions that will help overcome the speech barriers.
A psychological examination is needed that will reveal the interests and inclinations of such a child. This study will help improve the efficiency of the work. The directions that the educational route must contain are:
- medical - improving work;
- issues of education and social adaptation;
Individual educational route by ISO
A vivid indicator of the importance of creative approach to educational activity will be the example of an individual educational route for preschool children. Since this subject initially assumes the presence of creative abilities in the child, it is necessary to direct it to their development. This can be both drawing and making different things with your own hands. The main thing - to identify what shows the propensity and ability of a particular child. Creating conditions for development will give every gifted preschooler the opportunity to discover the talents hidden in him. Demonstration of creative achievements is an important stage of the work, as a creative child needs a public recognition of his abilities.
A sample of an individual educational route for a preschool child by IZO
Why do I need a tiny pocket on my jeans? Everyone knows that there is a tiny pocket on jeans, but few people wondered why it might be needed. It is interesting that initially it was a place for hr.
15 of the most beautiful wives of millionaires. Meet the list of wives of the most successful people of the world. They are amazing beauties and are often successful in business.
15 symptoms of cancer, which women most often ignore. Many signs of cancer are similar to those of other diseases or conditions, so they are often ignored. Pay attention to your body. If you notice.
The date of birth can tell a lot about you. Currently, more and more people are inclined to believe that figures have a fundamental importance in life. We come to this world on a certain day.
What shape of the nose can tell about your personality? Many experts believe that looking at the nose, you can say a lot about the person's personality. Therefore, at the first meeting, pay attention to the nose is unfamiliar.
7 secrets of people who are always clean in the house Do you want to be clean at home always, and not only on Sundays after spring cleaning? Then follow these tips.